Categories > Anime/Manga > Initial D > Initial D : Australian Tour

Initial D : Australian Tour

by MSola

Takumi, Itsuki and the gang decided to travel to Australia and race around the roads of the land down under. Meeting new friends and rivals.

Category: Initial D - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Fujiwara Takumi, Takahashi Keisuke, Takahashi Ryousuke, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-22 - Updated: 2006-09-22 - 4169 words

?Blocked
INITIAL D : Australian Tour

By Marc Sola


Author's note : Ok, this is a new Initial D story but has much of the character's from it and some new one's to boot. I haven't watched a lot of Initial D lately so bare with me for a moment if I made mistakes and what not, I've also use the US nicknames so I am sorry if I confuse all of you. Not only that, my friend gave me some idea's to boot! It's also been rated NC-17 and for a good reason, lots of swearing & one sex scene, at the moment.

The location for this fan fic is in Gawler, Salisbury, Port Adelaide & Old Reynella in South Australia. Most of the scenery are a bit similar to the one's up north of Tokyo.

Disclaimer : Initial D, the logo & character's are owned by Shigeno Shuichi & not by me, except the Australian character's.

The Cars & the names of them are a Trademark of their respectful manufacturers (No one has done this on a fan fic before, I think.).

...................................................
Chapter 1
: Welcome to South Australia :
...................................................


It was another cold & quiet day at Akina, Takumi & Itsuki were sitting on top of Tak's Toyota Sprinter GT-APEX Trueno (A.K.A. AE86) looking depressed & bored as if nothing is exciting at this moment. Finally Itsuki looked up and said "Man! This blows, there's nothing interesting around here anymore & it's cold as hell. I say we should take a holiday." Takumi looked at his goofy friend and said "Yeah whatever Iggy. Having a holiday is nice but where should we go?" 'Iggy' looked at his friend with a angry look and said "Where should we go? Jeez, anywhere but here. There's nothing to do & since it's snowing there's no way we are gonna do drifting! Do you hear me Tak?" Tak looks down and thought 'Maybe I do need one, it's nice to see what's like in the outside world.' he then turned to iggy and said "You know what? You're right, taking a holiday is what I really need. After all, we did defeat the Emperor." Iggy smiled and said "That's the way Tak, now I know it may be a bit expensive but if we go overtime in the petrol station, we got enough money to travel anywhere in the world and back." just then Tak's phone was ringing with the song "Around the world" as his ringtone. He grabbed it and answers "Takumi Fujiwara.... Hey Ry, what's up?... What?!? Australia?... Yep.... Uh-huh... Don't worry, I'll tell everyone... Yep... Ok... Bye!" He ends the call with a big smile on his face. Iggy looked worried and said "So.. What did Ry say?" "He's gonna give everyone at project D a trip to South Australia." Iggy went gob smacked and shouted "HE'S WHAT?!? A TRIP TO SOUTH AUSTRALIA?!?" Tak nodded and Iggy's face was full of tears of joy "This is the holiday we have been waiting for..." Tak smiled and thought 'Now we can see 2 of Ry's friend's that he's been talking about.'


The next day, everyone prepared themselves to board on the Qantas jet heading to Adelaide, South Australia. While they are on the plane, Iggy was dreaming a nice sunny beach & rubbing massage oil on some hot Australian babe, he was smiling like a Cheshire cat and enjoyed every moment of it. But then he woke up by the bells and the voice of the captain "Attention all passengers, we are now about to land at Adelaide Airport. Enjoy your stay in South Australia with Qantas!" "We've made it at last!" said Iggy with a very big grin on his face "Now I can find as many chicks as I want! Wahoo!"
While they got all of their stuff, Ry did his bit of bringing the cars from Gunma to Adelaide. He flipped open his phone and sms everyone to turn on their GPS that he installed in all of the cars & told them to input 21 Norrie ave, clovelly park.

At 21 Norrie ave, clovelly park. There was a red brick house with a few cracks here & there & was almost falling apart, inside the house were workers who pack away hospital gear and long Velcro's for disabled children. Two of the workers were notorious for a taste of street racing, they were Tristan Allworden & Marc Sola.

Tristan is a giant who has black hair & brown eyes. His car is also a Toyota Sprinter GT-APEX Trueno (A.K.A. AE86) which is also panda white & it has a Tachometer, Water meter & Oil pressure gauges, also an ALPINE IVA-D310E multimedia system with the KCA-420i interface for his iPod mini.

Marc is a rolly polly type of a guy with a big heart and crazy sense of humor who has brown hair to match with his brown eyes, he also wants to score with hot chicks. His car is a Mazda RX-8 Type-S (A.K.A. SE3P) which is cobalt blue with an 'assassin' body kit, Red, yellow & orange flames vinyl on the side, a stage 2 turbo kit by HKS inside the hood, along with all the other engine modifications which have the HKS brand, Brembo brakes, 20" Köing "Theory" rims with Yokohama tires and 2 12" Audiobarn subwoofers, 2 8" Clarion subwoofers and 1 Kenwood 1000kw amplifier which plays on a ALPINE IVA-D900R Multimedia System with the KCA-420i interface for his iPod .

Marc & Tristan were bored out of their brains as if nothing is interesting around there, even Marc's collection of Hot4s magazines didn't get rid of it. "What are we gonna do man. We are bored out of our fucking' brains and there isn't much to do around here!" Said Marc "No shit sherlock! But if we play the XBox, Gregg will chew us off big time!" replied Tristan. Marc shrugged and picked another song from the XBox's soundtrack menu.

The boss of the work place Gregg Healy walked into the scene. Gregg was bigger than Marc & has brown hair with blonde streaks & blue eyes. He either uses the Mitsubishi Magna or the Mitsubishi Sigma for transportation to work.

Tristan looked at Gregg and said "Hey Gregg, what is there to do? I'm bored, and theres stuff-all to do around here!" "Well, we got some strips to finish on..." Replied Gregg, Tristan slumps down & mumbled "Oh, man! Huh?" he looked up and saw the most amazing thing in his life, his face was lit up like a Christmas tree in December, he got up & shouted "FUCK! Hey Marc, take a guess who's here. Some people just pulled up, an FC, FD, an Eight Six, an Eight Five, s13, a 180, s-14, a SW20 and a Sil-Eighty!" Marc looked out of the window & he was right, there were many cars out there & they fit the description of what Tristan said, then the curiosity got the better of him and said "What does the FC say on the side?" Tristan looked closely at the FC's side & it was red text that he says "Red Suns." It was then Marc's turn to be gob smacked and said "Jumping jahoozafat on a pogostick!" "Ok you guys, you can google at those cars any other time, but right now I need those packages in the cars now!" Said Gregg, Marc & Tristan groaned after that and decided to grab some packages.

Outside, Ry looks at the house and thought 'Hmmm. there seems to be a falcon, a s-13, a telstar, an Eight Six, an SE3P and a van parked out front. hang on.' he then pulls out a piece of paper that has Tristan's & Marc's conversation on MSN messenger a few days ago and said to the other's via comlink's "21 Norrie av. is what Tristan said. The letterbox says 21 and this is Norrie av. Hold on, someone's coming out!" He looked closely and he can tell that it's his Australian friend " It's Tristan! he's heading to the eight six, he owns a eight six?! Ok, he's taking packages out the back of it. Boxes."

And Surely enough Tristan was really stuffing boxes into his eight six while Marc was doing his bit on his SE3P 'The only room to put them in is in the back seat.' thought Marc.

Inside the FD, K.T. Looked at Tristan & thought 'I'm going to get out and talk to this guy. Ry said he was a friend of his.' He opened his door and shouted "YO! TRISTAN!" Tristan froze and said "Oh shit!" and bolts near the house, he then turns around to see K.T. In the flesh, he calms himself down & said "Sorry about that K.T! You scared the living shit out of me!" "No problem dude!" K.T. Replied, Marc opened the door with a strange look on his face & asks "What's with you Tristan? I never seen you spooked out like THAT before!" and then Ry & everyone else got out of their cars "It's nothing man.. Oh Ry, remember the Marc you know at MSN messenger? That's him right here!" said Tristan, Ry head towards to Marc and shakes his hand while saying "Nice to meet you at last Marc." "Yeah, same here man!" replied Marc "Hey guys, come in & I'll introduce you to the rest of my friends." said Tristan & he opened the door and let the project D team in and then himself & Marc.

As they went inside they see more guys slacking off and stuff, Tristan finally said "Everyone, say hello to Ry, K.T (the rotary brothers), Maya, Simone, Cole, Kenji, Tak, Natalie, Iggy, Kenta and Hiroshi." Everyone said "Hi!" then Peter got up and said to drivers "Do you guys like Fresh FM?" Ry looked confused and said "What?" Tristan sighs and said "He's obsessed with Fresh FM, he even took a ride in my eight six and tuned the radio onto fresh FM against my strict orders not to." "Fresh FM is a radio station that only plays Dance, Techno, Hip Hop, Trance & much more." said Marc & then another worker called David mumbled "I feel like getting a car on the weekend... And taking it for a spin. I'll beat you on your turf!" "Ok, Rightio then." Said Tristan. Natalie was looking at Tristan's Eight Six and said "Hey, is that your car outside on the grass? It's so cute! It looks exactly like Tak's!" Tristan laughed sheepishly and said "I guess it does." when Marc looked at Natalie his thoughts were 'Man, Shes so hot!' he then gets a brain freeze, Tristan notices that and said "MARC!" he then punches Marc on the arm, making him snap out of the brain freeze status "WAKE UP! SHES TAK'S GIRLFRIEND! NOT YOURS!!!!!" Snapped Tristan & he sees everyone in a confused look, he then sighs & says "I'm so sorry! My friend here can get a little carried away... Marc, may I have a word with you in the kitchen?" He & Marc then went into the kitchen & Marc said "Sure, what's up?" Tristan gave Marc an annoyed look and said "What's up is you staring at Natsuki Mogi like you did. She's in love with Tak and you need to restrain yourself... " Marc made a cheeky smile and said "...Yeah... Sure..." With that remark Tristan yells at the top of his lungs "BAKA!!!" Everyone went "Huh?!?" and Natalie asks "Did I just hear Tristan speak Japanese then?" Ry closed his eyes and said "Yes, he spoke Japanese. He called Marc an idiot."
"The large one?" Asked Natalie "Yeah... Don't say that to his face though... Not the six foot tall one, the pudgy one..." Replied Ry and Tristan walked out of the kitchen followed up by Marc who looked a bit sad with the thought 'This sucks & blows! Why can't I have a nice hot chick like Natsuki or Kei?!?'.


When Lunchtime coming up, Tristan was working on the ground finishing up a few medical kits and said "Ok... I'm going to drive to kfc." he then tried to get up when he staggered for a bit "Oh bugger... My foot's numb!" He grumbled & he then tries to knock the numbness out of his foot, but it didn't work so he said "I'm going to get pins and needles in a second, so I'm not going to drive until my pins and needles are gone. Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Ry crossed his arms and said "Try to get up and walk about.." "I can't... I'll be all over the place..." replied Tristan, he then gets up, walked for a bit before he fall face first to the floor with a thud! "Ow!" Muffled Tristan "I see... hmm." said Ry with a smile on his face 'Bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger, bugger.' thought Tristan.

When Tristan finally recovers from his fall, he and everyone went outside and said "I'm now going to get some food, Tak & I will take our cars. anyone wanting to come, feel free." he then glared at Peter and said "Peter, if you are going to ride with me or Tak, you must sit in the back. We don't want you fart-arseing about with the radios. hands up if you want to ride with me." with that Marc, Cole, Maya & Peter put their hands up "I'm sitting in the front." Said Peter, Tristan gave Peter an angry look and snapped "The hell you are, Marc is sitting shotgun. Cole you have my permission to hit Peter, if he does anything stupid." Cole smiles devilishly and says "Ok then!" as they are opening the doors, Maya, Cole and Peter are siting in the rear. Marc is riding shotgun "Aw, but I wanted to listen to Fresh FM!" says Peter. Marc, Cole, Maya & Tristan shouted "NO WAY!" "Pete, you'd better be quiet or else Cole will hit you & I mean it!" shouted Marc, Peter looked to his right and sees Cole hitting the palm of his hand while giving him an evil look, Tristan laughed a bit from Marc's speech and says "Ok. Seatbelts on?" Cole & Maya put their seatbelts on and said "Uh-Huh!" Peter put his on and said "Yes..." Marc & Tristan put theirs on and Tristan said "Lets go." he then ignites the motor and backs out of the driveway, he pulls down his window and says "Tak, you follow me, we will all go in. much easier that way." "Ok then." Said Tak and Tristan floors the throttle "YAHOO!" he yelled & he initiates a drift, with a smile on his face he said "Nice..... huh?" He looked at the rear view mirror and sees Tak's Eight Six went past him, Tristan has a confused look and says "Dude... whoa!"


Tristan was pushing his Eight Six to the limit, at the back Peter was panicking, yelling "SLOW DOWN TRISTAN!!!" Tristan then initiates a drift near the stores & was close enough to almost hitting them that made Peter passed out. Cole looked at the left and said "Tristan. Peter's already passed out!" then he & Maya said "YES!", Marc was smiling like a Cheshire cat while Tristan was laughing mildly.

When they arrived at Kentucky Fried Chicken which was not too far from Tristan & Marc's work place, everyone got out while Tristan splashed water at Peter which got him awoke & feeling groggy 'Works like a charm.' he thought, as everyone ordered their food Ry thought 'Maybe we should organize a road trip, it would be interesting at how the roads here at South Australia feels.' and as usual Takumi was in dream land again, it only took a few seconds for the blonde gal at the counter to get his attention and asks him what order would he take.

After they got the food they wanted, they headed out of the takeaway place and were about to get into their rides, Marc ordered his usual 2 KFC Zinger burgers, 2 large fries & 2 Pepsi Max's. Tristan felt a bit annoyed and said "Marc! Don't even think about letting a fluff in my car or at work after this." "Yeah, Yeah." mumbled Marc, they got in & drove off back to work.

After work's done. Everyone was outside waiting for something or someone to start a speech, Tristan finally said "Ok, who wants to go with Marc & live at his house?" No one said anything, Simone was looking at Marc and thought 'Despite his large image, Marc looks like a cutie & I reckon that he's still single.' Simone really wanted a hot guy that likes her the way she is, she even tried to get Tak at the water park one time at summer so she said to Maya "How about it Maya? It'll be interesting as to how he behaves around at his home." Maya looks at Marc very closely, he's as happy as Larry and he has a cute face, she then said to Simone "Sure, why not?" with the thoughts of 'I know what you are thinking Simone, but don't get ahead of yourself!' Cole heard what Maya & Simone were saying and said "I'll go." Tristan nodded & said "Then it's decided. Cole, Maya & Simone, you'll be following Marc's SE3P. The rest of you, follow me."

They got into their own cars and headed off in separate directions, the Sil-eighty & S13 followed the SE3P down south while the rest followed Tristan's Eight Six up north.
Tristan cruised while discussing the locations & whatnot via Ry's comlink that Ry installed into his Eight Six, he told that Adelaide and it's sister suburbs have roads that may or may not be similar to the one's that were existed in Gunma. Ry was listening to every word that Tristan was saying, a bit of analysis would be useful for street racing.

After hours of driving, they finally arrived at Tristan's house at Gawler, they got out of their cars & stretched for a bit. Out of the blue, a Japanese babe who looks almost exactly like Natsuki but with black hair came up to Tristan and hugged him like he was her teddy bear, she then let him go and said "Welcome home Tristan!" "Hey Kei, it's great to be home!" replied Tristan, Kei looked at the people behind him and saw a familiar face that she hasn't seen in a long time, she pushed Tristan away and shouted "Natsuki!" Natalie turned around to see her childhood friend, she came up to her and said in Japanese "Kei, it's so good to see you!" she then looked at Tristan (Which seem that he's staring into the stars) and whispered "So Tristan's your boyfriend? He's like Tak, always staring to space. I am proud of you Kei." "Thanks Natsuki." Kei replied. Iggy looked at Tristan strangely and thought 'Why is Tristan staring out into the stars? Could he be? ..... Is he really?' He then said "Tristan! Would you quit zoning out already?!? Sheesh, you remind me of my buddy Tak." Tristan shook his head and said "Sorry Iggy, didn't mean to do that." Tak looks at Tristan strangely and says "Speaking of which, what made you zone out like that?" Tristan looked down at his feet and said "I have to get up 4 am. Every day to deliver newspapers at my suburb." 'Kinda reminds me of my time delivering Tofu at the hotel early hours in the morning.' thought Tak, Iggy threw his arms up and says "Aw great! Just what we needed.. An Australian version of Tak!" everyone cracked up laughing after that.


Marc cruised down south for fifteen minutes until he reached his home which is at Old Reynella. Cole, Maya & Simone were shocked to see what he had, it was a mansion with 3 Garages and a water feature at his front garden. Marc & everyone else came out of their doors and looked at the scenery "Surprised? I bought this & my car after I won a 32 million dollar lottery at new years eve, it was a mark for me to change." said Marc at last, Simone liked what she is seeing, she thought 'This guy's a millionaire. But why would he working at a old house like in 21 Norrie ave?' "I am sure surprised. Is this where we are sleeping?" said Cole, Marc nodded and said "I'll show you to your bed rooms." He opened the door and it was spectacular on the inside as it was from the outside, marbled floors, wooden furniture and a lot of computers and video game consoles.

Cole, Maya & Simone followed Marc upstairs & down the hall. Marc opened two doors and said "Ok, Maya & Simone your bedrooms on the right. Cole, your's is on the left. Any questions?" "Yeah, where do you sleep?" asked Simone, Marc pointed down the other side of the hall and said "All the way down there, so if there's anything that you need to know I may be down there or at the garages. Well, have fun."

Cole looked around and thought 'He won 32 million dollars out of a lottery ticket? That must have been some luck he got. What does he have, a rabbits foot?' with that, he headed to his bedroom and unpacked all of his gear.

Marc headed outside and into his SE3P 'Time to pay Tristan a little visit!' he thought & he turned on his ignition and drove off, initiating a drift at the entrance on his way out.
It was night Time and 2 Eight Six were parked at the parking spot at Gawler mountains with newspapers hanging in the windows all over. Inside the first one was Tak & Natalie, they were discussing the past and how she's got him in the mess in the first place with the Mercedes driver named "Papa". He forgive her for that & was discussing about street racing and how he beat his opponents, while he was discussing that Natalie was unbuttoning her shirt playfully and that made Tak feel a bit red under the collar until he sees her bra, then he was speechless. That gave Natalie the chance to get close to him and whispered to his ear "I'm all yours now, do me whatever you please." with that he he kissed her French style and played her teeth with his tongue, she accepted his movement and allowed his tongue to touch hers and played it around a bit which of course made her moan.

He had a tough time undoing her bra but surely and eventually he successfully did it, he never saw them so large and so plump & he was smiling. He did soft kisses on each nipple and that made Natalie make a sharp breathing sound and moaning noises, he knew that he was on the right target so he suck on he left nipple while rubbing the right one clockwise style. She feel each sensitive movement from each nipple that she moaned even louder. She then decided to pull her panties off and said "I want you to fuck me!" Tak makes a devilish smile and pulls his pants down and inserted his long pole slowly into Natalie's golden valley, this was a first time for them so Tak decided to go slowly in and out first, Natalie groaned a bit and said "Please be gentle!" Tak knew that she had to say it and did what he usually do, going in and out slowly. Natalie got the hang of this and said "Faster! Harder!" Tak shrugged and going a little fast but not too fast, he and Natalie were moaning and groaning, going faster and faster until Natalie screams "I'm gonna Cum!" with that he juicy fluids were seeping out of her pussy, it was then Tak's turn and he pulled his meat out of her and unload his load to her.

At the other Eight Six, there were exactly the same with the first one. Tristan and Kei were going very steady since they first met each other. After their moment Kei said to Tristan "When we are old enough, we should get married." "Yeah I reckon so too!" replied Tristan.

Outside the eight sixes, a blue SE3P was driving nearby. Marc was looking at the cars strangely and said "...Right! I guess I'll leave em alone then." he then did a U turn and drove off into the night.



The next morning at work, Tristan was feeling groggy and Marc was busy as usual until he said "Hey Tristan, how are you feeling last night after your little moment with Kei?" Tristan looked Marc angrily and said "What do you mean by that?!?" Marc smiled and said "Oh you know, It's just that I was there when that happened. All I saw were two Eight Sixes bouncing up and down like it was on hydraulics." Tristan then punched Marc with full force that made Marc fell into the ground with a loud thud "OWW!! THAT HURT GODDAMNIT!!" muffled Marc, Tristan smiled and thought 'That sly little shit! He's always putting his nose into places that don't belong.'

Author's note : And that's it for chapter 1. But don't worry, I'll make more along the way. In the meantime be sure to read & review this.
Sign up to rate and review this story