Categories > Original > Romance

To The Devil

by Elekasnow 0 reviews

You sold your soul to the devil some years ago. Today he gives it back and says “I need a favor”

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2019-02-18 - 310 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
A Demon Was Born

My name is Lilith Haven. I was born in about 3000 b.c and on my 18th birthday, I sold my soul to the devil.

It wasn’t a particularly difficult task. I’d met him before. He came to me the night I turned 10. The Devil himself told me that we had a destiny together. He told me that it wasn’t the last time we would meet, and he was right.

The Devil visited me on the night of my birthday, every year when everyone else is asleep. I feel that I should’ve been scared at the pure fact that he was taking so much interest in me. But I wasn’t. I was never scared. He was my best friend and I couldn’t wait for my next birthday when I could see him again.

As the years passed we got closer. Much closer. When I turned 14 other boys my age started to take interest in me, but I never felt the same way. I only felt love for one other.

On my 16th birthday, I confessed my love for him. He said nothing for what felt like hours. Finally, he told me that it was meant to be. It was a magical night full of passion and romance, and a night I shall remember for the rest of my life. To my excitement, we did the same on my next birthday. He was my first time, and I don’t regret any of it.
Finally. My 18th birthday. I had received an anonymous note that day saying that there was an important matter to be discussed. I knew it was from my Lucifer. The note told me that this year would be different from others. It gave me a time and a place to meet him.
My heart fluttered.
How romantic.
Sign up to rate and review this story