Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

Rouge's Muscular Hotspring Vacation

by BaskliskFutaQueen 1 review

Rouge Finds A RayGun While On The Hotspring Vacation.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Amy Rose,Cream,Rouge - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2019-05-22 - 384 words

0Unrated
In was a warm spring day and Rouge the sexy white busty bat had decided to go for a nice hot dip at the local community hotsprings. As she walking down the road she saw a small silver object on the ground under one of the bushes deciding to find out what it was Rouge reached down and picked up a silver ray gun and to slowly exam it in the sunshine. As she examed the gun she saw it had a dial that read size and three green switches the first read "Futa" the second read "Muscles" and the third read "Breast". As she read the switches Rouge slowly started to get arroused by what this could mean for her and a couple of friends that is was privately interested in. Deciding to test the device after her trip to the hotsprings she placed the gun in her most secure place her deep long and very bouncey clevage. As Rouge countued her journey to the springs she began to think of what to do with the gun. Her first idea was to enlarge her breast til they became heavy with milk while also growing a nice big penis to use on her friends while also giving herself a great set of muscles that she could use to lift some heavy treasures. At the thought of her new body Rouge began to feel a wettness in the crouch of her skintight black bodysuit and a tighting of her large pink nipples which were becoming very visible thru her suit. Walking along she then thought about her other friends and what changes she could make to them first there was that hammer weilding pink hedgehog Amy Rose that was always turning her on by flashing her white cotton panties with the large pink hearts on them in her face, then there was the very sexy and very busty rabbit mother named Vanilla who she had seen dancing at the local lesbian stirp club one night the sight of her huge round bouncing bare pink breast so full of milk had turned her on so much she had forgotten to steal the huge diamond ring she was trying to seduce off a sexy fox girls finger, then there was also the sexy little rabbit girl Cream.
Sign up to rate and review this story