Categories > Original > Romance

Ruin My Life

by PurpleJasmine 0 reviews

"Baby I'm gonna ruin your life," he said to me with a devilish smirk. Janelle is your typical teen girl with good grades, a clean record, parents that she makes proud and best friends of course,...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2019-02-04 - 1494 words

0Unrated
Author's Note: I'm kinda new here so please take it easy on me, I really hope you like the first chapter, more is took come later on.
Janelle's Pov
I parked my car into the school parking lot, grabbed my bag, got out and locked it. First of school after a long break, yippee! Don't get me wrong, I'm a great student, but due to the fact that this building resembles a prison... You could only imagine how much stress I get from this hell of a place. M. Berry High, has it all, crazy teachers that give a hell lotta homework and assignments, barbie dolls, air headed jocks, goths, emo, geeks and nerds, you name it. Fortunately, I don't fall in any of those categories... I'm just me.
Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name's Janelle Evans. I am currently a senior at M. Berry high who wants to make it out of this school with no drama whatsoever, that's all I want. To leave the school and finally get on with my life.
I walked into the building and immediately I made it in, I could see everyone having mini reunions in the hallway, new faces were present and boy were they lost. I dodged every single person that ran for another and screamed their names excitedly, they seem glad to be in school but soon those grins will disappear... They always do. I got my new timetable from the administration and made my way to my locker, I entered my combination and opened it then sighed. Looks like this needs some reorganizing. I stated at my timetable but for some reason I looked up and a few certain people caught my eye, not just any certain people, the school infamous bad boy gang which consisted of Jonah, Nick, Matt, Dylan and most importantly Daniel.
Those guys are literally the worst, most especially Daniel, who apparently is their leader. I can't lie, they.are.HOT. With them, bad never looked so good. Daniel though is the most feared amongst the group, he does whatever he likes, but what he's mostly known is being the biggest player in school. He's slept with nearly every girl school and dates them for no more than two weeks, he rips their hearts out of their chests, throws the to the ground, stomps on them and walks away without a care in the world. What's funny is that even though EVERYONE, knows about his bad boy reputation... Girls still throw themselves at him, and they know what their getting themselves into.
As the five walked by, Daniel for some unknown reason, looked at me and winked... What? I mean I saw it with my own two eyes and I still don't believe it... He winked at me, did he?

"Janelle!" I heard someone scream my name and was tackled into a hug then another.

"Kayla, Chelsea! I missed you guys so much!" I hugged my two best friends back and smiled.

"We missed you too!" The two chimed.

We pulled away from the hug and looked at each other with huge grins, "How are you?" I asked.

"Great, how was your summer?" Chelsea asked.

"Alright, yours?"

"Awesome! I wish guys were there, I spent my summer in Barcelona." Kayla answered.

"Lucky," Chelsea said. I've know Chelsea and Kayla for like... ever now! We've always been the best of friends, we do everything together, share everything and never keep secrets from each other. Chelsea has light purple hair (she's kept it that way since freshmen year) and beautiful hazel eyes. Kayla has jet black hair and ocean blue eyes. We may be different in our on ways but we get along that way.

"C'mon, let's talk more about our summer on the way to the gym for assembly." Kayla said and we did, we talked and talked and talked, til we parted ways and went to class. Unfortunately I have no classes with them this year, now I'm gonna look like a loner in all my classes... Great.

I walked into my first class and sat at the back and waited patiently for my teacher, I doodled a little in my notebook then was accompanied by some person that decided to sit next to me. "Hey there."

I looked up and saw a pair of forest green eyes staring into my light blue ones, it took me a while to study the figure then it hit me. Daniel. "Uh, can I help you?" I asked closing my notebook.

"No not really," he shrugged. "are you new here?"

"No, I've always been here." I answered.

He raised a brow then stared, "Really, how come I've never seen you around?"

"I don't know maybe cause you're blind." I said bluntly and he raised both his eye brows. Oh shit.

He chuckled, "You're cute."

"Boy, cute is for puppies." I said, why am I still talking? I literally promised myself never ever, under any circumstances , never ever talk to him.

"You're funny." he said, and after that the teacher walked in, he greeted us and we greeted back and after all that he told the cliche teacher"welcome back speech" then decided to do the role call. "So what's your name?"

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Cause I wanna know." he answered.

"Well you won't be knowing my name any time soon." I said and the universe decided to prove me wrong.

"Evans Janelle?" the teacher called out.

I scrunched my face and hesitantly raised my hand and Daniel smirked, I could see it from the coner of my eye. "Present."

"Janelle Evans, nice to meet ya." Daniel said.

"It's most definitely not nice meeting you." I said.

He chuckled. Gosh!


After what felt like the longest period ever, I quickly packed my stuff. He stayed quiet throughout the lesson but he still glanced at me every now and then, I could feel it. "So Janelle, I guess I'll be seeing you." Daniel said.

"Please tell me you're joking?" that wasn't meant to be said out loud.

"Ha! You're funny, see ya." and with that he left. Great, now I'm on the bad boy's list of interest! I hope this day doesn't get any worse.

After two periods we had lunchbreak, I met up with Kayla and Chelsea about my first period experience with Daniel. "Ooh, do you think he likes you?" Chelsea asked.

"You do know we're talking bout Daniel Kingston... Right?" I questioned and she shrugged.

"We that certainly isn't a good thing, you're his next target." Kayla said as we sat at a free table.

"Hell no!" I exclaimed, "I am NOT going to let that happen. I'm sure he's forgotten about me already."

"Hey Janelle, mind if we join you and your friends?" I heard a familiar voice and my eyes widened... So universe, what'd I do to deserve this?

"Yes, I most definitely mind... Go away." I said but he and his friends sat anyway.

"Hey!" Chelsea smiled causing both me and Kayla to look at her.

"Hey, I'm Dylan this is Jonah, Matt, Nick and Daniel... Nice to meet ya." Dylan pointed out then smirked at Chelsea.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Chelsea and this is Janelle and Kayla." Chelsea introduced, uhg! Chelsea has had this never ending crush on Dylan since middle school, I'm gonna be honest with ya... He's never noticed her til now.

"Look we don't need any new 'lunch buddies' we're fine the way we are." I said.

"Yeah, so you guy can disappear and never bother us again." Kayla said.

"Aww.." Chelsea frowned.

"Leave? We just got here." Nick said with a smirk.

"Yeah, we've been here like thirty seconds and Chelsea over here seems to be having a good time already." Jonah added.

"Don't be a party pooper Janelle." Daniel said looking at me.

"So tell us about yourselves." Matt said with look of interest.

"No!" Kayla and I said simultaneously.

"Well..." Chelsea started to tell her life story causing Kayla and to face palm... This girl.

Sadly the gang spent their entire lunch period with us, telling jokes and fooling around. Unfortunately a demon possed Kayla and she joined in on the fun, leaving everyone to have fun except... Me. After lunch Chelsea insisted that we should do this whole lunch thing again tomorrow and the boys didn't hesitate to say "yes!" at the same time, I hate this whole idea already. Also, later today I discovered that I have some classes with at least each member of the bad boy gang... Hooray, this is gonna be awesome! Note the sarcasm.
After a first long day of school I drove home and made my way to the kitchen, my mum and dad usually works late so I spend most of the time doing something productive whilst I wait for them to come back.
I had quite the first day, hope my second will be better.
Sign up to rate and review this story