Categories > Games > Pokemon > Pokémon A Different Journey Kanto Arc

Prologue

by MeganSH129 0 reviews

I capture all of my Nuzlocke Pokémon in the Real World and I go into the World of Pokémon to start out on my adventure.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2020-02-02 - Updated: 2020-03-12 - 232 words - Complete

0Unrated
It's 3:00 am on Friday February the 6th 2026.

I woke up in my bedroom and I got dressed in my favorite outfit.

It's 3:10 am.

Three hours later.

It's 6:10 am.

I captured all of the Pokémon from my Nuzlocke stories in empty Luxury Balls and I accessorized all of them with my stickers.

Blue stars for the males and purple stars for the females.

Blue flowers for the Alolan males and purple flowers for the Alolan females.

I evolved all of the Pokémon that could and I kept some of them as babies.

I got all of the Mega Stones and I got all of the Z-Crystals.

I got the Trainer Passport and I got the Island Challenge Pendant.

I got the Z-Power Ring and I got the Mega Bracelet.

I made a PC account with Molayne of the Alola Region and I boxed all of the Pokemon except for six.

Laura the nonshiny female Mega Lucario,Buttercup the nonshiny female Mega Venusaur and Bridget the nonshiny female Mega Blastoise.

Colleen the Shiny female Mega Charizard X,Winter the Shiny female Alolan Ninetales and Rarity the Shiny female Galarian Rapidash.

Twenty minutes later.

It's 6:30 am.

I'm out on Route 1 in the Kanto Region next to the river and I'm ready to start out on the Pokémon journey.

The Chapter Ends.

I hoped that you loved it Pokemongirl21589,midnightrebellion86,TheMythicalGreninja and PassivePeppermint.
Sign up to rate and review this story