Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella

You said it wasn't me

by murmurmur 1 review

just story about my crush and his friend

Category: Cinderella - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2019-05-31 - 437 words - Complete

-1Boring
It all started on a typical rainy day when Sammy first came to a new school. He was very upset that his mother burned the porridge and left him without breakfast. The fact that he did not know anyone in the new school did not bother him.
He walked all the corridors before the class began. In one of them there was no one and he decided to sit on the floor and rest. Suddenly a very beautiful girl came up to him. She asked: "What is your name?"
Sammy called his name. The girl's name was Bridget. She was very beautiful, but she was clearly not impressed with Sammy.
Bridget offered to show him the school, but Sammy was in too bad a mood and he just asked her for food. She gave him a packet of blueberry cookies, which the boy hated. Sammi chose to stay hungry.
At the beginning of the first lesson Sammy met a very beautiful boy named Alexander. Alexander said that he recently moved to Ireland from Israel. Sammy was a fan of Israel, which is why the guys made friends.
In the evening Sammi suggested that Alexander invite him to visit. Alexander agreed, but said that he had a sister with his boyfriend at home. Sammy was not embarrassed.
When the guys came home to Alexander, two people were sitting on the sofa. A boy (seemingly 26 years old) and a girl. They introduced themselves. The girl's name was Catherine. Sammy really liked that name. He himself introduced himself as Samuel. Catherine's boyfriend was named Karl or Faust, Sammy did not remember, because he was not interested.
When Sammy and a friend went to his room, Sammy fell down the stairs. Katerina's boyfriend helped him up, but Sam would prefer Katusha to do it. But Katya was in the toilet at that moment.
Going upstairs the guys began to eat pizza. Sammy liked the pizza very much, since he hadn’t eaten all day, he would have liked paper now, but the pizza was still tastier.
When Alexander went somewhere (Sammy was not interested), Katya entered the room. She mistakenly called the boy Mason, but Sammy was a good boy and was not offended. Kate sat on the floor and began eating pizza with Sammy. Suddenly Kate's boyfriend entered the room. He was a very jealous man, but tried not to show it. Kate embraced Sammy and told her boyfriend that this was her new friend. Catherine's boy got angry when he saw this. He took Katya by the hand and they left the house. Sammy went on quietly eating pizza.
Sign up to rate and review this story