Categories > Comics > Courtney Crumrin

XP-Pen Star G640S Portable Android Drawing Tablet

by jiaotong 0 reviews

XP-PEN G640S Android Drawing Tablet Graphic Pen Tablet for OSU! 8192 Levels Pressure Digital Tablet with 6 Shortcut Keys and Battery-Free Stylus (6x3.75 Inch)

Category: Courtney Crumrin - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2019-09-27 - 249 words

0Unrated
Android Phones and Tablets Supported-Star G640S Android support connect to Andriod Mobile devices(Mobile phone or tablets) that run Android 6.0 or above operating system with using the included OTG connector. iPhone and iPad do not support.

High-pressure sensitivity-The drawing pen tablet features 6 x 3.75 inches working area that fully-utilizes our 8192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity. Experience even finer-tuned precision and razor-sharp accuracy right at your fingertips. The Phone working area is mapping to the full working space on the tablet.

Features 6 round customizable express keys! Housed right at your fingertips for quick access to customize and optimize your workflow. At only 9mm thick, the G640S Android drawing tablet is slim for portability and easy on-the-go use.

Battery-free Passive Pen! P05 Passive Pen is the perfect replacement for the traditional mouse! Our stylus pens require no charging, allowing for endless, uninterrupted drawing and gaming. This tablet is designed for both right and left-hand users. Allowing you to have more fun. Also comes with 20 replacement pen nibs, no worry for lack of pen nibs.

StarG640S Android can be used with Andriod 6.0 or above and Windows 10/8/7 and Mac 10.10 above operating systems and is compatible with most major creative software programs. Cross-compatibility is updated periodically through our driver updates. XP-Pen provides one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays.

XP-Pen official site : www.xp-pen.com

official site of G640S : www.xp-pen.com/product/54.html

official store of G640S : www.storexppen.com/buy/star-g640s-android.html
Sign up to rate and review this story