Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Hot Goddesses

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Shouto think about their wives at lunchtime.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2020-03-27 - 592 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Five: Hot Goddesses:

Tsuzuki and Shouto thought about their respective wives.

-Anna-

She was going along with all of it. But she took a glass that of wine that Annabelle ordered.

"Is this a white wine?" Anna asked.

"Uh-huh," the American woman said. "My favorite!" She poured her and Tsuzuki their glasses. Next, she offered her husband some. Shouto put up his hand.

"No thanks," he said. "I have to get back to work after this, remember?"

"Ah," Annabelle said. She poured herself some wine. The woman took a drink.

"Mmm!" she said. Anna looked at her glass.

"What kind of wine is this again?" she asked.

"White," Annabelle said.

"No, the brand," Anna said. "What brand is this?" She reached over and picked up the bottle.

"Moscato," Anna read on the bottle. "Heh." Tsuzuki stared at her long auburn ponytail. His fingers inched towards the wagging strands. Anna turned when she felt a little tug.

"Did you need something?" she asked. Tsuzuki paused.

"Uh… Uh… Nothing," he said. The shinigami drew back his hand. They only had a moment alone together in California. Her mood had finally perked up. Maybe she was just bored. These past two years were wild. Now, things were calming down.

"Hey," Tsuzuki spoke up.

"Yes?" Anna asked. Her husband didn't speak at first.

"Just… Hey fun on this vacation, okay?" he said at last. She took a drink of her wine.

"Fine," she said. He took her free hand.

"Thank you," he said. It wasn't much. It would have to do for now. Maybe they could steal a moment together later. Tsuzuki said something under his breath.

"Hm?" Anna asked. The shinigami smiled.

"I said I love you," he said. Anna gave him a little smile.

"Love you too, Asato-kun," she said. Anna giggled. Her husband felt warm inside.

"Hey, let's split a dessert," she said.

"Really? You mean it?" Tsuzuki asked. Anna patted him on the head.

"Yes," she whispered. Tsuzuki looked around for a bit. He whispered in her ear. Her cheeks turned bright red.

"Asato-kun!" she yelped. Tsuzuki laughed to himself. He loved to mess with her like she did with him.

-Annabelle-

Shouto watched his wife down another glass. They would have to order another bottle. She could really put away alcohol.

"Dear," he said. Annabelle looked over at him. Her husband smiled.

"Save the wine for food, okay?" he said. She didn't respond. He got lost in her eyes. He remembered when they first met. She looked just as beautiful as that night. The lighting looked good on her face right now.

Shouto leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Cherry and alcohol against his lips. When they first met it was grapes and alcohol. Either taste made him hunger for more each time. Annabelle had a blank stare when he pulled away. Shouto had a gentle smile on his face.

"Your wine will taste better with your meal," he said. "Okay?" She lowered her empty glass.

"There, see?" her husband said. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Tsuzuki held Anna's hand under the table.

Both women are loved. Their men admire them in any way possible. Anna and Annabelle both know it. The waiter came by and took their orders.

"Say, Chris," Shouto said. "Do you have anything with an aphrodisiac effect?" The waiter's face turned red.

"I will have to ask," he said. Annabelle giggled. Anna said nothing. Both men knew what they were planning next. Tsuzuki pretended to be half-listening to the whole exchange.
Sign up to rate and review this story