Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gerard gets fucked

WHO killed them and why

by zoey102

Mikey is pissed that his brother got killed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2019-03-07 - 466 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Lindsey why did you kill Frank and My brother? I want to KILL you now."

"Gerard broke up with me to be with this fag. We were supposed to get married tomorrow and he fucking cheated on me. With a guy me and him were suppose to have sex last night. But NO he had to cheated on me with a guy. A FUCKING guy man. What is the worst is that he is his band mate."

"So that doesn't mean you kill him. You know what go fuck yourself.Better yet kill yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself."

So I grab the gun out of Lindsey hand. I think about shouting her but i don't know if i can. But I'm going to do it anyways. She killed my brother. "You killed my brother now i should kill you. You BITCH..... YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING HOE BITCH DA FUCK. GO TO FUCKING HELL. Any last word before you die."

"Please don't kill me I love you not your brother. I only dated him so i could sleep with you like last night. I love you not him. Make me your sex toy like Frank was going to do with Gerard. Please you got everything here to make me your sex toy. Please I love you Mikey."

"Okay you are mine. But I can have sex with whom ever i want. Guys or girls. But if i don't have enough of them that is when you come to place. Got it."

"YES!!!! Anything for you my love."

"Okay then lay down stripe my sex slave." I rob my length on her to make her want it more. But then i shove my whole length down her throat. I go slowly out and come back in harder. I wanted more from her. "Finger my butt now. while i make you pregnant. Bitch"

She starts screming my name"MMMMMIIIIIKKKKKEEEEYYYYYY HHHHHAAAAAARRRRRDDDDDEEEEERRRRR AAAANNNDDDD FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTEEEEEERRRR. UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH. AAAAAAHHHHHHH.. MMMMMMUUUUUUHHHHHHHH. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH"
I go harder. Then i feel like i am going to cum so i thrust slowly out then harder in."AAAAAHHHHHH" I cam inside of her and she loved it.

Lindsey started to finger herself to get the cum. When she got it she licked off her fingers.I grabed then gun like planned."Now Die Bitch." I just shot her now i can be with Ryan in this house forever.

"Ryan Lindsey's died so is Frank and Gerard."

"How? Let me guess. Lindsey walked in on Frank and Gerard and shot them. Then you played her by fucking her then killed her after. Am i right"

"Yes, how did you know."

"Turn around lover boy."

OMG he was watching us the whole entire time.
Then me and him fucked.

We lived happy ever after with 20 fucks a day.
Sign up to rate and review this story