Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Back in time

by Catgirl1 0 reviews

When the characters from Yugioh gx, 5ds, and Zexal are sent back in time to when Yugi is five-years-old, they get themselves in for more than they bargained for with the original King of Games. PG...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover - Characters: Grandpa Mutou,Tea Gardner,Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2019-09-23 - Updated: 2019-09-24 - 330 words

0Unrated
"Hello? How did you get here?"
Jaden opened his eyes. A young kid was kneeling next to him. A kid with strangely familiar hair. "Are these your friends?" The kid asked.
"You're Yugi Muto."
"Y-yes. C-can you answer my question?"
Jaden looked around. There was Alexis, Jesse, Zane, Syrus, Atticus, Chazz, Chumley, Bastion, and Tyranno along with Yusei and more teens with him. "Yes, they are. Yugi, can you help us? We're lost."
"You mean you teleported here." Yugi said.
"We just appeared here out of nowhere. Where did you come from?"
Yusei opened his eyes, saw Jaden, young Yugi, and understood what happened, but still trying to figure out the how. "Yugi, do you believe in time travel?"
"After things I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if it did exist."
"We're from the future and we know you."
"Oh, well, you better wake up your friends. Then I can take you to a place to stay."
After everyone was up and got over the shock that 1. time travel exists and 2. that Yugi Muto was right in front of them, they followed him. "So, I've been meaning to ask... what's with the strange lady?"
"Huh?" Jaden looked at the younger, surprised.
"The lady right next to you."
"He can see me." Yubel stated.
"And hear you. And the flashlight ghost." Yugi added.
Yuma hadn't spoken until now. "You can see Astral?
"Yes."
"What is he talking about?"
"He can see the demon that lives inside my head." Jaden answered, casually.
"Are you coming or what?" Yugi called.
"Yes."
He waited until they reached him and kept walking. He was a quiet kid. "So, Yugi, how's your grandfather?"
"He's fine."
"And your mother?"
"She works a lot so Dad can keep up his habits and so she can keep the apartment. Here we are." They had arrived at an abandoned warehouse. "It's my hiding place. It's safe, I promise. Bye."
They looked around. It was as if Yugi could teleport himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story