Categories > Celebrities > Whose Line is it Anyway?

Python [Min Yoongi X Reader] (HYBRID)

by HASHTAGBTS 0 reviews

[UPDATES EVERY WEDNESDAY] "What are you doing?" "I'm being depressed! Go away!" "Okay." "Oi! Come back- I didn't mean it!" The moment Y/N got a hybrid, she knew her life was abou...

Category: Whose Line is it Anyway? - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2019-04-20 - 158 words

0Unrated
Hello people and thank you for clicking on this story! Okay, first things first, I DO NOT OWN BTS, AND NOR DO I OWN YOU. 



BUT I DO OWN MY OTHER OC CHARACTERS, THE BTS CHARACTERS PERSONALITIES (IN THE BOOK) AND Y/N'S PERSONALITY. 



THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE RUDE, RACIEST, SEXIST, MEANIST, OR ANY TYPE OF 'IST'. 



I do not tolerate copying, because it is mean and authors really do put a lot of effort into writing chapters. I don't mind if you take inspiration, just DO NOT COPY. Copying major plot points is also not okay. Because coming up with an actual plot is not every easy, I can tell you that for sure. 



The list of characters (will be frequently updated, because I just go with the flow) will be in the next chapter, so read it if you want to know what each character is basically like. 



Sign up to rate and review this story