Categories > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers > Chibi reader x various chibi hetalia

chibi reader x chibi england

by CoolKat122 0 reviews

One shots of chibi hetalia and you, I can do a male or female hetalia character and I can make a male or female reader one if you want yes the include 2P version to if you want.

Category: Hetalia: Axis Powers - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2019-02-02 - Updated: 2019-02-02 - 1082 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay I’ve seen some chibi one shots so I wanted to give it a try. Sorry if it

sucks. I’m not really good at Hetalia, but I’ll be trying my best on these one

shots so I hope you enjoy.

____________________________

“Come on (y/n)! Don’t you want to go the park and play with the other kids?”

Your mother asked.

You shook your head, (h/c) locks swinging back and forth.

“I don’t want to go outside and play with the other kids, Mommy. I want to stay inside and read my books,” you said to your Mommy.

 “But it’s such a beautiful day outside. Look doesn’t it look lovely outside.” Your mother gestures to the window so that you could see how beautiful it looked.

You looked to the window then you looked down to the green mint colored bunny with wings. It looked like it nodded it’s heads so you looked back to your mother.

“Okay, Mommy. I’ll go to the park, but only because mint bunny wants to go”

“Right mint bunnies. Well anyway let’s go,” she said as she grabbed your little hand.


~At the park~


When you got out of the car you and mint bunny were walking around the playground while your mom went to go sit down on a bench.

 “Well mint bunny what do you want to do?” As you said this mint bunny went flying off.

 “Mint bunny wait! Where are you going?” You ran after him. Next to the park were the woods were, mint bunny went flying in there.

“No don’t go in there mint bunny” you said as you ran in there after it.

 “Mint bunny? Where areyou mint bun-ugh." Was the sound you made when you tripped over a twig. You kept looking for mint bunny til you were out of the woods part.



There was a little hill and there was a little boy sitting at the top under a tree.

When you got closer, there were two fairies next to him and mint bunny.

“Mint bunny there you are. Why did you run away like that and who is this boy?”

Now that you got a better look at him he had big bushy eyebrows that looked so funny.

 “I’m Arthur and you can see mint bunny too?” He said with a British accent.

“Uh, yeah why else would I ask mint bunny why is he here if I couldn’t see him,”

You said with your hands on your hips. He blushed a little.

 “Right. Sorry, I’m   just so used to being the only one to see him and up til now I thought that I was the only one that could see him.” He rubbed the back of his head.

 “Well now you know that you’re not the only one who can see him."

You and Arthur stood in silence for a few minutes til a fairy flew up to his ear and whispered something to him.

 “Oh, right I forgot, what is your name?”

 “It’s (y/n)” you said.

 “Well (y/n) would you like to read this book with me?” He asked as he held up the book for you to see.

You smiled “I would love to,” you said as you went over to sit next to him.

After you guys finished reading the book, he told you all about his friends and you also talked to the fairies. They were very kind just like the story books you would read said they were.

You were having so much fun talking to them but all good things most come to an end.

“Aww it’s getting late. I better go,” you said as you were getting ready to leave.

 “Wait,” he said as he grabbed your hand. You turned around to look at him

“What?”

“Um I uh, will I get to see you again?” He said as he blushed a little. You smiled at this.

 “Of course you will now as to reassure you,” you give him a little kiss on the cheek. He blushed redder than a tomato.

 “Bye,” you said as you ran off.

As you disappeared into the woods.

 He put his hand on the cheek you kissed him on and smiled a little. “she kissed me.”

 A fairy flew by and landed on his shoulder. “Only on the cheek, Romeo,” the fairy said to him. He swatted her away.

 “Shut up.” He mumbled as his face went a darker red.



~with you~


You ran up to where you saw your mother. She turned and smiled when she saw you running up to her.

 “There you are sweetie. Did you have fun?” She asked as she picked you up and walked towards the car. You nodded your head.

 “Yes mommy I would like to come back here again,” you said happily to your mom.

“Haha! Okay sweetie we’ll see,” she said as she put you in the car.

You spent the whole drive telling your mother about your time with Arthur and the fairies that you met. She would laugh and say how nice that is.

 “Goodnight sweetie” she said as she tucks you into bed.

 “Goodnight mommy and thanks for taking me to the park and stuff,” you said as you turned your head so she couldn’t see that little pink blush going across your face.

“Night and have sweet dreams my little angel,” she said as she shuts the door.

She walked towards her bedroom til she stopped to look at a picture hanging on the wall. “She has your imagination, Honey,” she says to the picture of the man.

She goes to her room and turns off the lights.

 ~alternate ending~

 
“See, I told you they would get along," Mint bunny says to the man that all the fairies were around.

 “I guess you were right my friend,” he said as he petted the bunny on the head.

 "Do you think that they’ll get together when they grown up?” the bunny asked.

“Don’t push it bunny.” He glared at him, but not in a bad kind of way just a protective father way. Mint bunny sweat dropped “Haha! Kidding! I was just kidding.“





 “Mmm." Was the only thing he said as he went back to watching the little girl sleep with a gentle smile on his face.

 “You will grow to be so powerful my child.”
Sign up to rate and review this story