Categories > TV > Teen Wolf

I Found Love (Deratherine)

by Katherine100 0 reviews

Set in S2, 3, and 4. Based on the song “I Found Love.”

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2019-01-15 - 915 words - Complete

0Unrated
Smoke and Mirrors



And I’ll use you as a warning sign

That if you talk enough sense then you’ll lose your mind

And I’ll use you as a focal point

So I don’t lose sight of what I want

And I’ve moved further than I thought I could

But I missed you more than I thought I would

And I’ll use you as a warning sign

That if you talk enough sense then you’ll lose your mind

And I found love where it wasn’t supposed to be

Right in front of me

Talk some sense to me




It was a nebulous night, as chaos erupted, hunters shooting at the berserkers and werewolf Kate. Human Katherine didn’t care, though. All she cared about was that a human Derek was injured. She knew she should’ve asked him to stay behind, but she knew he never would. He’d been a wolf all his life. Human or not, he would protect and save a wolf in trouble, as well as his pack. She loved how protective he was, but now he was badly injured. She knew she was going to lose him, which she hated.

“Stay with me, Derek,” she said, as she applied pressure to his wound, even though she knew it was futile.

“You should go,” he told her. He also knew he wasn’t going to make it. He wouldn’t let her die too, though.

“No. I’m not leaving you,” she said stubbornly.

After Derek died, Kate and Katherine battled. She wasn’t doing so well though, since she was human and Kate was a werewolf.

When Kate was approaching Kat, whom was on the ground, there was suddenly a low growl. Then a fully phased, black werewolf bowled Kate over. Then the werewolf stood between her and Kate.

Kate looked at the black werewolf and then its eyes flashed blue. Then he phased to his human form and Derek stood there.

“You were dead,” Kat stated, stepping back.

“Not dead. Just evolving,” Derek replied to her.

Kat watched the fight between them from where she was, on the ground, in which Derek won.



Abomination



And I found love where it wasn’t supposed to be

Right in front of me

Talk some sense to me

And I’ll use you as a makeshift gauge

Of how much to give and how much to take

Oh, I’ll use you as a warning sign

That if you talk enough sense then you’ll lose your mind

Oh, and I found love where it wasn’t supposed to be

Right in front of me

Talk some sense to me

And I found love where it wasn’t supposed to be

Right in front of me

Talk some sense to me




It was a dismal night by the pool at Beacon Hills high, as she and Derek looked for the kanama. They had to take it down before it hurt or killed anyone else.

When they were close to the pool, the kanama appeared in front of them and lunged.

Derek stood in front of Kat to protect her from harm. In doing so, the kanama was able to scratch him on the neck. When that happened, he landed by the pool.

Kat stood between Derek and the creature, when it began to approach him.

“You want dinner? How about you have a taste of this?” she said, using Traveler magic to throw it a ways away.

The kanama fell on the floor, but got back up. Then it sped towards her and pinned her to the floor.

She looked at the kanama for a few minutes, before kicking it off, not afraid. It landed on the floor and got back up again. As she got back up, it used its tail, making her fall. Then, it lunged forward and scratched her on the side, which made her land by the pool and fall into the water.

Derek lay by the pool, still unable to move, as he watched the scene.

After a few minutes, he was finally able to move.

He got to his feet and they fought until Derek won. Then he took his jacket off and dove into the pool.

Once he got to her, he put an arm around her and swam them both to the surface. Then he got them both on the floor.

He looked down at her to check on her. He could see that she was alive. He also saw the wound. After that, he gently picked her up, leaving with her.

She was later okay.



Alpha Attack



And I found love where it wasn’t supposed to be

Right in front of me

Talk some sense to me

And I found love where it wasn’t supposed to be

Right in front of me

Talk some sense to me



Katherine walked into the aftermath of the attack. She saw Derek injured and on the ground.

She rushed to him and knelt at his side to see the damage. It looked like he’d been claws by a wolf.

When he saw her, he sat up.

She rested a hand on the side of his face.

He knew what she was doing, so he assured her, saying, “I’m okay.”

She saw that his wounds had healed, letting her know that he’d definitely be okay.

She gave a smile and, a moment later, they were kissing.
Sign up to rate and review this story