Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

Round3.

by TNAOSTH 0 reviews

My one and only fake creepypasta. Enjoy!

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Cream - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-11-15 - 363 words

0Unrated
I was going to play Round2.exe before i got my hands on that` one Sweet Sonic.exe genesis cartridge; and guess what, it turned out scarier-looking when i first booted-up the cartridge. I saw the Sonic title screen, changed to the Sonic 3 and 1 title screen. of course, i pressed "start". It started out with "Dark Hill ACT 1". Okay, i'm pretty smart too much of that's a ROM HACK, not a- well, bunch of Glitches. the screen screeched static as i walkked. Let me tell ya; Oh my a much of just- i can't explain. ANYWAYS, I was so bored i took off to boot up on a emulator by finding my save state+ it's rom hack. Again, Let me tell ya; In JUST 1 minute i found it and booted it up. Blah, with all saved into my Genesis, I found everything was back in the ROM. Ya, also Sonic.exe appeared out of NOWHERE. Yep, NOWHERE. Now as then it restarted with an sad SONIC.EXE for the title screen. I pressed start, and it just went back to where i was BEFORE that happened. Ok, i'm tails like the first time. Sonic.exe killed me, moving on to the next zone. The next zone? "Green Hill Zone ACT1". Such a stupid name for a scary game. No, it actually was scary. It was the green hill zone from Sonic.exe, expect, THERE WAS NO SONIC... I walked for 2 HOURS.... STILL NO SONIC. I did not like it, nor did you. out of NOWHERE,NOWHERE, AND NOWHERE AGAIN.. I GOT KILLED WITH LOTS OF BLOOD FROM SONIC.EXE. Ok, ok, turns out i can be... CREAM? Yeah, cream. Not the one like ice cream or to shave beards, the one from sonic. So i started. And she got killed. Same happened when i chose everyone else but Tails. So i had to play as HIM. YEAH, HIM. Tails was actually Tails.exe. Oh my, it was horrible. Blood everywhere! I walked 3 miles back, started a new zone... it actually rebooted, soon to be ended. Sonic.exe said See you later! and killed all the leftover people with an large axe. the end.
Sign up to rate and review this story