Categories > Games > Undertale

Crossfire

by AshsFANFICLIFE 0 reviews

Sanes and Pap have been fighting all week and frisk gets caught in the middle of it ( Frisk is a girl in this Universe, sorry if that upsets you)

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2020-01-10 - Updated: 2020-01-10 - 247 words

-1Illiterate
Frisk inters Sans and Papyrus's house Frisk:Whats all that noise? As Frisk walks up stairs growing more and more worried, she opens Papyrus's room door Papyrus:HOW COULD YOU LOVE HER ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND LAZE AROUND ALL DAY NOT TO MENTION THE PUNS I BET YOU BARLEY EVEN KNOW HER!, Sans: I DO KNOW ALOT HER PLUS HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT, YOU ASK HER TO JUST BE FRINDS ON YOUR GUYS LITTLE DATE!, Frisk: uh guys?, Sans and Papyrus look at her and their faces go blank as if a stranger just walk in on them Frisk: Uhhhhh guys???, Sans and Papyrus: hi..., Frisk glares around the room and quckly grabs a red box off of the ground Frisk: I NEEDED THIS BYE, she quckly walks out and shuts the door Frisks mind: Were they talking about me? if so do they like me?!?! and also i need to find out sans age if he does im only 14, Frisk walks into sans room, once she gets in she looks around and sees a blue box looks like the one in paps room, she opens it, she sees a card it says "Sans, 16, 3 feet. 12 inches" Frisk: ah okay, i guess it will be best to open the red box,so she does she sees another card it says" Papyrus,14, 6 feet 3 inches" Frisk: Papyrus is my age ok sans walks in, they both gasp Sans: what are yo doing here?!?! i- (to be continued)
Sign up to rate and review this story