Categories > Original > Romance

vile auston matthews

by marchands 0 reviews

auston matthews was thinking about william nylander again.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2018-11-28 - 300 words

0Unrated

Auston Matthews was thinking about William Nylander again. William looked like a muscle twin with elvish height and haunting features.

Auston walked over to the window and reflected on his cold surroundings. He had always loved deserted Toronto with its poor, parks. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel lonely.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the gnome figure of William Nylander.

Auston gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. His large forehead stood out, hair combed over towards his eyebrows to hide his reducing hairline. He looked delicious.

But delicious Auston, was not prepared for what William had in store, today.

The hail pounded like running pigeons, making Auston annoyed. Auston grabbed a tattered teapot that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Auston stepped outside and William came closer, he could see the eggy glint in his eye.

William glared with all the wrath of 445 cowardly high-pitched horses. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want affection."

Auston looked back, even more annoyed and still fingering the tattered teapot. "William, you're annoying, leave me alone," he replied.

They looked at each other with stressed feelings, like two, knobby rats sleeping at a very thoughtless engagement party, which had jazz music playing in the background and two gentle uncles shouting to the beat.

Suddenly, William lunged forward and tried to punch Auston in the face. Quickly, Auston raised the tattered teapot and brought it down on William's skull.

William's dwarf legs trembled and his eyebrows wobbled. He looked anxious, his emotions raw.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later William Nylander was dead.

Auston Matthews went back inside and made himself a nice cup of tea
Sign up to rate and review this story