Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Fox Date

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki asks Anna to let him take Airi out on a date. His wife agrees.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2020-02-19 - 515 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fourteen: Fox Date:

-November 10, 2011-

Anna raised her eyebrow. "Do what now?"

"Let me take Airi-chan out on a date," Tsuzuki said.

"What for?" his wife asked. "Why do you need my permission?" The shinigami smiled.

"She's not in a good place right now," he said.

"What do you mean?" Anna asked.

"You haven't noticed?" Tsuzuki asked.

"No…" his wife said. He took her by the hands.

"She's getting older," the shinigami said. "Eating her children is aging her and making her stronger."

"Okay…" Anna said. She looked like she was missing something big.

"She hates it," Tsuzuki said. "Airi-chan can't make herself younger anymore."

"And… how will a date fix that?" Anna asked. Her husband shrugged.

"I want her to feel beautiful," he said. "So I figured…"

"But why my permission?" Anna asked. "Ask her yourself. I'm not her owner."

"But you can call her here," Tsuzuki said. He pointed to her cat charm necklace.

"Ah," she said. "Well, okay then. I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you," Tsuzuki said, bowing his head.

"Yes," Anna said.

-Noon-

Anna sat back on the couch.

"Airi," she said. "Are you there? Airi? Airi?"

"What?" the Mother asked. Anna smiled to herself.

"Want to go on a date this Friday?" she asked. The kitsune had a strange look on her face.

"Why?" she asked. Anna giggled as she flipped back her auburn hair.

"Asato-kun wants to," she said. Airi made a face.

"What are you two planning?" she asked.

"Planning? Why would you suggest that?" Anna asked. Airi frowned.

"Spare me," she said. She folded her arms across her chest.

"Come on," the tsukai said. "Just go out with him. He loves us both."

"But why though?" the Mother asked.

"Does there have to be a reason?" Anna asked. Airi glared at her. She went with that classic line, huh? The Mother snorted in reply.

"Whatever," she muttered.

"Very good," Anna said. Airi clicked her tongue in response.

-November 11, 2011-

They would go on their date at six. Tsuzuki decided to keep it all simple. A nice dinner out and then some. He straightened up his tie in the mirror. This would be a great night. Tsuzuki fixed his hair and smiled.

"Perfect!" the shinigami said. He turned and walked out of the bathroom. Tsuzuki made it to the living room.

"Airi-chan! Are you ready to go?" he called.

"Yeah, yeah," he heard her say. Tsuzuki turned to find Anna looking more foxlike in the darkness. Her eyes seemed to glow. Tsuzuki's eyes trailed down her long dark blue cheongsam dress.

"Oh, there you are," he said. "You look so beautiful." Airi sneered at him. He wished that he could see her smile at least once.

"Ready to go?" Tsuzuki asked. He held out his hand. Her husband smiled.

"Let's go," he said. Airi didn't speak as she was led out the door. Anna smiled the whole time inside.

Have fun, you two.

"Shut up," Airi muttered.

"Hm?" Tsuzuki asked. "You say something, dear?" The kitsune shook her head as they headed out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story