Categories > Original > Fantasy

The Zodiac

by lily0905 0 reviews

Okay, this is important. I need to know that you won't spread this story like the plague. This whole thing needs to stay on the low, so please don't share this with anyone! I'm begging you.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2019-03-07 - 372 words

0Unrated
There are 12 Zodiacs, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Aries is very fiery and intelligent; she's also very energetic and independent. Taurus is very Practical and ambitious; he's also reliable and sensual though. Gemini is always up for a social event or fun in general; though she can get strict and restless. Cancer is a very loyal yet emotional friend to have; he is Tenacious, sympathetic, and persuasive when he wants to be. Leo puts his heart into almost anything he does and is friends with; Leo needs consistency and stability with things if it gets difficult. Virgo is very Sophisticated and intelligent; yet modest and trusting. Libra hates to see her friends miserable and does her best to comfort them; she values harmony overall. Scorpio is a very daring guy, he appreciates his independence very much and needs it; but is very intelligent when required. Sagittarius, she is very strong-willed, which makes her a natural born leader. Capricorn they are the most determined of their friend group. They are practical at most times, and always ready to help. Aquarius, he's very unpredictable, yet intelligent; but an excellent communicator. Pisces, she's the most selfless, but she can feel very overwhelmed because of it.

Why am I telling you this? Well, this is because of this group of friends, have done/will do something that has never happened before, they might change the course of the universe, by doing this. Who knows.

Let's set the theme, so it's 1881, in August we have these teenagers just strolling through time. We have Aries a red-head, who has hazel eyes. Taurus, a brunette with black eyes. Gemini, a blonde with baby blue eyes, Cancer with Black hair and Grey eyes. Leo with Platinum blonde hair and emerald green eyes. Virgo with Dirty brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Libra Black hair and black eyes, Scorpio with his red hair and blue eyes. Sagittarius with blonde and brown hair and heterochromia (A grey eye and a half black half blue eye). Capricorn goldish hair and brown eyes. Aquarius, with Brown hair and Blue eyes. Finally Pisces with Red-brown hair and Amethyst eyes.


(this is my first time using this site)
Sign up to rate and review this story