Categories > Original > Drama

Kill the King

by FlareWick999 0 reviews

Edward is assigned to kill King Bod, but he is the worst assassin in the Assassin League. Will he succeed or fail?

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Humor - Published: 2020-02-24 - 225 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1:

Edward began the day off by shooting at a target dummy, and missing which hit Bob in the leg.
"MAFOOD!" Yelled Instructor Bug. "You almost killed Bob again!"
"I am sorry, sir," Edward said. "I am sorry, Bob."
Bob didn't say anything; this was the ninth time Edward has almost killed him.
"Aim like you are trying to turn a rabbit pink!" Bug shouted.
"What?" Edward said.
"JUST AIM WELL AND SMART!"
Edward aimed at another target, he fired, missed, and the bullet ricocheted off a Howard Metalskull's metal skull and hit Bug in the leg.
"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BAD LUCK, MAFOOD!" Bug screamed.
"Attention!" A new voice said.
Everyone turned to the new voice, to see a man in a grey robe wearing yelled bunny slippers.
"I am your substitute Leader of Assassins," the new guy said. "Leader Brick is sick, and Amanda Sauce is on a mission in the Void. So Brick asked me to lead."
"I don't like you," Simon said.
"Kill him," Robe Guy said, and a laser beam was sent through Simon's skull.
Edward looked around, and couldn't find where the laser had come from.
"What is your name, sir?" Edward asked.
"My name is Robe Guy McFunny Slugs," Robe Guy said.
"I love you," Edward said.
Robe Guy smiled. "I think I like you."

To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story