Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > A Place for Us to Dream

What a Waste

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Hisoka's plan goes into action as Tsuzuki traps Yasuo and gets into his head.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Published: 2018-09-25 - 627 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve: What a Waste:

Haruka wasn't a cuddly person. She didn't exactly shower love and affection. The old woman just wanted to be alone. But her kitsune had other plans.

"Mama?" a small Yasuo asked. "Mama, where are you?" The living room looked so big back then. He was happy to see his mother again.

But she seemed much colder.

Young Yasuo found Haruka outside. His eyes lit up as he walked up to the open door. Haruka stood in the yard with her arm in the air. She had her back turned to him.

"Mama?" Yasuo asked. The boy wandered outside. Her reached out to grab her long black skirt.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" he shouted. Haruka whipped around, glaring.

"What?!" she barked. Yasuo gave her a blank stare. His mother's face became red.

"What?! What is it? What do you want?!" Haruka snapped.

"Uh…" Yasuo said. He tried to hug her. Haruka shoved him away.

"Get lost!" she snapped. He stared at her wide-eyed. The young boy looked ready to cry. Haruka frowned and walked away. Yasuo stood there confused.

The older Yasuo wanted to chase after his mother. The door slid shut.

"Mama," Yasuo said as the past faded to black around him.

"I don't get it," Tsuzuki said. The old man turned his head. The shinigami had a serious look on his face.

"Why do you follow her?" he asked.

"She's my mother," Yasuo said. "I would do anything for her!"

"But why? She doesn't care about you," the shinigami said. "You are all her tools."

"We're more than that!" Yasuo gritted his teeth. "She loves us. She loves us in her own way!"

"She abuses you."

"Lies! You don't understand!"

"I don't think I want to." Tsuzuki shrugged. "It's kind of sad really."

Yasuo glared at him. "What did you say?"

"It's just sad. Almost pathetic, really." The shinigami shook his head. Then, he came out and say it. The words to end this game.

"I almost feel sorry for you," Tsuzuki said. Yasuo saw fire in his eyes.

"You!" he snapped. The old man lunged forward. But then, he found himself back in his old living room. Yasuo looked around.

"Where are you?!" he shouted. "Come out! Get out here now! Don't fuck with me!"

"Brother?" a little girl asked. The old man turned around. Yumiko and Kirika stood inches away.

"What the… What are you doing here?!" he asked. The young girls stared at him.

"But you're… you're dead!" Yasuo said. "You're dead! We killed you!" The girls didn't move. Their eyes stayed locked on him. The old man backed away.

"Why are you here?" he asked. Yasuo started to tremble.

"You pussy!" a man's voice yelled. Yasuo turned around. Daisuke stood opposite here. He glared at his brother. The old man gritted his teeth.

"You!" he snapped. "You will never best me! You are nothing! You will always be nothing!" Yasuo ran forward with his fist in the air. Daisuke vanished before he made contact. The old man screamed in rage.

But then, Yasuo froze. He turned his head. A sea of black eyes stared at him. They seemed to keep getting closer. Yasuo looked around, panicking.

"Who are you?" he asked. "Stay back! Stay back!" The eyes got closer. They didn't speak. Yasuo backed into the corner.

"Aki, help me!" he shouted. Yasuo put up his hand, but nothing happened.

"Aki? Aki? Say something!" he shouted. "Aki! Hello? Hello?" Silence. The eyes moved closer. He could hear them panting. This time they spoke.

Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer!

"Aki! Mother!" Yasuo yelled. "Somebody! Help me!" By the time he heard the snap in the air, his game was over.

Outside, Tsuzuki smirked. "I leave it all to you."
Sign up to rate and review this story