Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Cherry Bomb

Annabelle Blue

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki finds that Annabelle has her attention locked on him when she is dancing on the dance floor.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2020-03-31 - 638 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Annabelle Blue:

Tsuzuki and Anna sat at the bar. He looked at the dancing crowd. He noticed Annabelle under the blue lights. Something about her held his attention captive. On the one hand, she seemed carefree. Annabelle loved to drink. Maybe too much. She also loved to shop. Right now, all of the guys were watching her. Annabelle was lost in her world.

"What do you think of her?" someone asked in his ear. Tsuzuki leaped around, gasping. Anna sat in front of him, staring.

"Oh… What did you say?" he asked.

"What do you think of her?" Anna asked. Tsuzuki looked out at Annabelle. She twirled about on the dance floor. Tsuzuki shrugged.

"I don't know," he said. "She seems okay."

"That's not what I meant," Anna said.

"What do you mean?" Tsuzuki asked. His wife shrugged.

"I don't know," she said. "She just seems so… so… so…" Anna rubbed the back of her head as she tried to think. Tsuzuki titled his head.

"Wild?" he asked.

"There's that," she said. "But…" She dropped her shoulders and sighed.

"Too much to drink?" Tsuzuki asked.

"No," Anna said. "I haven't had anything to drink."

"Okay," he said. She made a face as she thought about what she wanted to say. Tsuzuki turned back to the dance floor. Annabelle was lost in the music. Tsuzuki tilted his head.

He couldn't figure her out. Did that champagne-colored dress get tighter on her figure or was that just him? Her body was covered in glitter and sweat. Her blonde hair bounced everywhere. In a way, Annabelle looked pretty.

Wait… Was she… looking at him? That couldn't be, could it? Tsuzuki shook his head. Her eyes locked onto him. He looked around for a moment. There was no one else in his place. Annabelle did another twirl.

Was she coming this way? No way… Tsuzuki sat up straight. Anna watched him with no emotion on her face. Annabelle grew closer.

Her hands closed around. Tsuzuki froze. When did time slow down? Her gaze made him feel so much smaller. She didn't speak. Tsuzuki found himself being pulled to his feet. The shinigami didn't have time to grasp what was going on. He turned and looked back. Anna didn't move. No emotion on her face. Tsuzuki was pulled onto the dance floor. He was in the thick of the crowd now. The pounding music made the air of the dance floor vibrate. Tsuzuki looked around. Annabelle turned his head to face her. The rest of the club disappeared around them.

Annabelle's movements slowed down. Tsuzuki couldn't understand. Why was she doing this? Why him? She wouldn't let Tsuzuki look for her husband. He could only look at this strange woman dancing in front of him. Tsuzuki could've sworn that he saw a hazy blue light around Annabelle. Her lips looked so plump.

She murmured something in their space.

"Hm? What did you say?" Tsuzuki asked. Annabelle kept her gaze on him.

"I like you," she said.

"What?" the shinigami asked. Annabelle leaned into his ear.

"I know what my husband is," she whispered. "I know what you are too." Tsuzuki looked her in the eye. Annabelle smirked at him. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. Tsuzuki's eyes widened. He wanted to push her off but he couldn't move.

What… /What is this?/

That kiss couldn't have been any longer than ten seconds. Tsuzuki didn't understand what happened when Annabelle pulled away. Everything seemed to return to normal. Annabelle laughed as she got lost in the music again. The shinigami's stomach dropped as he realized what happened. Tsuzuki turned his head towards the bar. Anna sat there watching him with no emotion on her face. Of course, she saw everything.

Anna-chan…

Meanwhile, Shouto was nowhere in sight.
Sign up to rate and review this story