Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Old Beauty

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki wakes up to hear Airi crying. She laments of growing older and her magic can't stop her from aging anymore. Tsuzuki tries to comfort her to the best of his ability.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2020-02-17 - 449 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve: Old Beauty:

Around two in the morning, Tsuzuki heard sobbing. Hm? What was that? The shinigami sat up for a look. Airi stood naked in front of a full-length mirror. He could see tears streaming down her face.

"Airi-chan?" the shinigami asked with a puzzled look on his face. The kitsune turned to face him. Tsuzuki got out of bed and walked over to her. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"What's the matter?" he asked. Airi shook her head. Tsuzuki had his own answer when he got a better look at her. Her hair and tails had turned a light pink. Wrinkles formed around her eyes and mouth. But another discovery caught him off guard.

"When did you get a new tail?" the shinigami asked. Airi's lower lips trembled.

"I hate it!" she waited. "I am getting old. My children are draining my youth. I hate it!" Airi started to tremble.

"You're just aging," he said. "There's nothing to worry about."

"No!" Airi wailed. "I have always kept myself young! I used spells for decades on myself." She touched her right arm. The skin turned young at first but started to age again. Airi began to whimper. Tsuzuki blinked at first.

"What am I looking at?" he asked.

"It doesn't work!" Airi shouted.

"Shhh," Tsuzuki whispered. He looked over at Anna in bed. His wife turned over in their futon before settling back into place. Airi frowned.

"My magic is failing me," she said. "I don't know what to do." The kitsune broke down trembling.

"Aw, come here," Tsuzuki whispered. He pulled his other wife into his arms in an embrace. She rested against his chest.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" he asked.

"Shut up," Airi muttered. Tsuzuki smiled to himself.

"You are still beautiful," he whispered. The kitsune froze.

"Huh?" she asked. The Mother lifted her head. Tsuzuki's smile could melt her heart. He took her by the chin.

"You're just getting old like me," he whispered. "But that is okay. I will always think you are beautiful." She opened her mouth to speak but he lightly shushed her.

"Don't speak," Tsuzuki said. He kissed her on the lips. Airi froze. She slowly sank into his warmth. The kitsune trembled as he pulled away.

"I love your hair and your tails," he said. Airi looked away, blushing.

"Stop it," she muttered.

"I mean it," Tsuzuki said. "I love you both and you are really beautiful. Nothing is going to change that. Do you understand?" Airi dropped her shoulders and sighed.

"Yeah, yeah," she muttered. Tsuzuki kissed her on the head.

"Love you," he whispered.

"Yeah, yeah," Airi muttered. The kitsune couldn't help but smile to herself.
Sign up to rate and review this story