Categories > Original > Erotica

Sovereign Aelagus

by MasterOfSomething 0 reviews

Lucy is sold to the Rosergh Kingdom to be a slave. What type of slave? That is to be decided by her future Master...

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2019-09-25 - 314 words

0Unrated
Sovereign Aelagus

By Martor’s sun. On the Sovereignty’s homeworld, Aelura. In the kingdom of Rosergh. Near Terran Town, I was recently sold off by my parents to Jenlix den Rosergh’s slavers. Where I was being processed for my slave training.
“Human, caucasian breed, female, twenty terra years, brunette, brown irises.” A Jennkant man spoke with a bored tone. His paw-like hands reached for my clothes started ripping off all my clothes. I gasped and tried to push him away, but he didn’t budge and successfully ripped off my clothes, leaving my underwear protecting me from preying eyes. “Fighter, but incapable of defence.” He said with a smile on face.

“Fuck you!” I yelled at him in defiance. The slaver growled like a lion and raised his claw at me. I yelped and cowardly ducked down. Claws cut of my underwear instead of my skin. Looking up, I see him shaking his head.
“Stand up right, animal.” The Jennkant commanded.
“Says the cat face” I thought to myself but shamefully, I straighten myself for him to inspect the rest of me. He stares at me to make sure I don’t misbehave for a good amount of time before returning to documenting me.
“Fit appearance, C-cup, pale irises, semi-perky and... Stand. Still.”
“Wh-” I was interrupted by my own yelp.
“I am checking your sexual worth” he says as he feels around my vagina. “Virgin.” Heads turn in curiosity as the Jennkant rises his voice. He continues to move to my anus and snapped his arm down in shock. “Pure too! You are going to make us a lot money. But first, discipline training.” They forcefully put a metal collar around my neck and pull by a leash, like an animal. I grow saddened as my normal life is left torn and abandoned, like my clothes. “NEXT!” the Jennkant man ordered.
Sign up to rate and review this story