Categories > Original > Sci-Fi

Emergency Roof Repair LLC. DBA Clean Cut Roofing

by Vernakauola0 0 reviews

Emergency Roof Repair LLC. DBA Clean Cut Roofing

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2020-04-01 - 284 words

-1Cliche

Owner Name: Vern Akauola
Address: 195 State Street, PO Box 445, Mount Pleasant, UT, 84647
Phone: (435)462-2160

Working hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00AM-4:00PM
Description:
Our Company has been in business for over 17 years with 25 years of experience on Roofing, Siding, Windows. The types of services that we offer are: Roofing and Siding services of all kinds, except for masonry and stucco. We do Windows, Decks, Porches and Soffit & Fascia. We are a family oriented business which gives us a unique insight of the importance of safety during work progress on your home or place of business. We ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with the work we have done. We have been voted best of Sanpete County Roofing Contractor for 6 years running. We service the following areas: -Sanpete, Sevier, Juab, Emery, Carbon and Millard Counties. We always offer 100% free estimate of any kind no matter where you are located. You can set up and appointment and meet us there or if your busy schedule doesn’t allow for you to be available to meet, we can look at your project and email you an estimate free of charge as well. We register the manufacturer warranty and mail/email the warranty registration confirmation when the project has been completed. We are a Certified Contractor through Malarkey, Mule Hide and Gerard. At every estimate appointment we will supply the customer with a copy of our licensing and proof of insurance along with customer testimonies and financing information. Our Financing is through GreenSky They are set up to take your information through phone, app, or online and you should have results within minutes upon completing your application. We hope you contact us to see what project we can help you with!
Sign up to rate and review this story