Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

I don't know what to name this

by Catgirl1 0 reviews

This is more of a GX fanfic.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Mokuba Kaiba,Seto Kaiba,Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2019-09-11 - 276 words

0Unrated
If someone would say Jaden was a calm, mature guy, everyone he knew would put you in the mental hospital, including the boy in question. This became clear when Jaden got the marvelous idea of put sauce in the blender, cap off, and letting it go on top of everyone's spaghetti. It ended up with the house looking as though a human detonated and splattered against everything. It was the perfect moment for Yugi Muto of all people to knock on the door and for Jaden to answer it. "Hey, Mr. Muto!"
"Jaden, what did you do?" Yugi asked, sounding unsure whether to be exasperated, amused, or completely angry.
"I passed the sauce a little faster-"
"-AND MORE LIKE A PSYCHO!" Chazz yelled from the dining room.
"-than usual." Jaden finished answering, cheerfully.
"Um... okay, well, you do you. Kaiba asked me to tell you that two weeks of school are canceled because of all the lost duels forcing kids to give up their souls as a maniac tried to take over the world or something. I also ask that you clean this mess before Crowler comes around. I have seen a lot of messes made by my other friends, but this one takes the cake. Also, there's a girl Kaiba wanted all of you to visit because he keeps getting annoyed with her because she likes to blow up his inbox." Yugi left, shaking his head and muttering, "How did someone this crazy end up on earth?" to himself.
Jaden freaked out and ran throughout the dining room, swiping at everything cartoon style. Syrus sweatdropped. "Uh, Jaden? You're making the cupboards more covered in sauce."
Sign up to rate and review this story