Categories > Original > Drama

THE LIFE OF AN AXOLOTL

by gacha-poms 0 reviews

THE LIFE OF AN AXOLOTL is about Axel's life with his friends, Danny, Bucks and Mackenzie. Some chapters might include SEXUAL CONTENT, GORE, ETC. i'll probably continue this on wattpad

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2019-01-06 - Updated: 2019-01-06 - 332 words

0Unrated
It was 4:32 AM.
The apartment all messy.
The bed.. terrible!
As Axel took a nap on his 'comfortable' bed, he woke up due to a.. ''knocking sound''
He looked at the door. He recognized that knocking.

...

''UUuuuhh... A-Ax? Y-you.. there..? We gotta go to the skatepark with Bucks and Mack!''
...
''S-shucks... Alright, i'll sit here...''
Suddenly, Axel JUMPED out of the bed.
Axel gushed, ''OH! HOLD ON!! HOLD ON!! LET ME JUST CHANGE MY CLOTHES!!''
He was searching in piles filled with clothing, wanting to look perfect for Danny.
6 minutes passed.
''Hey Ax, Are.. you awake?'' Danny murmured.
At an incredibly concerning speed, the thin but tall axolotl opened the door.
The small, chubby but lovable goat boy was knocked over to the ground, Whimpering in the process.
''HEY!!! hi!! Haha, s-sorry for leaving you waiting Dan....'' Axel said, looking at Danny. ''Ah, a-are you okay by the way.'' He stammered, his eyes looking at him in a concerned way.

''....yeah.'' He confirmed.

Danny was a gloomy, dull but adorable 18 year old goat boy. He is really interested in drama, occultism and lovecraft, but is secretly interested in boys.
Danny was told to get Axel with him by Bucks, the most selfish and greedy person in the group.

''Axel, we gotta go to the skatepark with Bucks and Mackenzie to 'rob' something. not sure.''
''A-Ah! sure. leeeeeets g- Wait, WHAT?'' he shrieked.

''W-What..?''
''ROB SOMETHING? B-but isnt that illegal, Danny...''

''Uhh... y-yeah...''
''THEN WHY ARE WE GOING TO ''ROB SOMETHING'' WITH BUCKS AND MACKENZIE!?'' Axel was slightly panicking. he would never rob something!
''I-im. not sure...'' Danny ventured.

''Ah! heck. you know what, Danny? Lets just go, i dont want to rob something but if i dont do it im gonna get kicked out of fucking group.''
Axel's clinged to Danny's hand, and ran outside, searching for his skateboard.

//UNFINISHED. WILL KEEP WRITING IN A WHILE
Sign up to rate and review this story