Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Edenic

Shy Bliss

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru looks up information on Sota for Kazue and then makes her next plan.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2019-04-23 - 645 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty: /Shy Bliss:/

Hotaru does not stop. She had to see this one out. Kazue sat across from her, frowning.

"Can't you give up already?" she asked. Hotaru smiled as she shook her head. Kazue puffed up her cheeks.

"Figures," she muttered. Hotaru batted her eyelashes.

"Come on," she said. "Let's go and meet Sota." The other demon wrinkled her nose.

"How?" she asked. "I don't know anything else about him." The loli demon giggled.

"What?" Kazue asked. Hotaru held up her phone.

"Nothing that an intent search can't do," she said.

"Huh? You can't be serious," Kazue said.

"Uh-huh," the loli demon said. She opened up the browser on her phone and typed in "Ikeda Sota". Kazue rolled her eyes.

"Really? Are we really going to do this?" she asked. Hotaru scrolled through her phone.

"Point him out to me," she said. Kazue frowned.

"I'm not doing this," she murmured.

"Come on," Hotaru said. "Take a look."

"Then will you leave me alone?" Kazue asked.

"Depends on you," Hotaru said. The other demon groaned.

"Whatever," she muttered. The loli demon shoved the phone in her face.

"Come on," she said. "Look up and tell me." Kazue lifted her head. The men in the search results looked rather attractive. To her, they looked the same. Hotaru took her time, scrolling down. Kazue just wished for this to be over.

But then, she saw him.

"Stop!" Kazue shouted. Hotaru drew back her finger.

"You see him?" she asked. "Which one?" Kazue pointed to the center of the screen. Hotaru turned her phone to herself. Sota looked rather cute in his profile pic. His short brown hair was in a messy cut. Those brown eyes shot holes into her heart. Sota's clothes looked so clean and pressed. Hotaru whistled.

"Wow!" she said. "He's so pretty." Kazue's cheeks turned pretty red.

"Yeah," she mumbled. Hotaru looked up.

"Want me to look up more?" she asked.

"No," Kazue said.

"Okay!" the loli demon said. She got to work on her search. Her roommate wrinkled her nose. Does she ever listen?

"Ah!" Hotaru said. "Here he is."

"I don't want to look at it," Kazue said.

"Are you sure?" Hotaru asked. Her roommate puffed up her cheeks.

"Yes," she muttered. Hotaru shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay then," she said. The loli demon scrolled away from the man's profile. She began to check her email. Seconds later, Kazue's eyes shifted back and forth. She finally puffed up her cheeks.

"Fine," Kazue grumbled. Hotaru glanced up from her phone.

"Hm?" she asked. "Did you say something?" The other demon gave her a cold look.

"Show me his damn profile!" she snapped. Hotaru raised her eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes!" her roommate shouted. "Now give it to me! Damn it, why do you always do this to me?" Hotaru smiled as she brought up the information again.

"Here you go," she said. The loli demon handed Kazue her phone. Her roommate frowned and glared as she snatched it out of her hand. The loli demon only smiled. She watched as Kazue's cheeks turned bright red.

"Wow," the roommate said. Hotaru leaned back, smiling.

"You want to meet him again?" she asked. Kazue lifted her head. Her cheeks looked so pink while she had a starry look in her eyes.

"Yes," she murmured. The loli demon stood up, flipping back her pigtails.

"I'll take you to your Sota," she said.

"Huh?" Kazue asked. Hotaru took her by the wrist and led her out of the kitchen. She smiled as the wheels turned in her head.

-11:00 a.m.-

Hotaru and Kazue made their way to Ueno Park. The latter looked down at her long brown skirt.

"You sure this will work?" Kazue asked.

"Oh it will," Hotaru said. "Trust me." Kazue cringed. Doubts ran high in her head about this plan.
Sign up to rate and review this story