Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece

One Piece: Changing History

by Monkey_D_Shade 0 reviews

A young college student is transported into a world that she knows, but has never been a part of. Her mission? Prevent deaths that were never meant to happen. Join Lexi Smith as she grows up in the...

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2020-01-17 - 237 words

0Unrated
Character Info
Name: Lexi Smith
New Name: Loriana D. Night Shade
Age: 25 years old
New Age: 2 weeks - 17 years old
Likes: One Piece, swimming, reading, singing, writing, drawing, playing Pool, going for walks in the woods/forest, training, friends, and her nakama.
Dislikes: Perverts, her nakama hurt, bullies, certain One Piece characters, backstabbers, nakama killers, the Tenryubito, slavery, ignorants, and power abusers.
Looks: Short dark brown hair, brown eyes, light tan skin, small chest, large bottom, muscular thighs, & scars running along her arms and legs from fights.
New Looks: Long silver hair kept in a high ponytail, onyx eyes that flash or turn gold with strong emotions, tan skin, hourglass figure as she gets older, and a scar on her right collar bone.
Outfit: Short sleeve T-shirt, jean shorts, black riding boots or wedge flip-flops, her mother’s ring on a chain around her neck, and a dragon tattoo in the shape of a Treble Clef on her right shoulder.
New Outfit: Blue plaid button up shirt, black spandex shorts, black bindings on her chest, the tattoo is now a birthmark, black fingerless gloves, black leather strips wrapped around her feet and lower legs, and the same ring around her neck.
Personality: I’m so sorry everyone! I’m not all that great at describing someone’s personality, so please just bear with me and find out just what the girls are like as the story progresses.
Sign up to rate and review this story