Categories > Original > Humor

highschool dxd pool scene

by darkwolf9901 1 review

It was a nice trip they took but something went bad very bad.

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2018-10-21 - 643 words

0Unrated
It was a bright sunny day on the beach in Florida,mami the flowers were surprisingly beautiful. The higher class allowed us to take a vacation and stay here and so we celebrated by going. “Hey issei can you get the fireworks please” said Rias. “yeah sure but why?” “because we are going to celebrate by going to the beach.”

It was hot as i was trapped in between Rias and Asia it was painful i just wish that i could sit up front with kiba. But I could not because Akeno pushed me out of the damn seat. I was happy/mad at this moment happy because I am sitting next to the princess of beauty and because I can also feel their ass. At that moment Rias slapped me so hard my head ended up in asia boobs i was so embarrassed.

But then at that moment i forgot that Rias could read minds oops XD. Asia looked at me and said “Don’t worry I was alright just don’t think that”. At that moment i was curious to think if Asia knew what i was thinking but i did not care. It was about a half hour before we made it.

I quickly jumped out of the vehicle but at that moment i did Rias back hand me and told me to sit down. After Rias,Akeno, and Asia got out i was able to join the party when i got there and felt the water it was cold. I went to the bathroom to change and left then all of the girls went to change to. When Rias came back she said this “hey issei can you put sunscreen on my back.”

I thought then said “sure.” I came over to Rias which was wearing a black bathing suit that was exposing most of her boobs but i did not care for.I put on sunscreen and while I was Asia said “May i put sunscreen on your back issei”. I said sure and she proceed to do so after that i need to use the restroom which there was only one. So i went in and propped open the door so it would not lock me in.

I then pulled down my pants and went poop but to find out that someone put a magic trap on it and I was stuck! I tried to move but i could not but then i heard a knock it was Asia she said “anybody in here” i said back in response “occupied.” she said “Issei is that you”
I said yes in a emmbasing voice. She said that she need to use the restroom but he said he was stuck.

She tried but then when she did she felt pain down below and said she need to use it now. That when she asked this “May i please sit on your lap and pee.” I was scared out of my out of my mind but said sure. She sat down and pulled down her panties and opened the floodgates when she did it went into the toilet but some got on her panties. That when Rias came in to find Asia on top of Issei using the restroom she was furious.

That soon ended the trip but when they got back Rias went to her room and called Issei into her room she told him to face the wall and bend down he did as commanded. When he looked back he saw a pentagram in Rias hand “aaaaahhhhh!” the she said this there are 100 more where that came from. Then afterwards Asia came into to apologize and say he was sorry but Asia keep saying it was here fault be I said this “It neither of are fault” Asia kissed Issei on the forehead and said this “thank you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story