Categories > Original > Essay

If I pursue for Bsc (with animation and multimedia), Is there any scope?

by shardauni1 0 reviews

Hey. I'm a graduate of BIT (Noida extention center) for BAM (Bsc Animation and Multimedia) Batch of 2009, and think I can give you some insight.

Category: Essay - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2019-05-01 - 172 words

0Unrated
Hey.

I'm a graduate of BIT (Noida extention center) for BAM (Bsc Animation and Multimedia) Batch of 2009, and think I can give you some insight.

If you wish to enter a field of animation, design, or film production, the course is structured in a way to expose you to the various disciplines from across the field. It's a glimpse into the insides, and nothing more. This does not mean that the course is bad. As far as foundation studies go... its quite strong and very methodical. But majority of my batch-mates, ( and future batches as well, as my faculty tells me ) join these courses expecting them to be vocational, to get jobs the moment you leave their gates.

If you are assuming the same, don't expect the scope to be too great unless you have exceptional talents or exceptional insights. Majority of the students freelance, but dont earn much in the first few years out of college. For those who get jobs, avg salary is about INR 15K out of the gate.
Sign up to rate and review this story