Categories > Comics > Spider-Man

Venomous Bond 毒蛇 Dokuhebi

by PeaceWithinMe 0 reviews

Tomoo thought that he was already scared silly as a child, but he was wrong.. But now... Night takes over and it seems like Halloween is planning to sweep the city of Kamakura when a mysterious com...

Category: Spider-Man - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2018-10-18 - 365 words

0Unrated
Back then, as a young kid, I used to believe that I was the only one living a life, only because I could see it from my eyes and no one else's. Those early years of naivety, strong impulsiveness, and despicable ignorance formed into one. Made myself into something I shouldn't have been, I even have the biggest regrets and painful memories to prove it.

I've learned many lessons in this expansive, cold, and deceitful world. One of them is that everyone has their thing.
Whether it's a breakup... A death... A mistake... Whatever it is, you used to be one thing... but now...

You're something else.

You're not truly alone until the world has given you, and you alone, the consequences in which you sow. And with those consequences, you choose to run as far as you can away from them every day. Sometimes, people just try to run away from their fears.

I use to run with a rough crowd, became the worst out of all of them, squandered my childhood as a whole. What was worse was that I used to make one person's life a living hell. Only one.

Wake up, put on your shoes, but it didn't matter for her. Every day it must've felt like she was stepping on broken glass. Any dream or hope she had for just one good, peaceful chance at life was ultimately shattered.

Can't believe I used to find genuine joy from treating her so horribly. Just imagine through her eyes, darkness sweeping over every minute of the day. No one's there to help you, no one to look up to, no one to love. You have to survive on your own no matter what because if you let the other species take over, you're as good as dead.

Every day.

It never ends.

I can see it right now. There's no exit out of here, the evil is coming in from every corner. Which option do I take?

Flight?

NO!

Fight

And only now, do I realize with fright, that my own nightmare is having me... For Dinner.

We all have our own problems.

Our own issues.

Our own Curses.

Our own...

Demons
Sign up to rate and review this story