Categories > Original > Romance

For mouse

by yaboimerecat 0 reviews

its a personal story meant for one person.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2018-09-21 - 522 words - Complete

0Unrated
For mouse


When I first saw her I didn't really know what to think of her. She looked at me and I at her. It wasn't sparks or fireworks for either of us. More of a "eh" first encounter. Maybe I thought I could get along with her for I didn't care for the company of other people around the time of our initial encounter. A sore spot for me was the people around us her friend was loud-mouthed whore of an individual. I think it was around my fifth day of knowing her that I started developing feelings that one would call a "crush" and so I decide to pursue her romantically. My feelings for her were of an emotionally detached kind deciding to be just "fuck buddies" hoping to limit the hurt or pain she would feel if our relationship was to be terminated. There was an incident that occurred at an amusement park. Where I stood by as nameless as a forgotten ghost when I should've intervened and stopped it on multiple occasions But I failed and watched it happen. Making her feel useless and like a "piece of ass" but I like the coward I am just stood by an watched it happen. After many apologies and some gifts she resumed our relationship. Though there were moments of pure guilt from me she would dismiss saying it was the past and I was forgiven. I still haven't forgiven myself for it though. (shhhh) Waking up one morning I remember turning the corner and seeing her about 8 inches from my face. her short curly hair fresh from waking up a mess of browns and burgundy and black. her face still somewhat slick with drool and sleep still in here eyes. That splash of freckles across the bridge of her nose danced like diamonds in the morning sunlight. the scar above her eye twitched. Her eyes, beautiful and brown glinted with happiness or maybe it was mischievous glint. my brain still debates to this day. It was that very moment in the hallway where I felt an actual care for another person. A drive to protect someone. A love.

ACT:2-worth

Each day that love would continue to grow. my mind wouldn't accept that someone. Another Person could feel love towards me. Im not a good looking guy by any means. nor I am in shape but still she loves me. A fact and a title I try to strive for everyday I wake up.

Act:3-her
she is a girl of impassable beauty though she often says otherwise when I give her compliments befitting of the queen she is. her hair is of the curly type but when blow-dried makes her have an appearance akin to a pomerian which makes sense considering her personality a lot of bite in a small package. her skin so pale that it becomes an alluring glow at some points in the day. the face of an angel usually scrunchend in annoyance at something ive done throughout the day or at the fact that ive mad a corny joke.


ACT:4-love
I love you.
Sign up to rate and review this story