Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Edenic

Broken Siren Song

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki manages to catch Anna before she runs into a trap. Then, they go to Watari's lab for more information.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2019-04-17 - 556 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Four: Broken Siren Song:

"Anna!" Tsuzuki yelled as he ran after her. He grabbed her by the shoulder. His wife whipped around. She had a crazed look in her eyes. Tsuzuki looked stunned.

"Anna… -chan?" he asked. She quickly snapped out of it.

"Huh?" she asked. They didn't speak at first.

"Where were you going?" Tsuzuki asked. Anna slowly shook her head, confused.

"I… I don't know," she said. "I just got this text and ran out the door." Anna handed him her phone. Tsuzuki read the text.

"Huh?" he asked. "What is this?" Anna took a look with him.

"That can't be right," she said. "It had words. I read them myself."

"I believe you," Tsuzuki said. Anna cocked her head.

"But?" she asked. The shinigami handed back her phone.

"Come with me for a moment," he said. Anna blinked.

"Huh?" she asked.

"Just trust me on this," Tsuzuki said.

-9:45 p.m.-

Watari looked at Anna's phone.

"Hm," she said. "You seem to be spot on." The blonde scientist looked at the jumbled text on the screen.

"I don't get it," Anna said.

"Oh," Watari said. "Sorry about that." He held up her phone.

"You, my dear, were about to be lured into a trap with this," Watari said. Anna narrowed her eyes.

"How?" she asked.

"This is new to me too," he said.

"Is it connected to the case?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Possibly," Watari said. He turned to Anna. "Do you remember what the message said?"

"Something about a red garden," she said. "I only read it for a brief second." Watari took a moment to think.

"I think I have heard of that place before," he said. The blonde scientist walked over to his computer.

"Sounds familiar," Tsuzuki said in thought. Anna looked between the men.

"What's that?" she asked. Her husband looked up.

"Oh, that's right. You were in America in the early 2000s," he said.

"It's an urban legend," someone spoke up. Anna, Tsuzuki, and Watari looked up. Hisoka stood in the doorway with a box in his hands.

"Ah yes," Watari said. "You found it."

"What about the Red Garden?" Anna asked. The blond shinigami typed at his computer.

"Ah, yes," he said. "Here it is." Tsuzuki, Anna, and Hisoka walked over for a look.

"There is a whole site dedicated to it," Watari said. The screen was black with red font. Anna rolled her eyes.

"Typical," she muttered. Watari moved from the computer.

"Does this have to do with the disappearances?" Tsuzuki asked. Hisoka set down the box and reached inside. He pulled out one folder and opened it up.

"There is one case on it," Hisoka said. He handed the file to Tsuzuki. The older shinigami took a look. Anna read with him. She noticed two words on the page.

"Oh," she said.

"What is it?" Tsuzuki asked. Anna was about to speak when her phone buzzed. Watari picked it up and looked at the screen.

"Guys," he said. "You are not going to believe this."

"What?" Tsuzuki asked. He, Hisoka, and Anna looked at the screen. Anna's stomach dropped.

"No…" she said. The body of a young man was found mangled and covered in blood. That boy was Jotaro. Anna ran out the door.

"Anna!" Tsuzuki yelled. He ran out of the lab after her.
Sign up to rate and review this story