Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Edenic

Edenic

by Noizchild 0 reviews

28th book. When Jotaro calls Anna for help, she tries to jump to his aid. Tsuzuki doesn't trust the young man.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2018-12-20 - 500 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Edenic

Chapter One: Call for Help:

-October 8th, 2011-

Anna awoke to her phone ringing next to her head.

"Hm?" she asked. The woman reached for her phone on the floor.

"Hello?" she asked in a tired voice. At first, she heard static on the other line. Anna narrowed her eyes.

"Hello?" she asked. More static came through.

"An… na…" a voice said. Then, the line went dead. Anna looked at her phone. What was that about? Then her phone rang again.

"Hello?" Anna whispered. This time, she got whispering back.

"Anna? Anna-san?" they asked.

"Who is this?" she asked.

"Can you hear me now?"

"Yes. Who are you?"

"Jo… Jotaro."

Anna about dropped her phone. She looked down at Tsuzuki sound asleep next to her. She took a slow breath.

"Is this really Jotaro-kun?" Anna asked.

"Yes," the boy said. Anna drew her knees to her chest.

"What is that matter?" she asked. "Why are you calling so early in the morning?" What he said next made her freeze.

"I'm in trouble," he said. "Big trouble."

"Okay…" Anna said. "What happened?"

"I can't say. I will turn myself over to Ju-Oh-Cho in the morning."

"Don't…"

"I have no choice. They are hunting me down."

"What are you talking about? Who's hunting you?"

"Please help me. Please?"

"Jotaro-kun?"

"I'm sorry. I have to go. We'll talk when I get to Ju-Oh-Cho. Goodbye."

"Jotaro-ku…"

He already hung up. Anna stared at her phone. Her heart began to sink. Jotaro-kun, don't do anything stupid. She couldn't go back to sleep that morning.

-8:00 a.m.-

Tsuzuki drew his eyes open. "Good morning, Usagi-chan." He saw the worried look on his wife's face.

"Anna-chan, what's wrong?" the shinigami asked. Anna trembled.

"It's Jotaro," she said in a low voice. Tsuzuki gave her a cold look.

"What?" he asked.

"It's bad," Anna said. "I think he's in trouble. Someone is stalking him." Tsuzuki rolled his eyes.

"Really?" he asked.

"What?" Anna asked.

"Do you really believe him?"

"He sounded so scared."

"It could be a trap."

"What if it isn't?"

Tsuzuki threw back his head and groaned. "Unbelievable!" The shinigami climbed out of the futon. Anna watched him head into the bathroom.

"Baby?" she asked. The bathroom door closed in response. Anna held her breath. She looked at her phone. It didn't sound like a trap. Why would Jotaro do something like that? How could she convince Tsuzuki otherwise? Might as well tell him everything about the call. Anna waited until Tsuzuki came out of the shower.

Minutes later, the shinigami stepped out of the bathroom. Anna pressed her lips together. She held out her phone.

"I don't think it's a trap," his wife said. "He's going to turn himself in at Ju-Oh-Cho for safety. We can talk to him there." Tsuzuki glared at her, sneering.

"Fine," he grumbled. Anna bowed her head.

"Thank you," she said. She got up and hugged her husband. The shinigami had a bitter look on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story