Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Boar and Rat

Light Buzz

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hotaru and Ryo enjoy the party. Vivian is still stuck between going and staying home. Mike still looks for Vivian at the party.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2019-09-21 - 666 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Two: Light /Buzz:/

Meanwhile, Hotaru smiled over her drink. Someone came up behind her and kissed her on the neck. The loli demon closed her eyes and giggled.

"Mmm," she said. Hotaru turned around. Ryo stood behind her with her drink in her hand.

"Yo," she said.

"Having fun?" Hotaru asked.

"Uh-huh," she said. Her cheeks looked slightly red. The loli demon raised her eyebrow.

"How much have you had to drink tonight?" she asked. Ryo giggled.

"This much!" she shouted. The woman held out her arms and started laughing. Hotaru had to grab her shoulder to keep her standing.

"Whoa!" she shouted. "Take it easy there!" Ryo smiled as her drink splashed to the floor.

"Yeah, you had enough," Hotaru said. Ryo pouted at her.

"Baby!" she wailed. The hostess shook her head.

"You need to take a rest," she said. "Here." Hotaru walked her to the couch. Ryo flopped down.

"Whew!" she said.

"Stay down," Hotaru said. She tried to walk away but Ryo grabbed her wrist.

"Hey," the loli demon said. Her girlfriend smiled like a cat.

"Stay!" she said. Hotaru tried to pull away.

"I can't," she said.

"Please?" Ryo pleaded. She playfully tugged on her arm. Hotaru sighed.

"Fine," she said. She sat down next to her. Ryo laid her head on her shoulder. Hotaru sighed.

Vivian stood in front of her mirror. Should she be doing this? Mike was going to be there. She dropped her shoulders.

"You don't have to do this, you know?" her roommate said. Vivian threw back her head and sighed.

"I know," she said. Vivian turned around. "It's just…" Her round-faced roommate tilted her head.

"Don't put yourself through this," the roommate said.

"I know," Vivian said. She sat down on the bed. Her roommate patted her on the back.

"Viv," she said. "You are torturing yourself with this." Vivian didn't say anything. She struggled to justify going. The wolf demon even got dressed up in a nice pair of jeans and a cute white blouse. She felt at her turquoise earring.

"Forget that party," her roommate said. "Come out with us. We're going out tonight." Vivian looked at her roommate. The round-faced girl smiled.

"Come on," she said. "We're just going out for coffee. Nothing too fancy. You won't have to see him either." Vivian lifted her head.

"Do you think it will really help?" she asked. Her roommate shrugged.

"Better than sticking around here alone," she said. "But that's up to you." The girl with the round face got up off the bed and walked out of the room. Vivian sat up and tilted her head.

Minutes later, she hurried down the stairs.

"Wait for me!" Vivian shouted. The other girls looked up.

"So glad you could join us," her friend, Yuuko, said.

"Yeah," the wolf demon said dryly. The girls headed out through the young night.

Mike turned back to the front door. He frowned with this drink in hand. The demon sighed.

"I can't make her come to the party," a voice said. Mike jerked his head upwards. Hotaru sat on the couch with Ryo who was dozing off. Mike wrinkled his nose.

"What are you talking about?" he asked. "I didn't even mention her." Hotaru gave him a look of pity.

"Then why do you keep looking at the door?" she asked. Mike snorted as he turned away.

"Listen," Hotaru said. "I just sent the invitation. That's her choice if she comes or not. If she does, good. If not, that's that. I can't make her do anything. Just enjoy the party." Mike just walked off to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Ryo jerked herself awake.

"Huh? What?" she asked. Hotaru smiled.

"Welcome back," she said. "Did you have a good nap?"

"I wasn't sleeping!" Ryo insisted.

"Sure you weren't," her girlfriend said. "Just stay off the alcohol for a while Okay?" Hotaru playfully patted her on the head. She got up and went back to the rest of the party.
Sign up to rate and review this story