Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Katou Shouto

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and his family enjoy Shouto's apartment and meet him in person.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2020-03-25 - 711 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katou Shouto:

The living room looked something out of a wealth magazine. The furniture and carpet were white. The gold curtains added a gold hue to the room. The chandelier shined specks of rainbow everywhere. Anna sat down on the corner-shaped couch.

"Wow, it's like sitting on a marshmallow," she said. The glass coffee table might as well have been made of diamond. The art on the walls looked like it came from the Meji Era. The fireplace added a touch of class.

"Come sit with me," Anna said. Tsuzuki took off his shows and walked over to the couch.

"This is nice," he said after sitting down. The flat screen above waited to be used.

"Is this place automated?" Anna asked.

"Auto-what?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Automated," Anna said. She looked around for a smart speaker. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Hm, guess not," Anna said. He put his arm around her. She smiled and cuddled up to him. Kirika-chan crawled around on the floor. Tsuzuki kissed Anna on the forehead. They fell asleep on the soft couch.

Tsuzuki's phone rang in his pocket. The shinigami jerked his eyes open.

"Hm?" he mumbled. Tsuzuki felt around for his phone. Anna lay asleep against him.

"Hello?" the shinigami asked once he got his phone.

"Asato!" a man cheered on the other line. Tsuzuki sat up.

"Shouto?" he asked.

"Where are you now?" his friend asked.

"Your place," Tsuzuki whispered.

"Good, good," Shouto said. "I'll be home shortly. Go ahead and unpack. You can use the guest room down the hall. It's the third door to your right."

"Thanks," Tsuzuki said.

"I'll show you around the apartment when I get home."

"Alright. See you then."

"Bye."

Tsuzuki hung up his phone. He looked down to see Anna looking up at him.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"Oh, my friend," he said. "He's on his way home soon."

"Oh," she said. Tsuzuki patted her on the head as he smiled.

"You'll really like Shouto," he said. "He's an amazing guy." Fond memories flash in his head.

"Is he a shinigami too?" Anna asked.

"Yeah," Tsuzuki said. "He used to work in Ju-Oh-Cho."

"Why did he quit?"

"Things happened."

"What kind of things?"

Tsuzuki nervously chuckled. "Just… things. It's a long story." Anna eyed him. Tsuzuki gently pushed her off.

"Let's go to the guest room," he said. The shinigami got up and took their luggage down the hall.

"Guest room?" Anna asked. She got up and followed behind. Tsuzuki stood in the hallway. Anna tilted her head.

"Babe?" she asked. The shinigami's jaw dropped.

"What is it?" his wife asked. He pointed into the room. Anna turned her head.

"What the…?" she asked. Tsuzuki's phone rang. Anna nudged him on the arm.

"Huh?" he asked. Tsuzuki looked down and got his phone.

"Hello?" he asked.

"I see you found that guest room," Shouto said on the other line. Only, he sounded much closer. The couple turned around. A man in his later thirties stood behind them with his phone to his ear. His dusty black hair hung in his eyes. The dark purple suit looked so sharp. His tie was dark black.

"Yo," he said, hanging up his phone. Tsuzuki smiled.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm good," the other man said. His eyes locked onto Anna.

"Oh and who's this little lady?" he asked. Tsuzuki grabbed her by the shoulder.

"This is my wife, Anna," he said.

"Hi," Anna said, waving. Shouto whistled.

"Wow! Way to go!" he said. Anna gave him an odd look. The man cleared his throat.

"Nice to meet your, Anna-san," he said. "I am Katou Shout. Pleased to meet you." He smiled and bowed.

"Yeah, nice to meet you," Anna said.

"Ah! I almost forgot," Tsuzuki said. The shinigami disappeared down the hall. He came back with the baby in his arms.

"This is our daughter, Kirika-chan," Tsuzuki said. He waved the baby's hand back and forth.

"Say hi. Say hi," he whispered in her little ear.

"How cute," he said.

"Honey!" a woman's voice shouted. "Are you in? Who are you talking to?" Shouto to smirked to himself.

"Heh," he said to himself. "Right on time." Everyone turned their heads when they heard footsteps approached the hall.
Sign up to rate and review this story