Categories > Original > Erotica > Guilty Pleasures

Oddities

by Where-am-I

Drider gets back from the other universe and starts his new life of adventure

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2020-04-15 - 7345 words

?Blocked
The moon softly lit the office in a pale glow. The room was decorated with plush chairs and a large wooden desk with carvings of wolves and hunters across the front of the desk. A man stood at the far side of the large office. The man looked out over the massive city far below him. From this height the Neos City looked small, a stark contrast to the city that took several weeks to go from one point to another even with the use of the jet trains. The man pulled out a large cigar from an inside pocket of his black suit and lit the end with a snap of his fingers. Sighing out heavily the man let the smoke flow around him. The smoke gathered around his head before being blown about by a slight wind as the sound of shoes dropping on the marble floors filled the otherwise silent office. The man took a long drag of his cigar and breathed out the smoke in a sigh.
“Well, did you get what I asked for?”
The new figure moved over to a chair before dropping down and bringing his legs to a rest on the desk in front of him.
“Nope I ran into a slight problem.”
The larger man turned to the newcomer as lights slowly turned on revealing the two men. The man smoking the cigar was a tall imposing man, his face clean shaven but lined with several scars running down his jaw and crisscrossing the left side of his face. His hair was a jet black with the sides a soft grey. The other man lounging on the chair was wearing a similar suit, his black hair slicked back. His face covered in a series of piercings with a chain running from his lower lip to his left ear.
“What pray tell problem was there.”
The large man moved to the desk and sat down in a large black executive chair.
“Well you see there was this guy that ran away no big deal he wasn't one you wanted alive but…”
The younger man spoke in a nonchalant manner while looking at the black ceiling.
“Well the guy came back and not only beat the shit out of those missing-nin we got but actually managed to survive long enough against Frieza to grab her and disappear.”
The larger man stared at the other his eyes showing no emotion while he left out another puff of smoke.
“Well that changes nothing there are plenty of others we can use. For now keep operating as normal. I will leave looking for this man to a few others in the organization. You may leave Black.” The man turned his chair with a wave of his hand. Black stood up and cracked his neck before turning.
“Yeah, yeah better find him quick otherwise word might get out Mayor Drache.”
Black disappeared in a soft puff of black smoke leaving with a slight chuckle.
The larger man smiled to himself reminding him how the fools below saw him. A kind mayor who was injured in a construction accident years ago. Mayor Drache smiled and smoked his cigar, the lights in the office slowly dimming once again leaving the man in darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Drider slowly woke up his entire body aching moving his arms to help him sit up he found that the majority of his body was covered in bandages and gauze. Drider fully waking up and sitting looked at the room he found himself in now he was laying in a small bed with soft white sheets the room looked more like a hospital room however instead of the smell of disinfectant the soft aromatic scent of tea and pastries filled the air.

Drider slowly moved his aching body out of the bed in time to hear the door open. Drider turned to look at the door to see 18 walk in the room.
“Hmm I heard some noise and figured you were finally getting out of bed.”
18 smirked at him before leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed. Drider tried to smile however his body's pain stopped the mirth from him. It then suddenly dawned on him that he was wearing a pair of shorts and nothing else.
“Um ok I have several questions…”
Drider looked at 18 who laughed and turned to walk out the room. Drider followed her slowly while listening to her.
“Well for starters you have been sleeping for roughly five days,”
Driders shock was more at the fact that they now had reached a small set of stairs leading down to a familiar tea shop. Drider slowly made his way down the flight of stairs while 18 kept talking moving down as slowly as him.
“Wait did you say 5 days?”
“Yup you took a real beating broke most of the bones in your body, ripped a majority of your muscles, and had some major internal bleeding.”
Drider made it to the bottom of the stairs and looked over his bandaged body. He felt sore but other than that completely fine. 18 stopped and watched Drider look over himself. She was mostly just admiring his physique, something she has come to do while watching over him for the past few days. Drider heard a familiar voice chime in causing him to turn suddenly and painfully.
“Heya man you are looking better!”
Trent walked in wearing a hoodie and sweatpants he moved over and patted Drider on the shoulder, who let out a pained groan.
“Oh shit sorry man.”
Drider leaned forward and found a chair being pushed against his legs. After sitting down he saw that it was Mr White that pushed the chair against him.
“Glad to see you moving about you took a hell of a beating.”
Drider nodded and stretched slightly.
“Ok guys what the hell happened?”
Drider asked while looking at the others, all of which moved to sit in chairs around the table Drider was currently sitting at. Mr White began pouring everyone some tea while Trent sat in the chair with the back facing the table.
“Well after saving 18 here you used the Exit Gate back here where you collapsed from the shock of fighting and pushing your physical and mental limits.”
Mr White explained while handing Drider a cup of tea.
“Okay but 18 said I broke a lot of bones and tore my muscles. I should either be dead or unable to move.”
“Oh man, get this! Pops here can use Chakra like from Naruto!”
Trent chimed in cheerfully after setting his cup down and gesturing to Mr White.
“Not only that man but like everything from the other universes comes from our universe!”
Drider looked at Mr White who nodded and smiled at Drider.
“It's true the main reason that this universe was chosen is that it sits at the direct center of eternity. All power flows from here and interacts with the other universes. That how they have Ki or Chakra or any number of things. So naturally it all can be used here as well.”
Drider sat still and began to speak again.
“Ok so how do you know how to use Chakra then?”
Mr White sat down his cup and looked at Drider, his face betraying no emotion.
“Well that goes into what I have to tell you, I am a main member of an organization tasked with retrieving humans from the other dimension and bringing them here. As well as making sure they fit in with our society. As for the reason why I can use Chakra well, what I do isn't quiet. Chakra thinks of it more like a merging of most of the gimmicks from the other universes.”
Drider nodded and had a feeling he knew what the older man was going to say next.
“Now then Drider you are going to be a part of this organization as well I will be your teacher and your boss for the foreseeable future. You will start in a few days once your body fully heals. Till then you may stay here or go back to your home the choice is yours.”

Drider nodded and looked to Trent,
“Wait so you've been a part of this too?”
“Nah man after you came back all beat up Pops told me everything and asked me to join him. I don't have any powers but Pops says he has a way around that so I joined up.”
Trent smiled cheerfully as Drider moved to stand up. Drider moved his arms stiffly, the muscles still sore but no longer uncomfortably so.
“Ok old man I'm going to rest at my home for a few days then I'll be back.”
Mr White nodded and smiled to Drider before speaking,
“That is fine but be ready boy you have only had a taste of what the other worlds can bring. I truly plan on putting you through hell and then some.”
An evil look took over Mr Whites face as he chuckled and smiled in a near demonic way. At the same time both Trent and 18s faces went pale as they remembered the tramas of their training sessions. Drider nodded and moved to slowly walk back up the stairs.

Once he was back at his room he started to change not wanting to remove the bandages he resigned to putting clothes on over them before finding his phone. The phones main screen turned on to show 25 missed calls from his former boss and a flood of text messages as well. Drider smiled and cleared all the notifications.
‘Never going back there again I've got more important things to do in my life now.’
Drider pulled a plain blue shirt over the bandages and slipped on his shoes. The process of which was slow going but eventually he was fully dressed and moved to walk downstairs. Trent was sitting in the same spot looking over his phone and 18 was leaning against the doorframe to go outside.
“Later Trent,”
“Later man! Don't push yourself aight?”
Drider walked over to 18 who smiled and stood up uncrossing her arms.
“So um thanks for checking on me while I was down,”
18 smiled at him and brushed some of her hair to the side.
“Oh don't worry you owe me quite a bit for it.”
“Wait didn't I save you first?”
“I think it's one to you and five or six to me so yeah you still owe me a bit.”
Drider sighed with a smile before reaching for the door handle.
“Well I guess I'll have to figure out how to pay you back.”
Before Drider could react he felt her softly kiss his cheek
“That's for saving me now go home and rest you going to need it.”
Drider stood still for a few moments trying to process what just happened. Once his brain booted back up smiled and blushed before walking out to the jet-train.

The long ride back to his home was done mostly in silence. Driders headphones were completely destroyed when he went back to 18. Having decided to pass the time by looking over his stats. After a short glance Drider noticed he leveled up a few times and a new box opened up in the apps main page. The new box was detailed as Milestone. Clicking on the box Drider found that it tracked the enemies he beat and fights he lost or ran from. Currently it only had two groups on it titled Frieza and Missing-nin. Under Frieza it showed he fought him twice and ran both. However to Driders surprise it offered an approximate level for fighting Frieza. The level was between 65 and 80. Driders level was at 6 before the fight with Frieza. It finally and truly dawned on Drider how far he had to go to fight with Frieza and actually stand a chance. Moving out of the Milestone tab he opened the Stats tab. Currently he was sitting at level 9 jumping three levels for surviving Frieza seemed like a poor payout but Frieza also wasn't trying against him if he was he would have wiped the floor with him before using his second form. Drider placed two points into Ki, Strength, Stamina, Dexterity, and one point into Charisma cause why not. After the familiar blue light faded Driders new stats showed back at him.

HP-100
Stamina-40
Ki-70
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 7
Intelligence- 1
Charisma- 2

Driders stop came after another 40 minutes. Making his way to his small single room apartment Drider thought about ways he could improve himself while resting until he thought of something. Normally he would just watch anime all day and go to work when he needed to but if he could learn martial arts from just watching people train then maybe he could learn new abilities if he watches them in the anime. Driders face was now beaming with a large smile. He was given this ability that might actually get stronger the more anime he watches. Mentally listing the anime he would start watching he bumped into a man.
“Oh shit sorry man.”
Drider looked at the man he bumped into and froze in his tracks. The man he bumped into was staring right at Drider, his eyes were a deep crimson. The man was wearing a grey hoodie with the hood up his hair was a dark brown and looked unkempt. The man looked like the stereotypical shady dealer. After a few moments the man smiled revealing his fang like teeth. As he smiled he threw an arm around Drider and forcibly pushed him toward Driders apartment.
“Heyyyy there you are buddy I've been waitin for ya hehehe.”
The man chuckled softly while moving with Drider, his arm pushing down on him to show that Drider wasn't going anywhere.
“Now look buddy I know what youve been up to and I'm here to help ya out heheh.”
Driders face went pale. This guy knew about the other worlds and more importantly knew what Drider did.
“Relaaxxxx bud I'm not with those fucksticks you messed with I'm in a group of my own heh. I'm here to give ya some useful things for that little power of yours.”
They reached the porch of Driders apartment tower. Drider finally mustered the strength to speak.
“Who are you?”
The man let go of Drider and smiled a large toothy grin.
“You can call me Shade bud I aint on a first name basis with potential customers. So bud I gots a question. Do you want my help?”
“Um I'm good...thanks…”
The man frowned a little while letting go of Driders shoulder.
“Fine fine fine buttttt if you ever need somethin here's my card.”
Shade handed Drider a small black business card with red writing.

Shades Black Market
All your killing or saving needs
To contact place blood on back

As Drider finished reading he looked up to ask if the card was a joke only to find Shade had disappeared as quickly as he showed up. Drider shook his head and proceeded into the apartment tower. A short elevator ride later he was finally home. Drider moved over to his bed and sat down before reaching to turn on his computer. Not soon after Drider was loading up a massive library of anime and movies to see if his new powers had an easy exploit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days had passed as Drider holed up in his tiny apartment his binge was only interrupted by a knock at the door. Drider yawned and slowly made his way to the door. Before he could open the door it was blown off the hinges. Drider was thrown back into the wall of his apartment, now fully awake he tried to move to his feet before several kunai embedded themselves in the floor around him. Drider looked up to see the grinning mugs of several men wearing ninja outfits.
“Took us a minute to find you punk.”
Drider was not not going to waste a moment leaping from his crouched stance toward the men. As he closed in he felt a strong kick on his back and landed roughly on the wooden floor.
“Heh not so tough now are ya.”
A blade moved in front of Driders face. Struggling against the weight on his back Drider looked up and saw the leader of the ninjas he fought.
“Well boy you're going to learn what it means to make a fool of Kajura!”
Drider silently tried to use his enhance ability however the same blade pierced his chest. Drider gasped as blood gushed out of his mouth.
‘Dammit Im going to die now.’
Drider thought silently trying to find a way out of his situation as the man known as Kajura gloated over him.
“You beat up my men, lost us a great prize, and pissed off our boss. You went and pissed off alot of powerful people!”
Driders vision started to fade before he realized he might have a way out. Driders hand was still near his pocket as he reached into it. He slowly pulled out the business card.
‘Please fucking work!’
Drider ignored the pain in his chest and lungs slowly pulled the card out and pushed it into the now pool of blood around him. As the man on his back continued to gloat and throw insults a black smoke filled the room.
“YOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ACTUALLY! Huh? The fuck is this.”
Shady appeared surrounded by black clouds of smoke as the men around Drider stared out dumbfounded. Shady was wearing a white t-shirt with the words Eat, Sleep, Fuck on it and a pair of black shorts and a pair of black sneakers. Regaining their senses one of the men grabbed a kunia from his pocket and charged at Shady. Shady's dumbfounded look was quickly replaced with one of glee as the razor toothed man broke out into a large grin.
“OH-HO-HO YOU’RE APPROACHING ME? INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY!”
Shady gleefully knocked the man's arm to the side before bringing his elbow down on his head.
“Noooo your supposed to say ‘I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer!’”
Kajura pulled his sword out of Drider and charged Shady.
“Took the words right out of my mouth!”
Shady bent back to dodge the first swing before moving to stand up and headbutting Kajura. Kajura shuffled backwards clutching his now broken nose.
“Hey Drider you might need to get a new place!”
Drider managed to drag himself over to a wall and propped himself up coughing. Shady brought his palms together and a blue energy began to form. The other two ninja stared dumbfounded at the sight. Shady then took a knee while shouting,
“Kaaaaaaaaaaa-meeeeeeee”
Shady brought his hands and the orb of light near his back while the ninjas all jumped toward him. With a smirk shady dropped down on his back in time to have all three ninja in the air above him.
“GOT-YA!”
A pillar of light engulfed the ninjas and blew up the floors of the apartments above Driders.

Shady smirked while standing up and admiring his handy work.
“Damn I still got it haha.”
Drider coughed up another spurt of blood. Shady realizing why he was brought here moved over to Drider with a smirk. Kneeling near Drider and smiling he picked up the half dead man's head by the hair until they were staring eye to eye. Shady was taken aback. The look in Driders eyes wasn't one of fear or pain but of pure fury and anger.
“Heh- that's the look I want to see from you kid. These guys are going to keep coming after you now. You got a target on your back and are going to need all the help you can get understand?”
Drider tried to talk but by now his lungs were filling up with blood and his vision was slowly fading.
“I'll take that as a yes so now-”
Shady's smirk was now a wide grin, his eyes glowing with glee, as he brought his hand into Driders chest, gripping his still slowly beating heart.
“I'm going to give you a gift free of charge,”
Driders vision slowly came back as a red aura flared around him, his wounds slowly healing.
“Now then pal I want you to get mad and stay mad go ballistic and tear down everything in this world that's my gift to you the power of a demon!”
Shady pulled his hand out of Driders chest as he watched the red aura engulf Drider. Drider slowly stood up and let out a pained yell. His blood boiled in his veins, his skin burned with the slightest breeze and his mind was assaulted with the new sensations. The aura slowly died down as Drider dropped to his knees gasping for air. Shady stood back with his hands on his head with a grin. Drider looked up at him, still gasping for air.
“What ah did you do ah to me?”
Shady smirked and spoke slowly,
“I gave you a new ability trust me buddy it will help. Now then we probably should run cause I doubt it's normal for a giant energy beam bursting from apartment buildings is normal here.” Drider nodded and turned to move to the door before he was pulled after Shady. Shady dragged Drider while running towards a window. With a flick of his free hand a ki blast blew open the window before Shady leapt out of the window with Drider in tow.

“What are you doing! We are at least 30 stories up!”
Drider screamed out as the two began to fall.
“Trust me! Haha I'm having some fun now.”
As the two slowly fell, Drider screaming and Shady laughing Shady opened his hand and pointed it to the quickly rising ground.
“OPEN GATE!”
A black set of double doors more commonly found on a gothic castle appeared before slowly opening. The two fell through the doors as a sense of vertigo overcame Drider. Shady rolled and landed on his feet as Drider flew out of the doors. Shady grabbed his shirt as he flew back and stopped him.
“Jeez man we gotta hang out more this is the most fun I've had in weeks!”
Shady yelled out as Drider coughed for air.
“Where the fuck are we?”
Drider coughed and stood up looking around the large warehouse the two now found themselves in.
“Oh this it's one of my safehouses. I'd invite you into my home buttttttt we aint that close yet heh.”
Drider looked around and could vaguely make out the dark figures of crates and covered pallets.
“Well pal, you know how to get a hold of me.”
Drider turned to Shady who was holding out another card with a grin.
“Yeah thanks…”
Drider spoke softly and took the card from Shady.
“Heh we are going to be good friends buddy now then get out of here.”
Before Drider could open his mouth he found himself in front of a tea shop with the name Puama Tea Shop. Drider opened the door confused as to why Shady would bring him here only to see Mr White serving an older couple some tea.
“Welcome to my- oh Drider feeling better?”
The older man smiled and set the kettle down for the older couple before moving over to him. Drider looked around never seeing the shop open or in the daylight before. As soon as the old man reached him Driders body went on high alert. Drider moved and dodged the old man's open palm and would have hit his head.

Mr White moved back with a smile while Drider stood up and yelled,
“The hell old man! Is that how you greet all your guests!”
Mr White laughed and gestured toward a nearby table.
“No no only my students and employees gotta check your all good.”
Drider nodded and sat down in the chair.
“So boy would you like to start your job?”
“Actually I have something to tell you.”

Drider retold the account of his hectic morning all while the older man nodded. Once Drider finished Mr White smiled.
“Well Im all glad it worked out I'm not too sure of who your new friend is or what this gift he gave you was but if he saved you he can't be too bad.”
Drider was taken back.
“W-wait you trust him?”
“Oh no not by a long shot! But you're here and that's all that matters. I'll have some others look into him. Now lets go you got a job to do.”
Mr White stood up and moved to the back of the shop with Drider following behind him.
“Well that's not all I figured out a sort of cheat to my powers.”
Mr White opened a closet door and flicked on a light revealing a small walk in the closet.
“Oh well do tell.”
Mr White spoke and reached behind a small case of tea, soon after a door opened up revealing a long dimly lit staircase.
“Well if I watch someone do a move or ability I can learn it or copy it.”
“Yes yes I'm aware of what your powers can do now come on.”
Drider moved through the staircase with the older man slowly descending lower and lower.
“Yeah, well I watched some old martial arts movies and alot of anime and picked up some new abilities.”
Mr White did not break his stride descending lower and lower.
“Well that is good you will need it for what I have planned for you.”
Drider worried about what that could mean. After a few painful minutes of descending the two were met with a simple door. Mr White opened the door revealing a large wasteland and a looming blue sky with soft clouds slowly rolling by.

Drider looked around awe struck by the sheer size before realizing where he was.
“Haha yeah it's a lot bigger than my old one took me a week to make it but it should be good enough for some intensive training.”
Drider turned seeing a light blond haired man wearing a green and white striped bucket hat. The man was wearing a green kimono and over it a black cloak with white diamonds along the bottom and a pair of japanese wooden sandals. The man approached Drider and Mr White while fanning himself with a wooden hand fan. Drider had a sudden sense of shock.
“Greetings Im-”
“Kisuke Urahara!”
Drider shouted out while running and dashing around the man.
“Oh I see you already know of me haha.”
Drider stopped and turned to Mr White.
“Wait don't tell me you want me to be a soul reaper too.”
Mr White smiled and shook his head.
“No no Mr. Urahara is here to oversee your training. They have plenty of members in the Soul Society.”
Drider turned back to Urahara and bowed.
“It's so nice to meet you sir!”
Kisuke tried to contain the growing laugh but failed miserably.
“Jeez lighten up! I'm not your boss like he said I'm just here to make sure you don't die.”
Drider stood back up,
“Oh um ok well if you don't mind how the heck are you here.”
Kisuke sat down with a smile.
“Ah well the Soul Society was one of the first things to move into this world. Most of it moved over without an issue but we are missing a few main and loud members. So I thought what the hell if there are going to be Reapers here then I might as well have a shop for them too.”
Drider nodded before hearing a slight cough from behind him. Upon turning he saw the old man scowling.
“Remember Mr. Grimese you're here to train not pester Mr. Urahara now come on.”
Mr White motioned and started walking into the wasteland. Drider and Kisuke followed after a few minutes the three stopped.
“Alright your opponent is here.”
Mr White gestured to the open wasteland.
“I don't see-”
Drider was cut off by a loud explosion and saw that both 18 and Trent were fighting a couple hundred yards in front of them. Kisuke whistled and the two dropped their stances. Trent smiled and waved to them as 18 pulled a bottle of water from her hip and drank from it. The two of them slowly made their way toward the three. 18 was wearing a black sports top exposing her toned midriff and a pair of matching joggers stopping around her mid calf her shoes were also a matching set of black sneakers. Trent was wearing a torn up muscle shirt and shorts with weights over his forearms and legs. After the two made their way to Drider, Kisuke shouted out.
“Good job you two 18 you can take a break Trent you're going to be sparring against Drider here and don't be gentle!”
“Wait what?”
As the words left Driders mouth he was being pushed toward Trent. 18 smirked and walked past Drider and sat down near Kisuke. Trent stretched and moved into a fighting stance.
“Woah woah hold up!”
Drider shouted before pulling his phone, and wallet and sweatshirt off. He then bundled them up and sat them down near Kisuke. Before moving 20 feet away from Trent.
“Hope your ready buddy I have a few surprises for you.”
Trent taunted,
“Same I wasn't just sitting on my ass for the past few days, well mostly.”

As the two moved into a stance Mr White pulled out Driders phone and opened the camera. 18 noticed and stood up to see what he was staring at.
“Enhance!”
As Drider shouted out a blast of white aura exploded around Drider as he cracked his neck and moved back into his fighting stance which resembled a boxer's stance. Trent stood up in a more standard karate stance. Mr White chuckled lightly before moving to let 18 see.

Drider Grimese
Level 17
HP- 200 (100)
Stamina- 60 (120)
Ki-100 (200)
Strength- 20 (40)
Dexterity- 10 (20)
Intelligence- 3 (6)
Charisma- 3 (6)

Trent Gill
HP- 146
Stamina- 200
Ki- 50
Strength- 35
Dexterity- 32
Intelligence- 2
Charisma-1

At looked at the numbers unsure of what they meant.
“Looks like he wasn't kidding but he did hit a limit on the experience.”

Drider stood ready with his white aura surging around him. Trent smirked and dashed toward him moving incredibly fast before colliding with Driders arms up to block the attack a slight shockwave blasted out from the impact. The two proceeded to strike and kick at each other. After a few moments the two shot back and landed. Drider watched his opponent before moving into a crouched stance. Drider then shot up and over Trent before releasing a large blue ki sphere.
“Big Bang Attack”
The attack moved quickly down toward Trent who smirked. Drider landed nearby as Trent took the attack head on. The ki sphere exploded but slowly begain to recede as Trent turned and cocked his fist back and sent the same attack toward Drider.
“Reverse Fist!”
Trent shouted as the sphere rocketed toward Drider who narrowly dodged it. As it exploded behind him Drider dashed in near Trent and the two continued their flurries of kicks and jabs.
Drider and Trent took several attacks from each other and shot back. Drider dashed in a circle around Trent.
“Reverse Stance: Quick Change”
Drider dashed towards Trent before a sense of deja vu overcame him and Trent hit Drider in the back sending him flying.
‘Damn that was so cool he can swap places with me.’
Drider stood up and began to think of a way to attack him.
Trent stood up and began taking his weights off.
“Well Kisuke said not to go easy so training gloves are off.”
Dropping the weights and cracking his knuckles. Trent dropped back into his stance.
Drider dashed forward toward Trent and sent a flurry of ki blasts. Most of the blasts missed and stirred up the dust forming a cloud. Trent braced for an attack before sensing a pressure from behind him.
“Kame...hame...ha!”
Drider sent a large energy wave toward Trents exposed back. Trent smirked and turned, bringing his fist to meet the attack.
“Reverse Fist: Mirror”
As Trents fist collided with the beam the wave bounced back to Drider. As the wave collided with Drider a shockwave blasted out. Drider was sent flying out landing roughly into the wasteland hundreds of yards away. Trent shouted out to the wasteland.
“Yo man you can hit me with that! I can reflect any ki attacks!”
Drider sat up in the newly formed crater rubbing his head the white aura gone from his body.
‘No shit’
Drider stood up and reactivated his enhance while trying to think up an appropriate strategy.

Mr White placed Driders phone on his pile, and nodded to Kisuke.
“I'll leave them in your hands make sure they dont die. I'll be back in a few days.”
Kisuke nodded, never letting his eyes off of Drider. His fan hiding his growing smile having seen all the footage Mr White had on Drider.
‘Impressive he has had no true training until a week ago and looks at him fighting and holding his own like he has been doing this his whole life.’
18 sat back down and watched the two. When Trent fought her he was able to match her speed but not the impact of her attacks. Drider however seems to have the strength and speed but none of the knowledge.

Drider nodded and started running towards Trent. Trent brought his hands out in front of him with a smirk.
“Lets go! Reverse Stance: Mirrors Blast”
A beam of white light shot out toward Drider. Drider jumped and rolled to the side with a roll. The beam cracked the ground underneath it. As Drider landed he was met with several hits to the chest, back and an elbow to the head dropping him to the ground. Driders aura faded as he laid flattened out in the wasteland. Trent stood over Drider.
“Shit might have gone too hard on him.”
As he turned to wave over Kisuke, Trents senses warned him before he was swept off his feet. Drider moved over Trent and brought a beam of ki into his chest and shot him into the ground cratering it. Drider stood over Trent, blood streaming off of several cuts on his face and arms. Trent gasped for air and slowly stood up in the 5 foot crater. Gasping for air Drider cracked his neck as his aura reignited. Drider spoke while gasping for air.
“Is that ah-ah all you got.”
Trent stood up and cracked his neck and readied himself again.
“Lets go buddy!”

The two continued to fight for several hours neither side gaining ground over the other. The clashes moved between bouts of kicks and punches to attacks of ki waves and blasts. All the while 18 and Kisuke sat nearby watching.
“Well those two definately are energetic.”
Kisuke spoke, still smiling, never letting his eyes leave the two fighters. 18 sighed and laid back on the dirt her knees still pulled up near her body.
“I guess but unless Drider can score a decent hit he will lose.”
Kisuke fought the urge to oogle the attractive blond woman's body. Giving in to his perverse urges he snuck a look at the woman before receiving a fist to his cheek sending him flying. 18 was now sitting up her fist steaming.
“Stupid pervert…”
Drider crouched panting, his clothes mostly torn. Several yards away was Trent also crouched panting.
‘Damn it I need to hit him with something.’
Trent stood up and moved back into his fighting stance. That's when the idea hit Drider. Drider crouching lower moved and rushed Trent sending another flurry of ki blasts to stir the dust around Trent.
“Again I told you those wont work!”
Drider landed in front of Trent and with all his force rocketed backwards. As Drider launched back and channeled ki into his hands. As the dust cleared Trent saw Drider flying backwards.
“What the?”
Drider released the ki into beams coming from his hands and propelling himself even further forward and upward. As Drider flew into the air he began to twirl and spiraled the waves before turning toward Trent. Trent moved to block and redirect the attack. As Drider moved toward Trent he began to pick up speed and spin faster.
“Soaring Spiral…!”
Trent braced himself. As Drider neared Trent he broke the spiral with the drill-like energy rushing behind him. Drider landed and jumped over and behind Trent the arcs of energy following behind him. Before Drider hit the ground he released the final amount of ki he had in his body, into a massive explosion as the drill like spiral collided with the front of Trent.
“IMPACT!”
The force of the explosion pushed Trent into the drill and vice versa. As the two energies met they exploded in a massive almost mushroom cloud like explosion. Dust and dirt filled the surrounding area as a massive crater formed. Drider was knocked away in the explosion. He slowly stood up breathing heavily having spent the last amount of ki and energy into that attack. As the dust settled Trent stood in the center covered in blood. Not soon after Trent fell to the ground.

LEVEL UP!

A robotic voice chimed in Driders head as Kisuke jumped up and disappeared only to reappear over Trent feeding him a small bean. Drider tried to move forward only to fall to the ground. After a few moments he found himself being rolled over to see the smiling face of 18.
“Good job I didn't think you would manage to beat him.”
Drider smiled,
“Heh thanks.”
18 pulled out a small bean that vaguely resembled a coffee bean. After holding over Driders mouth she dropped into where he chewed on it and found his wounds healing and his energy back in full. Drider moved to stand up but accidently bumped his head with 18s knocking him back and her on top of him. The two blushed as the 18s body pressed down on Driders. She smiled and blushed as she brought a hand onto his chest.
“Now come on you two love birds.”
Drider looked up to see Kisuke with a beat up Trent on his back both sporting wide grins. 18 slowly stood up and sighed as Drider jumped up and moved to the two men.
“Shit man I wasn't expecting you to be so strong!”
Trent smiled as he spoke.
“I could say the same to you! When did you get those powers?”
Kisuke chimed in,
“That would be my handy work. While you've been resting Trent here has been training with both me and 18 there. I managed to coax some of his powers out.”
Drider smiled and patted his friend on the back.
“Awesome well it's your turn now go rest up buddy.”
“I plan on it.”
Kisuke smiled before turning around and walking away but shouting back.
“Ok well you two rest up for a bit and I'll see what the old man wants me to do. We weren't expecting you to be over so soon.”

18 smirked and looked over to Drider. However to her slight disappointment, Drider stood stretching before moving into the firing stance of the kamehameha wave. Drider stood still for a few moments before a ball of energy formed at the palms of his head. 18 stepped back her smirk, not leaving her face. Drider stood for a few minutes as the ball of energy glowed in his palms. After those few minutes the orb reduced to one tenth of its original size. Drider slowly moved through the stance. After reaching the final part of the stance Drider released the energy beam. The beam expanded reaching a height of 12 feet. The beam broke the ground under it as it passed through the wasteland eventually dying out. Drider sighed and stood up rubbing his head with a large smile.
“And what was that about?”
18 stared at Drider, her hands crossed under her breasts. Drider turned and smiled towards her.
“Oh I figured out how to use that ability with half the normal chakra I just need to figure out how to use it quicker.”
18 smirked and slowly walked over to Drider.
“Impressive however I have a question why didn't you fly when you fought Trent.”
Drider looked at her, his smile slowly being replaced with embarrassment.
“That's because I kinda...I don't know how….”
18 stared at Drider for a split second before laughing.
“Hey! Don't laugh I'm serious!”
18 wiped her eyes, still chuckling and smiled at Drider before slowly floating up and over him.
“It's actually hilarious you know all these techniques and abilities however you don't know the basics.”
Drider turned away from her with a huff.
“Oh don't be like that,”
18 poked Driders shoulder before floating in front of him.
“I'll teach you how to fly kay.”
Drider blushed slightly due to the fact that 18 was once again incredibly close to him.
“Okay Drider take your ki and focus on the ground underneath you then let it push you up.”

The next half an hour passed with Drider trying and mostly failing at flight. Eventually he managed to float slightly over the ground and hover at speeds that could be considered impressive for a crawling baby. In the middle of 18 schooling him on his focus and maintaining the slight amount of ki required for flight. The two were interrupted by Kisuke appearing before them.
“Ah I see you two actual were training...damn…”
Kisuke frowned slightly as he pulled out his fan and covered his face.
“Well enough of that for now, Drider you have a mission.”
18 stared at the man and crossed her arms waiting for him to finish speaking, as Drider looked at him confused.
“What do you mean?”
Kisuke fanned himself slightly and proceeded to walk over to Drider while speaking.
“You work for a group called S.A.R or Search, Assess and Relocate their job in a nutshell is to go into pocket dimensions or other universes to ensure the safe transfer of persons to this universe.”
Drider nodded loosely following along as 18 sighed, already getting the same speech from Mr White.
“Now I and the Soul Society owes S.A.R for helping us so we help them when they and I can. To that end we have found a group of people wandering in a pocket dimension. So go get them and bring them back here after which they will be protected and introduced into the greater world.”
“Oh I get it! You need me to rescue people, awesome!”
Drider shouted out as he began to pull out his phone before being hit in the head by 18.
“Shut up and let him finish!”
18 shouted out loudly, mostly annoyed that her time with him was being once again cut short. Kisuke let out a loud laugh.
“Now then you can't use your phone to teleport to any pocket dimension. In a sense you need to be approved to teleport there so the organization can keep track on who goes where and if they need assistance.”
Kisuke after finishing his explanation threw a small bracelet to Drider. Drider looked the bracelet over before sliding it on.
“That there will let you teleport there and back once so only use it when the job is done kay?”
Drider nodded before feeling 18 wrap her arm around his.
“I'm going too so let's hurry it up.”
Drider blushed slightly before looking at the bracelet then back to Urahara, who was making a flicking motion to his wrist. Drider flicked the bracelet anda sudden rush of vertigo hit him before slowly fading. Drider and 18 both found themselves in a massive forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wai: Aight Imma cut this one off here
Black: Fair enough too us long enough to make it
White: Yeah this virus is a bitch
Grey: YALL NEED SOME MASKS ONLY 30 BUCKS!
Wai: Your what's wrong with the world man
Black: Hope you all enjoyed
White: Sex and more coming soon!


Sign up to rate and review this story