Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Head Wars

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna has caused so much headaches for Ju-Oh-Cho and Meifu alone.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tatsumi,Tsuzuki - Published: 2020-01-21 - 347 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nine: Head Wars:

Three whole years. She was supposed to have been dead in 2009. Now, Anna was married with a daughter. Even after the war, she was still alive. Kimoto-Tsuzuki Anna Elizabeth. She started many fights among the higher-ups.

"Tsuzuki broke protocol! He needs to be punished!"

This was true. But how? Some want him fired. Others want her dead. The latter won't be accomplished anymore. The Mother won't allow Anna to die. Plus, she's getting stronger now.

Which left them stuck. Now that the Eda-Kimoto clan was dying, what now?

Konoe and Tatsumi had that in mind when considering this latest decision.

"We can't let them do this," Tatsumi said.

"I know," Konoe said. The couple won't stop either.

"What do you want to do?" the secretary asked. The boss took a moment to think.

"Call Tsuzuki in here," he said.

"Right," Tatsumi said. He vanished from the room.

Tsuzuki and Anna looked up to see Tatsumi coming back into the office.

"Tsuzuki, we need to talk to you. Come with us," he said. The secretary vanished again. Tsuzuki turned to Anna as he let go of her hand.

"I'll be right back," he said. Tsuzuki vanished into thin air.

"You wanted to see me?" Tsuzuki asked. Konoe and Tatsumi eyed him.

"Take a seat," Konoe said. Tsuzuki sat down in front of them. All three men sat silent.

"I am going to cut to the chase here," Konoe said. The shinigami braced himself.

"We will allow your wife to have her job back. However, there will be a few caveats," the boss said.

"And they are?" Tsuzuki asked.

"She will be supervised at times," the boss said. "Notes and reports will be turned over to us. Any mistake will reflect on you. If you have another Ono-sensei situation, you both will be punished. Understood?" Tsuzuki gulped.

"Yes," he said.

"Very good," Konoe said. "You are dismissed."

"Thank you, sir," Tsuzuki said. He bowed and vanished out of the room. Tatsumi and Konoe stared at the empty space. And now, they regretted agreeing to this.
Sign up to rate and review this story