Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Lost in Each Other

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki comes home and tries to "distract" Anna from her problems. Lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2020-01-19 - 877 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Seven: Lost in Each Other:

"I'm home," Tsuzuki said. He found Anna's sitting alone in the living room.

"Welcome home," she said. He noticed the smile on her face.

"Good day today?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Uh-huh," Anna said. She held up her phone. "We got invited to a wedding." Her husband looked confused.

"By whom?" he asked.

"Becky," she said. Tsuzuki made a face.

"She's getting married?" he asked.

"No, no," Anna said. "She's going to be a bridesmaid. Amy's getting married."

"Ah," he said. "Who is Amy again?"

"She was in my photography club," Anna said.

"Ah," Tsuzuki said again. "When is the wedding?"

"Eighteenth of next month," she said.

"Okay," he said. Anna lowered her phone.

"Am I going to get my job back?" she asked. Tsuzuki frowned.

"Not yet," he said. "I went to talk to them today."

"And?" Anna asked. He bit his lower lip.

"Well… I didn't get through to them," he said.

"What?" she asked. The shinigami dropped his shoulders.

"I went to the doors but turned around," he admitted. Anna's face dropped.

"Asato-kun!" she wailed.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It's too risky. I don't want to lose my job. I have to care for both of you." His wife frowned.

"Aw, come here," Tsuzuki said. He sat down next to her and pulled her into his arms. She didn't move to push him off.

"I am trying," he said. "Believe me, I am." He leaned in for a kiss. The shinigami kissed her again. This time, Anna kissed back.

He took her back to their room. Anna flopped back onto the futon. She looked up as Tsuzuki climbed on top.

"Where's Kirika-chan?" he asked.

"Asleep," Anna said. "I just put her to bed." Tsuzuki sat up and took off his tie.

"Good," he said. His blazer came next. Anna gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Distracting you," Tsuzuki said. "Is that okay with you?"

"Sex won't change anything," she said.

"I know," Tsuzuki said. "But I can try." He started unbuttoning his shirt. "Please? Just humor me tonight. We'll get our job back in the morning. I promise." Anna sighed.

"Fine," she said. Tsuzuki reached down and slid off her dark green shirt.

"Thank you," he said. He took off his shirt. Anna lay there, watching. In truth, they hadn't been intimate since before the final battle. Maybe this could help. She doubted it but what else could she do?

Tsuzuki got to work on his trousers.

"Wait," Anna said. Her husband looked up.

"Something wrong?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Let me get that," Anna said. She grabbed him by the waist of his trousers.

"Oh… Okay," he said. Anna tore down his boxers. She would at least have some control here until she got her job back. Meanwhile, Tsuzuki didn't mind. He just wanted her to be happy again. Anna sat up on her knees and moved her face to his crotch.

It hasn't been raining in days. /There didn't seem to be much life around this boy of eighteen years. He stared/ up at the empty sky. Something felt missing.

The young man was about to go to sleep when something caught his ear.

Hm? What is that?

He sat up to /the sound of music floating in the distance./ Where was it coming from? The young man looked down from the hill. A figure walked towards the dry meadow below. They seemed to be humming. Something about the /song drew him in. Curious,/ the young man got up and followed behind.

He followed the /dainty/ footsteps /and the humming./ The young man didn't know he was going /so/ fast. But now he was close to the figure in front. He could make out two long braids from the back. /The figure held a/ clear umbrella over her head. The puffy light blue dress made swishing noises as she moved. She paused to look up at the sky. The girl held out her hand. /The young man/ looked up.

"Huh?" /he asked./

Drip.

The young woman /turned around. The sky grew darker. Within the clouds awoke a woman in a lacy grey-blue dress. Her pale skin stood out against the sky. Her long dark hair fanned out with long thin arms./ From her body spilled drops of honey. The dry /ground drank/ up with its many mouths. /The young man turned when he heard humming around his ankles. From the ground sprouted out a sea of young women. They looked like exotic belly dancers/ dressed in purple silks and fine gold. The young man /watched with big/ eyes.

"Wow," /he mouthed. Suddenly, the women began to dance./ He couldn't take /his eyes off their active and seductive dancing./ One with long black hair danced over to him. She kissed him on the lips.

In that kiss, he could see his wife looking young in her short /pink dress and high heels./ A sea of cherry blossoms surrounded her. /A red string wrapped around her finger, leading back to his heart./

Anna lay her head in Tsuzuki's lap. He panted as he stared up at the ceiling. She was right. Sex wasn't going to fix everything. He knew what had to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story