Categories > Games > Diablo

Afrourner

by Afrourner 2 reviews

I’m extremely passionate about web development and design in all it’s forms and helping small businesses and artisans build and improve their online presence.

Category: Diablo - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2019-08-08 - 262 words

0Unrated
Diablo is an action / RPG computer game developed by the American studio Blizzard North (formerly Condor) and released by Blizzard Entertainment for Microsoft Windows in 1996. In 1997, a non-canonical (unofficial) add-on called Diablo: Hellfire, developed by Sierra Entertainment, was released. In 1998, a version of the game for the PlayStation was developed, developed by Climax Studios and published by Electronic Arts. Starting March 7, 2019, the game is available for purchase at the digital distribution store.
The game takes place in a universe divided into the world of mortal people (Sanctuary), a paradise world and burning hell. After centuries of war between the angels and demons, the three lords of Hell - Mephisto, Baal and Diablo - decided to achieve victory over the enemy through the influence on the mortal world. They wreaked havoc, hatred and mistrust in Sanctuary until a group of magicians led by Archmage Horadrim encased the lords of Hell in crystals called “Soul Stones”. The soul stone with prisoner Diablo was buried deep in the catacombs underground, over which a monastery was subsequently erected.
After many generations, the true purpose of the monastery was forgotten, and it gradually began to collapse. Near the ruins appeared a small town Tristram. When the king of these lands, King Leoric decided to build the Cathedral on the foundation of the monastery, Diablo began to manipulate the mind of his archbishop Lazarus, convincing him to destroy the Soul Stone. Through the archbishop, Diablo reached King Leoric himself, forcing him to attack neighboring kingdoms, after which he mastered the mind of the king’s son, "Prince Albrecht".
Sign up to rate and review this story