Categories > Original > Erotica > Guilty Pleasures

Tailed Beast and a Surprise

by Where-am-I

Driders first mission and a nice surprise at the end

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2020-05-11 - 10884 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Any character that appears in this fic are owned by their respective owners. On top of that this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So you know what you're getting yourselves into.


The wind swept through the woods with an eerie howl. Drider and 18 stood in a small clearing, 18s arm still linked with Driders.
“Woah this place looks completely different from the last time.”
18 chuckled softly before letting his arm go and started walking in front of him.
“Well it should,”
She spoke softly.
“It's a completely different dimension. This one is shares more similarities with the dimension the people are from.”
Drider nodded while slowly falling in step with 18. 18 smirked before spinning around him, grabbing his waist and taking off into the sky with the now squirming Drider.
“What the hell!”
18 chuckled while slowly rising into the air holding Drider underneath her. Drider stopped moving once they were higher than the treeline. Soon after the duo were flying quickly over the treetops with Drider looking around for any signs of people.
“Hey so what exactly are we looking for?”
Drider asked looking up to 18. 18s face was stern as she looked out to the horizon maintaining their speed.
“Dunno I've only done this once and it was in a desert area so it was pretty easy to find people.”
Drider looked back down to the ground and returned to scanning the trees before a feeling of unease washed over him. Drider grabbed 18s waist and swung himself and her into a spiral. The two narrowly dodged a set of kunai flying past them. 18 grabbed Drider in a hug and they both dropped to a nearby tree before hovering for a moment. Drider blushed slightly at the intimacy of the action, before letting go of her and turning to see if their attackers made another move. As Drider turned a woman appeared on a tree branch nearby. The sight of the woman made Drider do a double take. The woman had fair skin and was wearing a large sweater with white along sleeves and hood and lavender in the middle. She was also wearing a set of light blue pants that stopped just above her ankles and a pair of black sandals. Her hair was a dark blue and her eyes were pale with a hint of lavender in them. Drider held his hands up in the air as he started to speak.
“Hey we aren't your enemies we are here to help you.”
18 however moved into a more fighting stance on the tree branch holding the two of them.
The girl reflected the change in 18s stance with one of her own lowering a fist near her stomach and an open palm out in front of her.
“You're just like the others so how do you expect me to believe you?”
“The others?”
Drider asked before turning to 18.
“Did they send another team? Before us?”
18 shook her head to the side before talking her eyes, not leaving the girl.
“No they wouldn't have sent us if they lost a team before us.”
Drider turned back to the girl and smiled before waving to her.
“Look, we are friendly. I'm Drider, this is 18 and you’re Hinata Hyuga right?”
Hinata was taken aback slightly; his relaxed manner reflected alot of a certain someone she thought she knew. She slowly dropped her guard and nodded to the two.
“See there we go we are all friends her-”
Before Drider could finish his sentence a roar broke through the air with the sounds of an explosion not far behind it.
“What the fuck was that?”
18 asked, turning to Hinata.
“It's the Nine-tails!”
Hinata said before jumping down to the ground.
“Oh shit…”
Drider said jumping down after her with 18 following closely behind him.
“What the hell is a nine-tails.”
Hinata turned to look at the woman before Drider chimed in.
“In simple terms its a mass of energy that is alive in even simpler terms,”
Another roar and explosion broke out interrupting Drider.
“It's a goddamn monster that can wipe cities off the map in a night.”
Drider turned to Hinata,
“The hell happened to Naruto?”
Hinata's expression dropped sharply as tears started to form in her eyes.
“He released it, he said he needed to make the village pay…”
Drider sighed before placing a hand on her shoulder.
“Hey it's going to be okay now you gotta take us to the others we are here to get you out of here.”
Hinata brushed off some of her tears and nodded before taking off through the forest. 18 not missing a beat flew after her and grabbed Driders arm. A few minutes passed and the trio was in a large group of people a few of them were wearing headbands and flak jackets.
“Hinata!”
A woman's voice rang out as a blond haired woman ran out to meet them. The woman had her hair in a ponytail that reached her waist, her bangs covered the right side of her face. She was wearing a purple halter top and a matching low skirt. Her knees and elbows were covered by a mesh band, and much like Hinata she was wearing a set of black sandals. Her eyes were a bright blue and she was wearing studded earrings. The woman ran up and saw Drider and 18 and stepped back going on guard.
Drider smiled and waved at her,
“Hi there Im Drider this is 18,”
He gestured to 18 who was eying the girl with her arms crossed.
“We are here to help you guys out.”
Drider smiled and was met with an uneasy one from the girl.
“Oh Im um Ino nice to meet you I guess…”
Drider looked around and counted roughly 60 people most of which were sporting severe wounds.
“Ok Ino what happened?”
“Now hold up! You gotta explain yourself first!”
Ino pointed a finger at Drider as 18 readied to attack her. Drider held his hands up with an uneasy smile.
“Explain what?”
“You don't have any chakra! I didn't know anyone was with Hinata until I saw you!”
Drider nodded,
“Oh t-that well you see I'm not from here, or um well I'm not exactly from where you guys are from y-you see..”
As Drider trailed off 18 walked forward in between the two and glared at Ino.
“We are from another world and were sent to rescue and bring everyone there. You are not near your home and if you stay here you will most likely die or worse.”
Ino glared right back at her.
“Is that a threat?”
Drider was about to step between the two women however a familiar gut sense hit him. Drider spinning on his heel turned and sent a ki blast into a nearby bush blasting out a small green creature.
“Shit get everyone back now!”
Drider shouted out as 18 turned and readied herself next to him. Just in time to see several more of the strange green creatures walk out of the bushes.
“What are those things?”
Ino shouted out in horror.
Drider and 18 both answered,
“Saibamen!”
Drider dashed forward grabbing a Saibaman and crushing it on a nearby tree. 18 leapt into the air and sent out a barrage of ki blasts into the area stirring up the dirt. Drider shouted back to the group behind him.
“Grab everyone you can and group them up if they can fight then have them defend!”
18 smirked as she landed near him, blasting several more of the green men with ease. Drider ducked a high kick and uppercutted the Saibaman splitting it in two. The two fighters stood back together blasting and tearing through a small horde of the green men.
“Why the fuck are there Saibamen here!”
Drider yelled inbetween ki blasts and kicks.
“Dunno they were around in my last job too.”
18 responded after spin kicking one of the creatures back into the forest.

In the midst of their fight a scream and explosion rang out. Drider dropped down into a crouch and released his enhance. The pale white aura streaming around him. Drider dashed past several of the green men, his fists crushing their plant-like skulls. Drider appeared in front of the group of survivors. Several of the ninjas were barely fighting off the Saibamen. Most of the work was being done by Ino and Hinata however the green men were slowly closing in on the group. Drider cracked his neck and with a grin dashed around the large circle of survivors. As he ran around them he twisted through the air sending ki blasts and attacking the green creatures closest to the group. After his first past most of the Saibamen laid on the ground. Their green blood slowly foaming up on the dirt. 18 appeared near the group shocking some of the ninjas. Drider turned to her with a smile. Ino ran up to Drider, she was still weilding a kunai covered in green blood.
“What the hell is going on!”
Drider turned to her his white aura dissipating.
“You are not safe here, we have to get you all out of here!”

Drider went to grab his bracelet before a soft clapping sound reached his ears. Drider looked up to the source of the clapping. Their hovering above the group was a woman with red wild hair down to her back. She was wearing a red and blue checkered dress with black leggings, red and blue high heeled shoes and a white lab coat. The woman stopped clapping and pushed her glasses up before pulling a clipboard out from her coat.
“Well I honestly thought those would be enough for you, guess I was wrong…”
Driders white aura flared around him with the ground at his feet cracking slightly. The woman smirked and looked at Drider.
“Well guess its plan B,”
She punctated her sentence with a snap as a black mist appeared next to her and a figure walked out. The man that walked out was wearing an orange gi with a black sash around his waist. His black hair was long and messy reaching his back and he had a long scar running down the side of his face. Drider chuckled his aura dying down.
“Wait! Seriously? Yamcha!”
Drider started laughing loudly killing the entire mood. 18 however used the distraction to dash at the woman and the two flew off. Yamcha landed on the ground before cracking his neck and moving into his standard pose. Drider wiped the tears from his eyes and moved into a loose pose, his smile never leaving his face.
“You won't last long now face me!”
Yamcha dashed at Drider. Drider dodged under his fist and brought a heel kick down on his back. Yamcha dashed past Drider and brought his hand up into the air and braced it with his other arm. Drider stood still smiling the whole time. A small yellow orb appeared above his open palm. With a yell Yamcha sent the orb at Drider. Drider dodged the orb then dashing right at Yamcha. After reaching his target Drider grabbed the man's head and brought his knee into his face before spinning in the air and kicking the man into the trees. Drider smirked before turning back to the group of survivors, most of them watching him with awe. Drider was about to speak when his gut reaction hit him. Drider dropped to one knee and brought his knuckles together with his palms out.
“KAMEHAMEHA!”
Yamcha yelled out as a blue beam shot toward the group and Drider. Drider countered the beam with a purple one of his one.
“Galick gun!”
The two beams collided and the purple one slowly pushed the blue beam back before the two exploded out and disappeared. Drider stood up and turned back to the group.
“One moment.”
Driders white aura flared up around him as he dashed into the woods. Appearing before Yamcha and striking the man with a fist. Yamcha blocked the attack before Drider disappeared and reappeared all around the man for split seconds. Yamcha tried to follow the other man's movements before several strikes and kicks hit his chest and back. Drider appeared in front of the man and delivered an uppercut sending Yamcha into the air. Drider jumped to a tree and used the trees to bounce and continue his assault on the man. Drider ended the assault with a vicious two handed punch to the ground. Yamcha landed in a small crater in an all too familiar pose. Drider slowly floated to the ground, his white aura slowly fading.

Drider walked back to the group with a smile.
“Yo is everyone still ok?”
Several ninjas nodded to him with one asking him,
“How about you we do have a few medical-nin that can help you out.”
Drider shook his head and held a hand up.
“Nah that was nothing I'm more worried about my friend.”
Drider looked out to where the two had flown off however 18 appeared next to him. The entire group gasped and jumped back including Drider. 18 shook her head and sighed.
“I lost her… We better hurry up and get these people out of here.”

Drider once again grabbed his bracelet and once more was interrupted this time by a slightly familiar voice.
“Jeez kid you're starting to be a pain in the ass.”
Drider looked up and froze in place. Above them was the man in a black suit. He was toying with the chain that hangs from his ear to his lip. Behind the man was a swirling mass of black clouds its size a little bigger than the man.
“Seriously man can't you just roll over and die… Oh well…” The man snapped and two more portals of clouds appeared. Out of them walked two women. Both were wearing skin tight bodysuits. However one was wearing a white mask, its surface devoid of any holes or markings. The other woman smirked her black tied up into two buns that looked similar to horns. She licked her lips as a soft purple glow flashed from her right eye. Drider reactivated his ability and moved into a ready stance. Several of the ninjas including Ino and Hinata moved around him and 18. Most of the ninjas pulled out various weapons and kunai. 18 folded her arms across her chest. The man in the black suit grinned devilishly.
“Well you have a few minutes if you survive I'll let you take them with you! HOWEVER! If you give up or run again.”
The man held his arms out,
“Ill slaughter all of them!”
With the man's last word the two women jumped down to the group. Drider jumped and met the woman without a mask. The two collided, Drider throwing a punch and the woman blocking with her leg. After the two landed the woman smiled and pointed at Drider.
“You look like fun~”
Drider shivered trying to recall where the woman was from.
“Well then which bone do you want me to break first~?”
The realization hit Drider at the same time as the woman's legs collided with his midsection. Drider was thrown back and landed breathing heavily. As he was thrown back some of the ninjas dashed to the woman. The woman smiled evilly and easily dispatched with the men with a flurry of kicks. Drider stood up and moved into a more defensive stance.
“God damn it…”
The woman smirked and brought her leg up while she balanced on her toes, her arms out and moving around to help her balance. Drider dashed at her and the two started their deadly dance of kicks and punches.

18 stood near the remaining survivors, watching both Drider fight the strange woman and the remaining ninjas deal with the masked woman. Between the two fights the one between the ninjas was the more flashy. The masked woman was making weird hand signs which were followed with a blast of fire or other bizarre action. The ninjas also seemed to make these weird hand signs and hand a larger variety of resulting actions. Driders fight with the other woman was just that, a fight. The two were locked in an impressive dance of kicks with neither opponent gaining ground on the other. 18 thought she might have been mistaken however it seemed like Drider was enjoying the dance with the strange woman. She proceeded to calm her anger.
‘Why am I getting so mad at that?’
18 shrugged it off and continued to watch the two fights and noted that Drider might win however the ninjas were most likely to lose theirs.

Drider and the woman jumped back and crossed their legs much like two swordsmen crossing blades. The woman smiled and licked her lips seductively.
“Ohhh~ You're much more fun than I thought…”
The woman brought her leg down and swayed her hips in a slow and seductive manner.
“Why don't you just give in and be my little pet~”
Drider blushed slightly but returned to his readied stance. The woman frowned slightly and brought her hand to her temple.
“Oh well, it's your funeral.”
The woman's right eye started to glow a vibrant purple before a shockwave rushed over everyone fighting. A black cloud formed around the two women fighters, as the man in the black suit above them yelled out.
“I'm afraid I have to cut this short but do enjoy the present I left for all of you!”
The woman that was fighting Drider winked at him and blew a kiss.
“The names Juri Han, dont worry boy Ill be back to play with you some more~”
Drider watched as the three disappeared. Drider turned back to see off in the distance several tails covered in red fur moving in the trees and a roar of a large pissed off monster. Drider grabbed a couple of the ninjas that couldn't walk back and moved back with the rest of the group. The beast roared and another explosion could be heard not too far away.

18 walked up behind Drider and helped him move some of the severely injured men and women to the ground as several others moved between the two.
“Drider catch…”
Drider turned to 18 and caught a small coffee bean. Looking up at her he nodded as Ino and Hinata with several others ran up to them.
“Okay if you have a way for us to get out of here now would be best!”
One of the male ninjas yelled at both Drider and 18. The roars of the nine-tails echoed over the forest. Drider opened his mouth to answer but was interrupted by 18.
“Not enough time now that thing will be over us before we even leave.”
Drider looked at 18 in shock as several ninja started to move the people around.
“Then we got to move out of here as fast and as quick as possible and pray the damn thing doesn't follow us again.”
Drider watched as the small group of people slowly started to panic.
“There's no way you can put enough distance…”
Driders words left him.
“Oh yeah and why is that Mr Toughguy!”
One of the other ninjas moved into Driders face and shouted at him.
“You have too many injuries unless you leave them you won't get away fast enough.”
The ninja moved to punch Drider but his hand was caught by 18.
“We won't leave anyone behind.”
Hinata spoke up while slowly walking up to the three. Drider nodded before slipping off the bracelet.
“Yeah I figured as much.”
Drider tossed the bracelet to 18 who caught it after letting the man's arm go.
“What are you going to do?”
18 asked him holding the bracelet. Drider turned back to her and smiled.
“I'm going to go buy us sometime!”
Several of the ninja's jaws dropped including Ino and Hinata. 18 sighed and pointed at Drider.
“Fine but I swear if you die before paying me back I will come and find you just to kill you again.”
Drider smiled and nodded to her before tossing the bean into his mouth. After swallowing the small bitter bean his pale white aura exploded out around him sending dust up and cracking the ground underneath him.

Drider turned in the direction of the tails and jumped sending a small shockwave out after him. Using his momentum and the minor flying lessons 18 gave him he flew toward the beast. Ino however ran up to 18 and yelled at her.
“What the hell are you thinking! He is going to die don't you care!”
18 turned and glared at Ino sending a shiver down the young woman's spine, then spoke out.
“Get everyone together in a small circle we are leaving.”
Hinata stared out at where the strange man flew off. Her emotions welling up inside her.
“He acts just like…”

Drider flew for a couple minutes before seeing the large fox tearing the forest apart. Drider landed in the clearing where the massive beast was rampaging. Drider sighed and steeled his nerves.
“Oh someone actually did come and try and stop us.”
Drider looked toward the voice and saw the woman in the lab coat hovering above him.
“Should have figured you’d be over here too 21.”
The woman smiled and wrote some things down on her clipboard.
“So you know who I am that's good but now for something you might not know.”
Black clouds formed around her as she pointed a finger at the nine-tails and a beam of light struck the beasts back.
“Ta-ta enjoy the stronger monster!”
Drider watched as the massive beast turned and swiped at him. Drider braced himself against the blow but was soon flying through the air. Drider stopped himself above the trees and hovered as the massive beast eyed him up. The beast then lifted its head up and a large purple ball started forming above it. Driders eyes widened and he turned to see the small group in another clearing not far behind him.

18 turned to see Drider in the air and felt a slight change in the wind. Some of the older ninjas looked toward where Drider was and dropped to the ground. Several more had tears in their eyes.
“We are all going to die.”
18 turned to the voice and saw the same man that attacked Drider on the ground sobbing.
‘Damn it Drider you better not die.’

Drider dropped to the ground and began doing the first thing that came to mind. Drider brought his hands together his palms out and moved into the charging stance.
“KA!”
A bright blue light started emanating from his hands as the nine-tails ball reached half the size of the beast.
“ME!”
The ball at Driders hands grew larger and brighter. The nine-tails ball increased as well growing to the same size as the beast. The group with 18 watched in horror as the massive ball formed above the trees.
“HA!”
The sphere of ki grew to the same size as Drider, its blue light shining through the trees. The beast ball above the nine-tails rippled with energy as the sky above the two started to darken with thick black clouds.
“ME!”
The ki behind Drider once more grew to the size of a small house, its blue light illuminating the dark surroundings. The nine-tails lowered the beast ball, as it slowly shrank, into its mouth. The massive fox then closed its mouth on the ball and shot out a massive yellow energy wave towards Drider and the group behind him.
“HAAAAAAAAAA!”
Drider released his own energy wave meeting the yellow wave sent by the ninetails. Drider was soon forced back as the two beams collided and pushed against each other. The surrounding trees and land ripped away from the wind and force of the two. The group watched in horror as two beams of light battled against one another. Drider was slowly pushed back the trees and ground erupting behind him. The yellow beam slowly overtook the blue beam as Drider was now within 100 feet of the camp. Drider turned his head to see that the group was now much closer than before. Turning back to the yellow beam he redoubled his efforts and the blue beam returned to the middle of the two waves. The group watched as one man fought to push back an attack from the nine-tails, a beast that could wipe away villages in one night. The two beams soon exploded sending a shockwave out and clearcutting the surrounding forest. 18 taking the moment pressed the bracelet. A metal band appeared around the group.
“Everyone in or you will die here!”
The group pressed tightly in the band, several helped move the injured into its perimeter. Ino looked over to Drider whose shirt had long since ripped off and his body was covered in long gashes and dirt.
“What about him?!”
“He is trying to save you all now get in!”

Drider panted the exhaustion of his attack washing over him. The beast looked down at him and slammed its paw onto him, pinning him to the ground. Drider let out a pained gasp. His head forced him to look over at 18 trying to get everyone inside the metal band. The weight of the creature slowly crushing him. Driders breath slowly grew shallower.

Meanwhile in a dark and empty warehouse, Shady stood his eyes closed and a smirk across his face.
“Well it's a touch too early to use that power but hey it would make those bastards shit their pants.”
Shady chuckled to the dark room.

Drider felt as if a red-hot brand was pressing against his back. His pale white aura coming back and slowly changing into a soft pink. Soon a word broke the clouds in Driders head and echoed in him.
‘Survive.’
Drider steeled himself and with a yell slowly pushed against the beast.
‘Survive.’
Drider pushed even harder, lifting the beast's leg off of him.
‘Survive!’
Drider forced with every bit of strength in him and soon pushed the beast off of him. The tailed beast moving quickly and turning to the man. Drider soon stood up and let out a guttural yell.
“I WON'T DIE YET!”

18 looked over to Drider standing up his now pink aura swirling around him. Some of the ninjas looked out at him as well a few shocked expressions. Driders aura died down back to a pale white color. Drider let out another guttural yell as the white aura swirled around him. The aura crackled with energy. The aura surrounded Drider and flared with a chaotic energy.

“ENHANCE LEVEL 2 UNLOCKED”

The cheery robotic voice echoed in Driders head. The nine-tails rushed at Drider, its maw open. Drider leapt to the side and brought his fist into the side of the beast's head. The monster slammed into the ground as Drider landed near it. 18 pressed the bracelet again the group was surrounded in a bright white light. Drider stood in between the beast and the group, his white aura crackling with energy.

“God damn it!”
One of the male ninjas jumped out of the group wielding a large shuriken.
“The fuck are you doing!”
The ninja turned to the group.
“I aint going to let that guy die so we can all run with our fucking tails between our legs. I'm a goddamn ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village!”
The man turned and ran toward Drider. Several members of the group muttered as the light radiated from the metal band surrounding them.
“Fuck it he is right!”
Several more of the ninjas, some injured, stood up and readied their weapons and leapt out. Hinata watched as a total of 12 ninjas jumped out and ran toward Drider who was currently dodging the nine-tails paws and tails. Ino sighed before walking out and jumping over the metal band.
“Y-you too Ino?”
Hinata looked at her as the blond woman sighed.
“Yeah… I'm not happy about it but they are right it's our job to protect everyone and here we are being protected.”
Hinata watched as the blond woman ran out after the ninjas. She looked at 18 whose eyes had never left Drider. Hinata asked her,
“Why aren't you going to help him?”
18 looked at her and spoke softly,
“I want to but… he told me to get the survivors out of here it's what we came here to do…”
18 sighed thinking back on what Mr White told her.
“That guy will fight to help others, I don't know why but he just does.”
Hinata thought back on someone who she thought was the same way.
“C-can you make sure everyone stays safe?
18 nodded, and with that Hinata leapt out after the group. 18 sighed as the band flashed with a bright light taking the group within it away.

Drider jumped and leapt around the nine-tails.
“DUCK!”
Drider heard a voice and jumped back dropping down to the ground. A series of kunai landed on the tail of the beast. Soon afterward the kunais exploded and the beast let out a pained roar. Drider stood up and watched as several ninjas moved to surround the beast. Ino ran up to Drider as was met with the man that first ran out.
“You good?”
The male ninja asked. Drider shook his head and responded through clenched teeth.
“No not even close.”
Ino looked over his body and saw visibly broken bones along his chest. His arms covered in deep gashes and his fists were already red and swollen.
“What do we do?”
The three turned to see Hinata standing near them. Drider looked back to the beast now focusing on the ninjas leaping and attacking it.
“Survive long enough for backup to come I guess.”
“You guess!”
Ino shouted at him but quickly backed down after seeing the man's shoulders slump slightly. Drider coughed a bit of blood up before responding.
“This is my first time doing this haha wasn't expecting to put myself in the grave before I even got started.”
“Then why risk yourself?”
The man asked,
“If we live I'll tell you.”
Drider turned his white aura flaring up more and leapt off the ground. Drider flew above the nine-tails and dropped down bringing a two handed punch into the beasts head. The nine-tails head hit the ground sending out a shockwave knocking a few of the ninjas off their feet.
“Shit...that dude has to either have balls of steel or is fucking insane.”
The male ninja turned to Ino.
“Well you've been the boss so far so give us our orders.”
Ino nodded and pulled out a kunai.
“Get some of the rope or something let him wear it out then we secure it with the ropes.”
The male ninja nodded and ran toward the others. Hinata watched as Drider narrowly dodged the tails before hitting the beasts back with a series of yellow blasts. Hinata used her Byakugan and readied herself to help fight.

Drider landed near the beast's tails on the ground. A another wave of pain rushed over him as he dropped to the ground coughing up more blood. Driders phone vibrated in his pocket as he pulled it out his stats glowed at him, his health being marked in red and a small countdown next to it.
Level 18
HP- 200 (-20/66) 00:08:46
Stamina- 60 (180)
Ki-100 (60/300)
Strength- 20 (60)
Dexterity- 12 (36)
Intelligence- 4 (12)
Charisma- 3 (9)
Drider slid his phone back into his pocket and slowly stood up.
‘So I have 8 minutes till I'm assuming I die or if I lose up more health…’
Drider looked over at the beast and smirked.
‘Guess I gotta go for ranged attacks and hope this is all finished in roughly 8 minutes.’
Drider leapt through the beasts legs and landed in front of the beast. Drider stood up and brought his arms up above his head and out. His ki swirled around and formed two large disks that hummed with energy. Drider threw the disks at the beast. The disks sliced through the beasts fur and cutting cleanly through two of the beasts tails. The ninjas cheered as the two tails fell to the ground. The beast let out a pained roar as several ninjas readied themselves and simultaneous used the fire ball jutsu. The beast roared as the flames licked at his legs. The ninetails brought its head up as it tried to make another beast ball. Several ninjas made various hand signs but nothing happened. Hinata gasped as she watched the tailed beast drain the chakra from its surroundings. Drider dropped down on to one knee. The beast ball was the size of a small car before it shrank down and hovered down to the beasts gaping maw. Drider leapt into the air above the beast as it swallowed the beast ball. Drider brought down his fist onto the nine-tails skull. The impact sent the surprised monster down into the ground the beast ball exploding in its mouth blasting around. Drider jumped down as the nine-tails slowly stood up. Drider readied himself for another attack before feeling himself freeze in place. The monsters eyes glowing a vivid crimson. Drider couldn't move his body frozen in place.
‘Dammit...why can't I move…’
Drider fought against his own body as the beast appeared to grin.
‘NOW YOU DIE!’
Driders body rocked as a voice slammed the inside of his head. The beast opened its mouth and in one swift motion the beast's mouth slammed around him.

Shady stood at the edge of his black set of doors watching the fight go down with a grin.
“Well well well looks like my little project is going to get a new pet too~”
Shady watched Drider get swallowed by the beast and pulled out his phone. After tapping a few buttons and the bright screen reflected.
MESSAGE SENT!
Shady smirked and turned to see several other figures each hiding in different ways. The first was a man in a black suit with several piercings to his side was three women two black body suits, one with a mask the other with her black hair in a set of upturned twintails. The other was a messy redhead with a blue and red checkered dress and a lab coat. The other set of figures was a group completely covered in white cloaks. The cloaks obscured their faces but Shady could make out that the two were male. Shady smirked and looked back down to the nine-tails.
“Looks like this guy is definitely on several peoples watch list. Heh~”
Shady sat down on the edge of the black doors his legs dangling into the open air.
“Lets see if he has the power to tame this one~”

Drider found himself in a damp and slimy place. The fleshy walls constricting around him and forcing himself still as the beast slowly tried to digest him. Drider realizing he was inside the beast began to claw at the intestins.
“Nope nope nope! I'M NOT GOING TO BE SHIT GOT THAT YOU OVERGROWN BITCH!”
Drider clawed and fought before stopping. Drider sighed and he felt the familiar blast of power from his enhanced state. Drider began to release ki blasts around him one after another. The more ki blasts he released, Drider was moved around and thrown about. Keeping the pressure Drider slammed the ki blasts into the best before he felt himself being pulled up.

The ninja stood around dodging and uselessly attacking the nine-tails. Soon into their useless attacks the nine-tails stopped moving.
“THE ROPES USE THEM NOW!”
The remaining ninjas that could moved grabbed the ropes and threw them over the beast. Several teams grabbed the ropes and tried to force the beast down. The nine-tails effortlessly moved up and let out a piercing roar, before vomiting out a slime covered Drider. Drider landed on the ground covered in slime and stomach acid. The nine-tails began to roar and thrash around causing the ninjas to leap away and move around where Drider was. Drider stood up and used his enhance ability. The slight shockwave forced the slime and acid off of him. Drider turned to see Ino and Hinata among the rest of the ninjas staring at him with fear. Drider looked down to see his right arm covered in a deep crimson aura. The aura covered his arm like a second skin, obscuring his arm completely. The aura stopped just short of his shoulder.

CHARKA UNLOCKED BASE STATS AT 100

Drider nodded and smirked before making several hand signs ending with his index and middle fingers in a plus sign. Drider smirked and recited a phrase he never thought he’d actually say and it meant something.
“SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!”
A cloud of smoke appeared over Drider and slowly faded. The surrounding ninjas were shocked at what they saw. However none were more shocked than Hinata. Surrounding the nine-tails was 20 Driders all ready to fight and each wearing a massive grin.
“Now then boys!”
The clones either dropped into a leaping stance or a more normal fighting stance.
“Kick its ass!”

The shockwave from the clones releasing their enhance was strong enough to throw most of the ninjas off their feet. The clones leapt into the air each pummeling and attacking the nine-tails in a flurry of ki blasts. Drider stood still mostly to catch his breath until his phone started buzzing widely in his pocket. Drider pulled out his phone and saw a missed message from an unknown number. Drider opened the message hoping to hear that reinforcements were on their way however what greeted him was a spiral pattern. As soon as he saw the pattern his mind went blank and a series of images flashed in his head. Clutching his head and dropping to his knees Drider let out a silent scream. His head was assaulted by men performing a series of complicated hand signs followed by what appears to be trapping a large beast. Hinata and Ino watched Drider drop to the ground and ran as fast as they could to him. Several other ninjas ran to his side and helped him up. Drider looked up and around until he saw a slight shimmer in the sky. Grimacing he slowly stood up.
“Im fine Im fine…”
“No you're not fine what the hell we are here to help you not watch you die!”
Ino shouted at him while Hinata stood nearby,
“Y-your chakra…”
Drider looked up at her and saw the look of terror and confusion.
“Ill..”
Drider clutched his side in pain as his body was screaming out in pain from the numerous lacerations and broken bones.
“I'll explain later, for now I have to finish this.”
Drider grabbed his phone and slid it into his pocket. Then crossing his index and middle fingers to summon two more clones. The three nodded and the two clones bit their thumbs and slammed their fists into the ground while shouting,
“Summoning jutsu: Divine Statue!”
The ground shook as a massive 20 foot statue with 6 arms rose. The statue was of a man with his eyes closed and mouth shut. The arms were spread out around him with the top two hands pointing up with the palms open and out. The middle two had the palms facing out. And the bottom two were two closed fists. The two clones then proceeded through a fast series of hand signs each one mirroring the other. Drider walked in front of the statue and tore off the remaining bit of his ruined shirt, then held out his right arm with his palm out to the massive statue.

While the clones flashed through their hand signs. The rest of the clones battled with the nine-tails. Several of the clones were blasted away however most of them managed to fight and hold back the raging beast. Several moved and fired kameha waves at the beast forcing it down on its stomach. The clones beside the statue finished their hand signs and the statue's eyes opened. Drider stood still and waited. The two clones disappeared in a puff of smoke as the statue's arms slammed together. Drider stood still as the statue's mouth opened a blue smoke left its mouth and wrapped around Driders arm. Black symbols wrapped around his arm covering his arm and most of his chest. The statue's mouth shut and soon crumbled to pieces. Drider sighed deeply and looked at the ninjas staring at him.
“Ok if this doesn't work out I'm going to need one of you to chop my head off kay?”
Ino blinked before yelling at him,
“Wait? WHAT!”
Drider frowned as he turned and activated his Level 2 Enhance. The white aura blossomed around him, the air crackling with energy.
WARNING 50 SECONDS REMAINING
Drider leapt at the monster laying on the ground. Drider brought his right arm up before bringing it down on the dazed beast. As he touched the beast a seal erupted around the two. The beast roared as it slowly turned into a red cloud that wrapped around and then into Drider. Drider stood still his arm out as his vision soon faded.

Drider opened his eyes to the inky blackness of the void as he heard a booming voice shout.
“DAMN YOU BOY! SHOW YOURSELF!”
Drider sighed seeing that this would most likely be the toughest part of his stupid plan.
“Great, now I have to convince it to work with me.”
Drider ran forward and saw the nine-tails. However it was a moment too late as the nine-tails dashed at him. Drider barely managed to dodge before yelling at the beast.
“WOAH CALM DOWN BUDDY I JUST WANT TO TALK!”
Drider lifted his arms up and saw that his right arm was completely stone. Not letting it phase him he looked at the beast.
“WHY SHOULD I TALK TO YOU?”
Drider looked at the beast and still held out his arms.
“Because like it or not you're a part of me now so if we do this the easy way we might get out of here alive!”
The nine-tails laughed a deep laugh as it started circling Drider.
“Boy! I AM THE NINE-TAILS! I CAN NOT DIE!”
Drider mirrored its movements, never letting his eyes leave the beast.
“Yeah, yeah I know, made of chakra and can reform after the host dies. However! This is different!”
The beast angled its head at Drider.
“The seal I used is one given to me by a friend and trust me when I say if I die the odds of you reforming is zero.”
“NONSENSE!”
The beast lunged at Drider who ran underneath the monster and turned to face it.
“I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!”
The nine-tails once again started to circle Drider. Drider continued to speak,
“Ok even if you do manage to reform you won't have long!”
“AND WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT BOY!”
“Because your world is about to disappear and that means everything in it.”
The nine-tails stopped moving and looked over Drider as he spoke.
“Not to mention! You were drugged! So whoever drugged you wanted me to tire you out and after you killed me then they would jump in and grab you for themselves.”
“SO IM SUPPOSE TO TRADE ONE CAGE FOR ANOTHER!”
“No! I'm trying to offer you a deal!”
The beast eyed Drider and stood in front of him.
“AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WILL ACCEPT THIS DEAL?”
“Nothing however I know a few things that might help me out.”
“LIKE WHAT BOY.”
“Well your name is Kurama. You're originally a part of the ten-tails. And you're pissed off because for the past several centuries you've been trapped inside several people that only thought of you as a mindless monster.”
The nine-tails stopped moving and looked at Drider.
“WHO ARE YOU?”
Its voice softened slightly. Drider smiled at the beast.
“The name is Drider Grimese, nice to finally meet you!”
The nine-tails sat down and looked over Drider before speaking.
“FINE THEN BOY WHAT IS THIS DEAL YOU ARE OFFERING.”
Drider sighed before sitting down himself and stared into the crimson eyes of the nine-tails.
“Okay so you let me become your jinchuriki, but not like before! We become partners, you give as much as you want and I will take that plain and simple.”
“YOU DO KNOW YOUR ASKING ME TO BE TRAPPED ALL OVER AGAIN?”
A slight annoyance made its way into the nine-tails voice. Drider cleared his throat and smiled as he knew he had a couple of aces up his sleeve.
“Yup however if you agree to this I wont cage you up in my head.”
The nine-tails didn't react but Drider continued nevertheless.
“And I can let you out of the seal to walk around and not be cooped up all the time.”
The nine-tails cocked its head and slowly spoke.
“HOW?”
Drider smirked and held up his right petrified arm.
“Simple this allows me to pull a little bit of your chakra out and give it form, however it only works if we both work together. AND that can't be reached if you're trying to take over my body and I'm fighting you for chakra.”
The nine-tails leaned down and placed its head on top of its crossed paws and looked at Drider.
“FINE...HOWEVER YOU MUST DO SOMETHINGS FOR ME.”
Drider nearly fainted hearing the nine-tails agree.
“Um yeah sure what is it?”
“I WANT YOU TO FIND AND KILL MADARA UCHIHA AND NARUTO UZUMAKI.”
Drider looked at the beast in confusion.
“Okay the first one I know about but the second, why kill Naruto?”
“BECAUSE HE AND THAT DAMN UCHIHA BRAT TRICKED ME AND CONTROLLED ME!”
Drider scratched his head and nodded.
“Okay… wait… CRAP THE TIME LIMIT!”
“HMMM?”
Drider jumped up and landed on the nine-tails head.
“Ok Kurama I need you to agree to our deal.”
“GRRR FINE I AGREE!”
Drider placed his left hand on the nine-tails head and a beam of light burst out from them.

Meanwhile several ninjas stood in a circle around Drider, many of them armed. Driders clones disappear when he absorbed the nine-tails.
“Well how long should we wait?”
One of the ninjas turned and asked with the other shrugging. Ino looked at Hinata whos eyes never left Driders. A few more minutes passed and Hinata let out a sigh of relief. Before the others could react Driders right arm moved and slammed into the ground and cloud of smoke burst forth. As the smoke cleared Ino, Hinata and the rest watched as Drider stood, in his mostly ruined clothes, with a small fox with two tails on his shoulder. Drider looked as if the past hour of fighting had never happened, his wounds were completely gone and he was wearing a massive grin.
“W-what the hell just happened?”
One of the ninjas pointed to Drider.
“Well you're looking at the new jinchuriki for the nine-tails.”
As Drider spoke he pointed with his thumb to the fox on his shoulder.
“Wait is that?”
Ino spoke but Drider interrupted her.
“Yup meet Kurama the nine-tails.”
The fox lifted its head and spoke in a soft high pitched voice.
“Behold! I am the Nine-tailed fox! Tremble before my… wait why am I so small?”
“Um well you see I kinda don't know how to get you completely out without killing us so I only managed to pull two tails worth of your power and had to um shrink you…”
The small fox looked and proceeded to yell at Drider.
“That was never part of the deal!”
But before the fox could curse Drider it was scooped up by Ino.
“It's sooo cute!”
“Unhand me this once I am the dreaded Kurama the Nine tails demon fox!”
Drider chuckled slightly before looking up to where the shimmer was and was relieved to see it was gone.

Shady watched the others leave after Drider successfully made a deal with the nine-tails. To his delight the man in the suit was cussing out the women around him before they disappeared. Figuring it's about time he gets back to his job he shut the doors.
‘Oh yeah this is going to be a hell of ride’
Shady walked through the dark warehouse chuckling the entire time.

Drider collapsed on the ground as Ino and several other ninjas were now chasing the small Kurama. Drider covered his eyes with his hands and let the fatigue wash over him. After letting out a yawn he heard a soft voice.
“U-um excuse me?”
Drider moved his hands and saw Hinata looking down at him.
“Oh hey whats up?”
Drider smiled at the young woman causing her to blush slightly.
“I-I was going to ask i-if you need me to l-look over your wounds?”
Drider sat up slowly, and responded,
“I mean if you want to I'm pretty sure Kurama helped most of the major wounds heal.”
Hinata moved behind Drider and sat down on her knees bringing her chakra infused hand to his back and slowly moved her hand around helping the muscles heal and some of the minor cuts and lacerations close. The soft warm feeling of the chakra from her made Drider slowly drift to sleep.

Drider was soon woke up to find himself sleeping on the lap of Hinata. Jumping up and blushing he looked around. Hinata smiled and blushed slightly.
“Shit sorry I must be more tired than I thought.”
Hinata smiled and waved her hand.
“It's fine I figured you would be more comfortable sleeping there than on the ground.”
Drider looked around to see the rest of the group resting and lounging about the place. Drider smiled at the sight. Soon he felt a weight on his shoulder.
“Bout time you woke up, what a useless jinchuriki!”
Drider looked over to the small fox on his shoulder.
“Hmm I thought summons and clones disappeared when the caster passed out?”
“Normally you’d be right however that jutsu you used allows me to have roughly two tails worth of power in this form. More than enough to stay out here indefinitely.”
Drider nodded and stretched his arms out.

Not soon after a large explosion could be heard in the forest behind the group. Drider moved and readied himself along with all the ninjas. Drider stood ready to face whoever or whatever was in the forest however two voices rang out of the forest. One was a woman's voice yelling the other was a man shouting out one name.
“DRIDER!”
The two figures soon rushed out of the forest. Drider smiled and waved over to 18 and Trent who quickly closed the distance.
"We are...here to...um...okay what the fuck?"
Drider smirked and placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.
"Aw what you thought I couldn't handle myself geez."
"W-what! Dude I only rushed cause 18 was freaking out saying stuff like you're going to die and we need to go and help you as fast as possible."
"You were just as worried as me!"
18 yelled her typically cool demeanor completely gone. She then pointed with a slightly blush at Drider.
"Now explain what happened!"
Drider sighed and pointed at the small two tailed fox behind him.
"Meet Kurama the Nine-tails I sorta sealed him in me permanently."
Trent crouched down and looked at the small fox with a large smile.
"So you are what the new jinchuriki?"
Drider looked over to Trent and nodded.
"Damn dude you get all the cool stuff!"
Drider chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.
“Nah man this wasn't easy at all hell I almost died.”
18 walked over to him and looked him up and down. Drider blushed slightly under her gaze; she soon turned her back to him before spinning on her heel and delivering a hard punch to Driders gut. Drider dropped down gasping for air.
“What the hell were you thinking!”
Drider layed on the ground gasping as a few of the ninjas turned to avoid eye contact.
“Seriously risking yourself like that do you have a damn death wish.”
Drider slowly managed to get up to his knees and looked up at her with a smile.
“H-hey it's paid off twice now.”
18 jumped up with a slight frown and a growing blush as he looked up at her with a soft smile.
“J-just be careful next time or I'll kill you myself.”
Drider slowly stood up and took a few moments to completely catch his breath. While Drider was working through the pain, Trent worked on getting the group together and activated his bracelet. Drider stood in the group behind 18 and next to Hinata. A few minutes passed and the group was enveloped in a glowing light as the feeling of the ground slipping away from their feet rushed over everyone. Shortly after the light dimmed and the ground returned. Drider and the group found themselves standing in a large empty room. The rooms walls were painted white and a set of fluorescent lights were pressed into the stone like ceiling to give the room a distinct medical feel. Behind the group was a set of double doors that look like they would be found in the emergency wing of a hospital. As soon as the group adjusted Drider heard a voice coughing and the addressing the group as a whole.
“Excuse me! If I may my name is Eugine White you may refer to me as Mr. White. Now then I'm sure you all have a lot of questions and my staff will answer those questions in due time for now follow me so we can start the identification process.”
The group slowly walked forward following the silvered haired man. Hinata turned and walked up to Drider.
“U-um thanks for everything…”
“Hah no worries you all would and did the same for me!”
Hinata smiled at him before giving him a quick hug and running after the rest of the group.
Drider watched the group leave before feeling a sharp elbow into his side.
“Ouch what the…”
Drider turned to see 18 glaring at him before grabbing his shoulder and shoving him forward.
“Wait where are we going?”
“You need to get a check up so hurry up and move!”
Drider turned to try and get some help from his best friend but Trent simply smiled and waved Drider off.

18 forced Dride through a series of hallways eventually bringing him to a small room with a large machine. The machine had a small platform with several bars leading up into the ceiling and a clear space open for people to step into it. 18 shoved Drider into the machine as it slowly turned on. Drider felt a strange feeling rushing over him as the shredded remains of his clothes slowly started burning and unraveling off of him. After a few moments Drider was left with nothing but his boxer briefs and a very confused look on his face.
“Um care to explain...WHY, WHAT LITTLE CLOTHES I WAS WEARING ARE NOW GONE!”
18 smirked and moved her hand to try and cover her growing blush.
“You were in the dimension much longer than I was and sustained several injuries the machine was supposed to just disinfect you in case you got covered in a poison but looks like your clothes couldn't um hold up.”
Drider sighed placing a hand on the bridge of his nose before looking back at 18.
“Okay fine whats next?”
18 slowly regained her normal composure.
“Well normally you would be checked out by one of the doctors and have your injuries treated however you have none so I guess a shower and a change of clothes.”
“Great! Where are the showers.”
“Well more bad news since we brought in a large group the showers here will be blocked off for the time being so they can fully adjust and be checked out.”
18 began to blush once more as she thought up a way to get her and Drider alone and away from prying eyes.
“But I'm willing to let you use my shower at my place for the time being.”
Drider looked over at her and shrugged.
“If it's no big deal then I don't see why not.”
18 handed a set of black shorts and a white muscle shirt to Drider, who immediately started putting them on.
“Alright let's go.”
Drider sighed slightly as he spoke realizing that he would have to walk barefoot.
18 silently celebrated and made a mental note to use Driders obliviousness to her advantage later on.

Leaving the strange facility Drider found that they were in the heart of Neos. The facility was inside one of the smaller towers in the city center. Drider made sure to ask the old man all about the facility and what exactly is going on at a later date. Still following 18 the duo made their way down several streets eventually stopping at a small four story apartment building. The building stood out mostly due to the surrounding buildings. The two were still in the heart of the massive utopian city and were surrounded by towers that reached into the hundreds of floors with a few of them breaking into the thousands. 18 walked up to the apartment and slid a keycard into the door. After opening the door she motioned for Drider to step in. Drider was once again left dumbfounded. While the outside looked like a simple apartment building the inside looked like something found in manors and estates. The insides were lavishly decorated with marble statues and paintings. With crimson curtains covering the windows. The floors were tile with elegant designs arching through them and interconnecting with each other. 18 took Driders arm and led the awestuck man toward an elevator. Soon after the two arrived on the third floor. 18 then led Drider to her room, apartment 307.

Once entering the apartment Drider noted that it was much simpler. 18s apartment was extremely sparse. The apartment was a simple one bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. The apartment had a small area set off from the side that would look to be used as either a dining room or a living room, however it had no furniture in it. 18 pointed to the bathroom.
“Showers through there get cleaned up and then we will head back.”
Drider nodded and walked into the bathroom. The bathroom was just as plain as the rest of the apartment. Shutting the door behind him Drider started stripping out of the clothes given to him by 18. Soon after he stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain behind him and was standing under the warm spray of the shower. Drider closed his eyes and was soon in a peaceful zenlike state. 18 however had slowly made her way into the bathroom. Taking advantage of the noise and Driders peaceful state she slowly stripped out of her work out clothes and snuck into the shower behind him. Drider senses soon picked up on someone near him. Confused he turned behind him to only be grabbed and pulled into a passionate kiss. 18 pressed herself against Drider, her breasts rubbing against his chest as the water from the shower poured over the two. A few moments passed and Drider brought his arms around her and the two began to makeout under the warm spray. The two broke their passionate kiss and stared into one another's eyes.
“Well I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm surprised.”
Drider chucked slightly nervously as he spoke. 18 however smiled as her hands trailed down his toned body.
“You're really bad at picking up hints, that's why I'm making the first move.”
Drider gasped slightly as her hands began to softly glide over his growing erection. 18 leaned her head back up and was met with Drider as the two began to once again kiss, their tongues dancing around each others. 18s soon started jerking off Drider, her hand slick with the pouring water. Drider ran a hand down her back and over her shapely ass and around her hips soon stopping at her pussy before softly rubbing over her entrance. After a few moments of teasing between the two and broke the kiss and pushed Drider against the wall opposite of the shower head. With a sultry smile she slowly moved onto her knees directly in front of Driders hard cock. Drider had only a moment to process what he was seeing before 18 took a hold of his dick and began to rub the base while she slowly moved closer to it before she was a few inches from his head. Her was was tickling his cock as her hands softly and deftly worked his shaft. Licking her lips she then began to softly lick the tip of his dick. A wave of pleasure rushed over Drider as he leaned against the wall letting 18 do what she wanted. 18 soon took the head of cock into her mouth and was softly sucking on it letting her tongue run over the slit. A soft moan left Drider. After hearing him moan 18 moved back and continued to stroke him. She looked up with a smirk.
“Someone is really enjoying this.”
Drider nodded as she chuckled slightly.
“Good then let me make you feel better.”
18 cooed and was soon licking his shaft down to the base and back up to the head. Drider moaned slightly as she slowly teased his dick more and more. 18 finally done with teasing him took half of his impressive 10 inch cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. Drider let out a louder moan as she began to bob up and down on his member. 18 stared up at Drider as she continued to suck on his cock before letting it go with a soft pop. Drider watched as she soon stood up and turned her back to him and spread her ass for him. Not needing any more of a clear sign Drider pressed the head of his dick against her wet pussy. 18 inhaled sharply at the feeling of his dick pressing against her. Drider soon slowly pushed the head of his dick into her wet pussy. 18 moan as Drider slowly and agonizingly pushed his cock into her inch after inch. After a few moments Drider was completely inside her. 18 was gasping slightly having never been with such a well endowed lover before. A few moments passed and she slowly started gyrating her hips. Drider taking the hint began to slowly start fucking her tight wet hole. After a few moments the two set into a steady rhythm.
“Oh fuck yes!”
18 cried out as Drider continued to fuck her from behind. Drider soon grabbed the woman and pulled her up against his chest forcing himself deeper into her. The action bringing out long loud moans from the blonde woman. Drider soon found himself fucking her even faster breaking their rhythm. 18s moans grew louder as he was soon fucking her deeper and faster than before.
“Yes! Yes! More!”
18 cried out as Drider continued his assault.Drider was soon at his nearing his limit and moaned out.
“Im close!”
“Dont stop!”
18 begged as Driders movements became more erratic. At the last moment Drider pulled almost completely out of her bring a soft whimper from her before burying himself completely in 18 bringing out a loud scream from her. 18s world went white as she came on him. Feeling her grow tighter cause all of Driders will fade and he was soon cumming alongside her.
The two stood underneath the now cold water panting. Drider pulled back and a small stream of semen began to slowly leak out of 18. 18 steadied herself with the wall and grabbed a nearby washrag.
“Damn…”
18 softly spoke before looking over to Drider.
“You should have told me you were hiding a monster like that from me.”
Drider nodded slowly the fatigue of the earlier fight and now sex was slowly forcing him to sleep.
18 reached over and the two steadied each other and slowly walked out of the cold shower and towelled off. 18 after a few moments she was able to slowly walk and helped Drider over to her bed.
“I hope you weren't going somewhere…”
Drider looked over to her before slowly speaking,
“What about the doctor?”
“I think my body inspection was more than enough don't you?”
Drider nodded with a slight smile.
“Good now get in bed I like to cuddle.”
Drider got into her bed and 18 followed cuddling up next to him bringing her leg up onto his.
“Good now got to sleep cause when you wake up I have some plans for you and that monster down there.”
Drider however was already fast asleep and 18 moved a blanket over them and was softly sleeping next to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wai: FUCKING FINALLY DONE WITH THIS ONE
Black: Damn didnt think you had the balls to write a sex scene
White: Gotta agree with him on this one
Grey: Nah I knew he was serious about this being an erotic fic
Wai: IT WASNT FUCKING EASY I HAVENT DONE THIS SHIT BEFORE
White: Relax Im sure it was fine
Black: Even if it wasn't practice makes perfect so eventually you'll get this shit down
Grey: Well hope everyone enjoyed till next time
Wai: I'm going to go get drunk now
Sign up to rate and review this story