Categories > Original > Erotica > Guilty Pleasures

A Daring Rescue?

by Where-am-I 0 reviews

Drider moves to rescue 18 against the villainous Frieza and the mysterous man.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2020-03-19 - 7598 words

0Unrated
Drider left the old man's tea shop and felt his entire attitude change. Where he was full of bravado, he was now full of worry and stress.
‘How the fuck am I going to fight against Frieza let alone stand against that weird guy with the peircings.’
Drider proceeded to walk to the nearest jet-train station. While he walked he looked around to make sure he wasn't being followed.
‘Fuck, I dont know if they can leave that place either. I mean I can so why can't they.’
Driders thoughts continued to pester him. Every way Drider thought of a way to fight Frieza he ended up dying. Finally boarding the near empty train, he sat down and gazed out the window seeking some form of piece. Drider didn't know where to go. Who do you turn to when you need to fight one of the strongest villians from a show built on strong god like characters fighting each other. Drider decided that maybe there was something he was missing some weakness to Frieza that could possibly help him rescue 18 and escape with his life. After all his newfound power was similar to a video game, and the bosses in most video games have some gimmick to beating them. Drider sent a message to an friend of his by the name of Trent. Trent was a major nerd and in his own terms a japanese culture expert. If you would call anime, manga, and karate japanese culture.

As Drider sent a message to Trent he then began to go through a new app on his phone. The app's name was Stats. Drider had an idea what the app was and once it was open his suspicions were confirmed. The app opened to reveal that he had leveled up twice putting him at level four. Drider decided to peer over every detail of the app so he could maximize its use to the fullest. The home page was broken up into four main blocks with text over them. The blocks were: CORE, ABILITIES, PASSIVE, SCAN. Selecting CORE Drider was sent to the page with his current stats:

HP:75
Stamina: 30
Ki: NA
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 1
Intelligence: 1
Charisma: 1

Drider shrugged not knowing if those stats were good or not. Before putting the 6 new points he has into other stats he decided to peer over the rest of this strange app. Moving on to the abilities section he saw one block with a small amount of text:
Frieza Death Cannon: Fire large orbs of ki over vast distances uses large amounts of ki per ball.
The ability was greyed out and there were no other ones available. Drider sighed and moved on to PASSIVE. To his surprise he had several things on this one all revealing current effects he was under. Most of them colored red and described broken bones and something called exhaustion rank 1. Drider tapped exhaustion and read that it was as it sounded but had the negative effect of reducing his stamina and dexterity by half. Drider moved his arms and legs and felt along his ribs where the app said he had broken bones. Not only did he not feel any pain he wasn't tired in the slightest. Drider scrolled through the numerous broken bones until he found one passive effect in green. The name was Elders Healing Tea. It had the effect of negating exhaustion and slowly healing broken bones. The passive effect also to Driders lack of surprise had a time limit of 23 hours.
‘Gee, it looks like that old man knew I was going to rush off.’
Drider swiped out of the passive section and activated the scan tab of the app. This brought up his camera. Drider moved his phone around trying to figure out the purpose of this strange function until he passed the camera over a nearby man asleep on the train. The phone vibrated and showed his stats and race as human to Driders surprise his stats were all lower than his own. The man looked bigger than Drider however all his stats were 1 and his health was 50 the man's stamina was however 50.
‘Okay so then that must just be the base level of normal people not training for life or death situations.’
Drider closed the apps and passed the remaining of the ride in silence as he tried to come up with a plan of attack.

After a half of an hour and a short walk from the station Drider made it to Trents home/dojo. The short two story building looked out of place near the 5 to 8 story buildings on either side of it. Even stranger still was the first floor of the building was a fully functioning dojo. The kind most people would see in strip malls. Large glass windows, a wall of mirrors so the people training could watch either forms and make corrections. Several weights lined the sides of a large mat in the center of the training area and off to the side was a set of lockers. Despite being close to 10 oclock at night a class was still in session. Trent was leading a class of blue belts in a series of basic movements and strikes. Drider entered the building and sat down on a bench in the front. The benches were for the parents of most of the kids that attended classes here however this class in particular was a weird group. It was mostly made up of office workers from a nearby office building. They saw the act of learning karate as a ‘team building exercise’ and Trent wasn't going to say no the money they were offering for weekly training sessions. Drider watched the class move in unison as Trent yelled out orders in slight japanese. Trent was a large 6 foot 4 man with trimmed black hair. He was naturally fit seeing as his entire job was to teach karate and fight in tournaments to show his dojo was not only teaching students well but that its sensei was well versed too. Drider had known Trent for a few years; they met at a midnight release of a popular game at the time and the two had soon become fast friends, bonding over a mutual love for all things anime and video games.

Drider continued to watch the class work through several strikes and kicks. As the minutes passed Drider found himself unable to look away. Drider was mesmerized by the class fighting to the point that he began to hallucinate. The small class of 25 soon stretched out before him becoming a large group of several 100 arranged in blocks all practicing the same moves over and over. The moves changed with the group and it was only his phone vibrating in his hand that brought him back to reality and away from his vivid daydream. Checking his phone he saw that the Stats app had a new alert. Drider saw that he had a new block in the home page and the block's name was techniques. When Drider tapped on the block a pop up covered his phone's screen. -WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENABLE AUTOMATIC LEARNING?-
Drider was confused but decided to press yes.

Trent was almost done with his class when he looked over to his friend Drider. At first glance it seemed that Drider was laying down on the bench. While that wasn't uncommon for him Drider would usually come over to the dojo after work and lay down on the bench to wait for the class to be over. Trent felt like something was off with his friend and told the class to practice a series of strikes freely and in 20 minutes class would be dismissed. As soon as the class began to practice freely Trent walked over to his friend. Once he was 20 feet from Drider he saw what was off Drider wasn't sleeping it looked like he was having a seizure.
“SHIT!”
Shouted Trent at the top of his lungs and ran to his friends side. Not knowing what to do or even why his friend was having a seizure he yelled for someone to call the paramedics and moved Drider to his side like he had seen people do on TV. A few minutes passed and Drider stopped shaking and soon tried to push himself up.
“Woah woah woah there buddy take it easy.”
Trent said, helping Drider sit up.
“What happened man I didn't know you suffered from seizures.”
Trent looked at Driders confused face as Drider slowly spoke,
“Ah um what I dont… god my fucking head.”
Drider shaked his head right as a set of paramedics entered the dojo.

What passed next was a series of questions and a quick check up of Drider. The paramedics that Drider was perfectly fine but did tell him to go to the hospital for a more indepth check up. Drider refused and soon after the paramedics left. By this time the dojo was empty with the exception of Drider and Trent.
“So want to tell me what's so important that you had to see me and what the hell was up with the seizure man?”
Trent asked, while crossing his arms over his chest.
Drider sighed, “I don't know where to start man.”
Drider then spent the next few minutes telling Trent all about the other world he went to, meeting Android 18, and barely escaping from Frieza. As well as all the events leading up to him waking up from his seizure.
“So to recap your completely crazy and either high or drunk.”
“Trent I'm serious all if it happend it's all true!”
Trent scowled but spoke softly,
“Look man I know you've had it tough the past few months with your family and shit but come on man.”
Drider sighed, but soon an idea popped into his head he could show him the truth. Drider opened his phone seeing it was exactly where he was before his seizure with a new block open on the technique tabs. The block was labeled Basic Karate. After he saw that it was indeed activated he tabbed over to the Core page and put 3 points into strength and 3 points into Dexterity. Trent watched Drider mess with his phone frantically before a blue light covered Drider. When the light faded he looked at his friend.
“See that man I just increased my stats watch try and hit me like I was one of your students.”
Trent was shocked but was still skeptical, however wanting to believe his friend Trent moved into a basic pose and with an open palm striked at Drider. Drider not only deflected the strike but turned and threw Trent over his shoulder and onto the ground behind him. Trent landed with a loud grunt the air was forced out of his lungs as the throw was completely by surprise.
“Ok...where the hell...did you...learn a swallow reversal?”
Trent spoke between gasps as he slowly sat up.
Drider stared at him confused.
“Is that what it's called? I just kinda moved my body.”
Trent stood up flustered.
“Ok Dri me and you are going to spar if you're right about this whole thing then me fighting you should get me to gauge what belt you're at, or if you just got lucky.”

The next few minutes for Drider were intense as he blocked blows and kicks from Trent. Drider would occasionally throw out a few strikes himself but Trent left him almost no openings. Drider had never fought someone before but here he was fighting a black belt master of karate. While Drider wasn't exactly keeping up with him if anything he was going easy on Drider however Drider was still defending and attacking more than most people would.

“Okay okay we can stop.”
Trent spoke and shook his head.
“Jeez I know you have never fought or practiced any form of martial arts but your form is almost perfect. Your attacks are weak and untrained but you seem to know roughly what to do.”
Drider was sweating up a storm and half dead from the few minutes of sparing he did against his friend. Despite how he felt earlier his body was damn near destroyed and he felt every bit of it now.
“Y-yeah i-imagine if I didn't have a ton of broken bones.”
Drider spoke slowly in between gasps for air. Trent smiled and laughed while falling back into a sitting position on the mats.
“Well I'm going to train you from this point onward with your ability I could get you up to a black belt, well an unofficial one, within a few months.”
Drider smiled before remembering the reason he came here.
“Sadly I don't have a few months. 18 is in danger and I need to help her out right now.”
Trent frowned,
“Right well if what you told me isn't crazy bullshit, which I'm just going to roll with considering I watched you glow and then fight like a yellow belt, then the Frieza you met was the namekian Frieza.”
Drider nodded and sat down on the mat but unlike Trent was much less graceful.
“So this Frieza doesn't know how to sense ki like most people do in the show um universe.”
Trent coughed and thought some more.
“So in theory you could potentially jump in nab 18 and run like hell and you might be able to hide from him. But you said there was another guy there and I'll be honest he doesn't show like anyone one I've ever heard of from any show, or video game.”
Drider sighed,
“That's the same thing I was thinking but I'm nowhere near fast enough to be able to escape from Frieza hell Gohan and Krillin could fly and even they werent fast enough.”
Drider and Trent sat in silence as the two of them tried to think of some way to get out of the seemingly hopeless situation that 18 was in.

“Well it seems you spilled the beans as it were.”
The two men nearly jumped out of their skins at the man's voice. Drider turned to see the old man from the tea store.
“Heya Pops, wait don't tell me you're the guy that helped Drider out?”
Trent stood up and started walking over to the older man.
“Indeed and it seems our mutual friend has let the cat out of the bag so to speak oh well he couldn't have confided in a better person.”
Mr. White smiled and shook Trents hand and then looked over to Drider,
“However my boy in the future please dont tell everyone about your new occupation it makes my job of keeping the peace here much easier if everyone didn't know that the multiverse was slowly collapsing.”
Drider stared at him and stood up,
“Ok I need some explanation real quick and what do you mean new occupation?”
“Ah well Trent here comes to my shop to buy tea on a weekly basis Im well acquainted with him, as for how I knew you were here well I have my ways.”
Drider frowned,
“Whatever but you didn't answer my other question!”
Mr. White smiled and spoke softly,
“Ah well you have awakened a unique and honestly unheard of power. The ability to not only improve oneself in a quantifiable manner but also to learn abilities and techniques by simply seeing them is a powerful ability and one that should not be wasted on selling greasy fast food.”
Drider nodded but still wasn't following entirely.
“So in that vain I have decided to employ you as my part-time help at the shop and help teach you to use that power of yours to the fullest. With you helping our organization we will be able to save many more lives and assure that disaster does not befall the citizens of this world.”

Drider once again sighed deeply, an action he seemed to be doing a lot of lately. However, as much as he didnt like this old man making decisions for him. He couldn't fault the logic behind them. Drider knew nothing about the other worlds, how to get to them or anything that was going on and if he could help then why shouldn't he. Drider had nothing going for him, his family was gone, his job was a dead end, and his entire life was on a one way street to nowhere. This might be his one and only shot at doing something.

“I'm in...on one condition.”
“And what's that?”
Mr. White asked, stroking his chin with a soft smile.
“You help me rescue 18.”
Smiling wider now the older man stretched out his hand.
“You have a deal.”
Drider shook the older man's hand and he felt a surge of energy rush through him. A moment passed and the energy seemed to die down but never fade.
“There you go my boy I have awakened your latent ki and gifted you some unique abilities.”
Drider pulled out his phone and saw several new pop ups. The first was a new passive ability granting ki use and ki blasts each blast used 1 point of ki but could be charged with more. Ki naturally regenerates at a rate of 1 point a minute but can be increased by using a ki charge move.
‘Pretty standard DragonBall stuff so far.’
The next was a passive ability known as Minor Dodge. It allows the user to dodge some attacks sent to them. Drider assumed it was similar to a sixth sense type of ability but wasn't going to complain after all if his body dodges something faster then so be it.

Then there was a technique called Enhance. The technique halves the health of the user but ups the users base stats by a large margin. Drider looked up at Mr White who in turn smiled.
“To use an ability simply say its name while doing an appropriate action. Such as charging Ki or standing still.”
Mr White spoke softly before sitting down on the bench behind him. Drider blinked but decided that the old man hasn't lied yet and shouted out,
“ENHANCE!”

A loud crack broke through the nearly empty dojo as a white aura radiated off of Drider. Drider for his part was different as well his muscles under his T-shirt were more defined, his hair was slowly moving and twisting in the strange white glow flowing from his body. Drider felt stronger and faster than before. Checking his phone he saw that all of his stats were doubled except for his health which was halved. Trent was awestruck leaving his mouth wide open before coming back to his senses.
“HOLY SHIT YOU JUST FUCKING USED GOHANS MOVE!”
“Actually he didnt this is a simple boost to his abilities. That move is a more advanced form of the enhance technique I gave Drider.”
Mr White chimed in while opening a bottle of tea he had in his jackets pocket.
Drider ignored them both and started to jump around and striking the air. Moving quickly and suddenly Drider seemingly bounced around the room while kicking and striking the open air without losing his balance or breaking his stride. Once he made his third lap around the room he stopped and the white aura slowly faded.
“Well I dont think Im a match for Frieza but if I can level up a few more times I might be able to run away and hide before Frieza can attack me so there's that.”
Trent was watching his friend in awe before running into a backroom.
“Hold up man I think I have an idea.”

Trent returned holding a set of brass knuckles.
“Here man I think this might give you an edge over anyone you fight if it comes down to it.”
Drider looked at his best friend in pure confusion.
“W-why do you have these?”
“I took them from a student of mine. They were going to beat up some kid that was picking on them so I took them and told their parents about it before lecturing them on the true use of karate.”
“And you're giving them to me so I can beat the crap out of people.”
Drider said trying his best to not to chuckle at the hypocrisy of the idea.
“No, I'm giving these to my friend because without them my friend might die. A true sin would be to let my friend die without any way to defend himself. Besides you said there were ninjas right well they aren't going to attack you one at a time or be honorable at all so you gotta fight dirty too.”
Drider took the knuckles and slid them into his pockets before turning to the door.
“Well guys wish me luck and pray I don't die.”
Trent smiled and gave him a thumbs up.
“You got this man go rescue her and then you gotta introduce me to her!”
Mr White smiled and pointed to Driders phone.
“I also gave you access to the shifter. It's on your app my boy and please don't die. I would hate for my work in healing you and giving you that power to go to waste.”
Drider nodded before opening the app and tapping on the newly made teleport block.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Driders vision when black for a moment before his eyes adjusted to the low light. Once he could see he started looking around. He was back in the ruins of the city and it seems like he was in the middle of a collapsed skyscraper. After climbing through the wreckage he emerged near what he could tell was the jet-train tracks. Drider managed to scale off the building and onto the tracks before taking off into a brisk run back towards the restaurant section of the city. Drider ran for several hours what was normally a 20 minute train ride from his job to Trents dojo was now a large stretch of tracks going on for miles.
‘Damn I never had noticed how fast those things are before.’
Drider thought to himself while he took a short break.

As he was resting a soft cracking noise reached his ears. Drider jumped up and slid the brass knuckles onto his hands. Scanning the area around him he noticed nothing out of the ordinary. After a few moments had passed, Drider was about to let his guard down when his body screamed at him that something was coming towards his back. Drider taking the hint moved his body to the side in time for a kunai to sail past him. Landing in front of him were two familiar ninjas one wielding a short dagger and the other in an attackers stance with their arms in front of their chest.
Drider seeing no point in talking considering how well that went the last time, lunged at the two ninjas. He managed to catched the unarmed one by complete surprise and clocked him in the jaw with a strong right hook. Drider, not wanting to let his momentum go to waste, pivoted on his left foot and spun delivering a kick to the other ninja wielding a dagger. The ninja brought their arms up to block the kick but were still pushed back by the force sliding back a couple of inches. Drider landed and took back up a boxer's stance. Keeping his eyes trained on the ninja’s sword. The ninja leaped into the air and backflipped behind Drider, who spun into a low roundhouse kick sweeping the ninja off balance and bringing his fist upward meeting the ninja's nose and sending them flying back with a gush of blood and a sickening crunch. Drider stood back upright letting the adrenaline run its course through his body. Once he calmed down Drider began to admire himself,
“HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY DID IT I FUCKING BEAT UP TWO NINJAS!”
Drider shouted practically jumping into the air before sudden realization crashed down on him,
‘Oh shit I just beat up two ninjas and then yelled about it I'm so dead’

Drider then took off running as fast as he could while still riding his victory high.
‘I totally shoriyuken’ed his ass fuck yeah Im going to be alllllll rightttttt.’
Driders thought gleefully. After a few minutes of running he began to slow down and noticed the slightly familiar rubble being the spot where 18 and him camped out.
‘Ok I'm close now just gotta…’
Before Drider could finish his thought he was soon falling as a large ball of fire engulfed the tracks where he was standing. Drider tucked into a roll and managed to roll into a crouched position without hurting himself in the process. Dropping down near him were three familiar ninjas.
“So you managed to defeat the two genin huh? No matter.”
The leader spoke loudly towards Drider as the other two readied their weapons. Drider seeing he was outmatched steeled himself before shouting out,
“Enhance!”
The two ninja jumped toward him as the blast of white aura bursted forth. Drider moving twice as fast, now managed to dodge the first blade as he caught the second's arm. Bringing his fist up and into the ninja's stomach he could have sworn he heard a few bones break but twisted and threw the now injured ninja to the first, toppling them both. The leader drew their katana and rushed Drider while his back was to him. Drider listening to his body's subtle cues rolled forward and then pushed himself up and behind the ninja before swinging twice. The leader managed to narrowly dodge the two hits before sliding back to make some space between the two.

“Interesting you seem to be much stronger than you were a few hours ago. Maybe now you will actually give me a fight.”
The leader leapt at Drider slicing around him in several arcs. Drider took a backfoot and dodged each swing, never letting his eyes leave the weapon. After the three swings the ninja brought his sword back and moved to pierce Drider. Seeing his opening Drider kicked off with his toes and turned in the air to bring his heel crashing down on the leader's arms. The two fighters jumped back and surveyed each other.
Drider was panting softly, this was the most amount of movement he had ever done despite the fact that he could now move and do these techniques now doesn't mean he was mentally prepared and his body despite the improvements it had undergone was still beat up and barely functioning. The leader clutched his now broken arm and studied the man in front of him. The man's movements were quick and refined a far cry from the same man he saw only a few hours ago what could have possibly changed. Drider watched the ninja and brought an arm behind him to start channeling Ki. Drider having never done it before, assumed he could feel it out and started focusing the strange new energy in his body to his palm. The leader used his good arm to pull out a kunai and started to crouch. Drider felt a slight heat in his palm and braced his knees to move out of the way. In a flash the leader ninja rushed Drider who proceeded to fall onto his back and bring his hand up. Drider brought his hand up to the leader's head and released the pent up heat in his palm. To Driders shock he fired a large ki blast at the leader and sent their body flying up into a nearby ruined bakery. Drider stood up and dusted himself off before letting his aura die down.

LEVEL UP!

Driders head was full of the slightly cheery robotic voice. Drider opened his phone and noticed that he not only leveled up once but four times. Leaving Drider with 12 points to use. Drider found a spot nearby to rest quickly and let the high of his fight die down. Once his heart calmed down he opened his phone and started to weigh the pros and cons of each ability.
“Ok Charisma seems like it's useless right now, same with intelligence I might need those for certain abilities.”
Drider spoke softly as he went over all his abilities in the phone app.
“Ok so I should put most of the points into strength but I need to put some into dex and ki maybe a point into health if I'm going to use enhance.”
Drider finally settled on his stats:

HP-100
Stamina-30
Ki-50
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 5
Intelligence- 1
Charisma- 1

After selecting the last of the points his body started to glow in an all too familiar way. Once to glow dissipated Drider took stock of his body. Drider stretched and felt a huge difference from before although he wasn't faster he was visibly stronger. His arms and legs were now showing a significant amount of muscle definition. His torso had the making of a six pack and was closer to what you would see in some lightweight professional fighters. Drider flexed his arms and took a deep breath before using his enhanced ability. The white aura shot from his body and Drider once again took stock of his body. His entire body was jacked, muscles bulging across his arms and legs. His chest now well toned and rock hard. Drider cracked his neck and knuckled before attempting to run forward. The first step instead launched Drider 20 feet into another nearby building.

The dust rose and spiraled around him and his aura. Drider looked at the newest hole in the wall that he made in shock.
“Ok that's new…”
Driders words left him in a mirthless way, as he slowly pulled out his phone, his stats showing a stark contrast from before.

HP-100(50)
Stamina-30(60)
Ki-50(100)
Strength-14(28)
Dexterity-5(10)
Intelligence-1(2)
Charisma-1(2)

Drider stood up and stretched,
“Okay no idea why that happened but seems like this might be useful.”
Drider stretched and moved in front of the hole before putting his full force into a leap. Soon after Drider shot up and over the train tracks and onto the road nearby. Landing into a roll on the street nearly 40ft away. Drider looked up at the jet tracks, the tracks themselves were nearly 30ft high as well. Drider let the aura die down and nodded with a smile.
“Sweet looks like I'm one step closer to being able to fly.”
Despite his life being completely normal only a handful of hours ago Drider took the changes to his body and life in stride.

Drider started off into a brisk run hoping he wasn't too late to save 18. Eventually getting back to the spot where Frieza ambushed them. To Driders complete surprise both Frieza and the man with the piercings were still there. The man was holding 18 up by her head and with his other hand was sending black tendrils of energy into her head. 18 was completely still while Frieza was busy floating around aimlessly. Drider moved to a closer spot and made sure he had a clear line to 18. Drider listened closely to the two hoping to get an opening to jump them and nab 18.
“How long is this going to take!”
Frieza yelled, still not leaving the floating chair.
“As long as it takes, now be quiet.”
The man spoke with authority.

Drider flexed his legs and moved to a runner's stance and tried to calm his breathing.
‘It's fine, all I gotta do is rush two extremely strong and deadly people grab an unconscious girl and get out with her before they can kill me…. Easy…’
Driders breathing slowed down and after a few agonizing minutes Drider looked ahead directly to 18. Before taking off Drider whispered,
“Enhance…”
The white aura bursted from his body pushing his muscles to their limit. As soon as the rush of adrenaline died off Drider refocused on his goal before leaping forward.

The black haired man turned his head to the right, toward Driders location mere moments before the brown haired man blasted through the hole in the rubble. The raven haired man let go of the girl to defend himself from the newest attacker. Drider unable to control his leap instead brought his brass knuckled fist into the man's chest. The impact was enough to slow Drider down to grab the unconscious girl's arm before pulling her up into a fireman's carry and leaping away only moments before a large red ki orb tore away the ground beneath him. Drider bounced through the street using any spot he could to jump further and further away from the two monsters behind him. Drider normally would be loving the feeling of bouncing off of buildings walls and the ground like some sort of rubber ball. However, the weight of the situation was putting him on edge and scared for his life. If he missed one step he would fall and allow his pursuers time to catch up.
“This time boy I will kill you!”
An angry Frieza shouted out to him, following the angry declaration was a series of blast at the heels of Drider.
“Shit, shit, shit, shit!”
Drider yelled narrowly dodging the barrage of ki blasts. Drider held onto 18 with one arm and leapt toward a nearby building's wall before sending his fist through it. The impact forced Drider still however a hole was made in the building allowing Drider an escape. Drider ran through the building. However his sanctuary was short lived as the building started to shake with the force of the blasts from Frieza. Drider leapt out a nearby window expecting to see a street below. Instead he was met with the edge of a large crater. Drider landed on the slope sliding down the cliff toward the craters center. The building exploded behind Drider.
“Fucking damn it!”
Drider leapt off the cliff and landed in the craters center before a familiar laugh echoed from behind him.
“Oh ho ho ho, you're quite the character hiding and running like a true coward. That ends here.”
Frieza taunted before leaping out of his hovering chair and standing before Drider. Drider moved 18 off of his shoulders and faced the Tyrant. Drider rolled his shoulders and took up a fighting stance.
“OH HO HO HO! Now the coward thinks he can fight me! Then by all means show me what you can do!”
Frieza sent out a series of ki blasts toward Drider, who quickly deflected them and sent a flurry of his own toward the alien. Frieza temporarily disappeared before reappearing in front of Drider. Drider managed to block an attack from Frieza aimed at his midsection; the force of the attack sent Drider up into the sky. Drider landed and rolled to limit the impact before leaping at Frieza and unleashing a flurry of strikes. The tyrant dodged them all by a wide margin. Drider leaned forward catching the ground and spinning himself into a flying high kick aimed at the aliens face. The kick found its target and sent Frieza flying back. Drider stood back up panting before clutching his stomach in pain.
“Oh ho ho, you're not completely weak after all! That was about as strong as that monkey's brat!”
Drider smiled before realizing that this version of Frieza fought Gohan when the kid was 6 and didn't know about super saiyan. Drider trying to ignore the growing pain in his body focused on Frieza before unleashing a series of blasts with a shout,
“Death Comet!”
Frieza taken by surprise was caught in the full barrage of the white ki blasts each one exploding in a large orb that soon lit up the surrounding rubble and ruins.

18 slowly woke up to the sound of a fight going on. Sitting up she gasped as she saw the same man she helped from the brink of death standing in a crater unleashing a barrage of blasts. Drider stopped his assault only because he was almost out of ki as the destruction died down The form of Frieza was barely visible from the dust and smoke. 18 finally saw who it was that Drider was fighting, trying to stand up he fell over in pain. Her body was covered in scrapes and bruises. Drider panted as sweat rolled off of his forehead and arms. His shirt ripped apart and his pants sporting several large cuts. Frieza landed on the ground with a smirk.
“Now just what do you think to accomplish eh? You're a weak insignificant worm.”
Drider once again tried to ignore the screams of his battered body and moved into a defensive stance to prepare for the next wave of attacks from the tyrant. 18 was shocked, here was this human trying his best to fight off someone who was completely out of their league and for what.
She then remembered everything that happened to her. Gritting her teeth she managed to stand up behind Drider.

Frieza noticed the woman stand behind the man he had been toying with and smirked,
“Well at least you two wont be dying alone!”
With that Frieza raised a single hand to the sky and a massive purple and red orb of energy sprouted forth. Drider seizing the opportunity turned to 18 and grabbed her into a hug while quickly pulling a phone out of his pocket. Drider spinning the woman and landing on his back managed to call the number Mr. White had sent him. A blinding light filled the crater as Drider and 18 disappeared.

Drider landed on the hardwood floor before feeling something pushing him down. Once his eyes adjusted he saw that laying on him was 18 who proceeded to slowly sit up and adjust her eyes. Drider noticed her shirt was ripped apart and showing most of her breasts. Drider blinked and realized he was as good as dead if 18 caught him staring and proceeded to stare at the ceiling. 18 rubbed her eyes before noticing she was straddling the same man that was trying to protect her. Looking down at him she saw that he was staring at the ceiling of the strange shop they found themselves in. She then looked down at her shirt which was barely concealing her chest and smirked. 18 placed a hand on Driders chest noticing a stark difference from when she saved him from the brink of death. Where his chest from then was just that what she was and felt was a toned stomach as she looked at his arms she noticed some muscle. Despite the whole situation from before she couldn't help but teasing the man now caught under her and wiggled her hips ever so slightly.

Drider felt 18s hand push down on his stomach and braced himself for her either killing him or getting off of him. What he did not expect was the feeling of her wiggling her hips against his groin. Drider felt his pants slowly getting tighter. Drider proceeded to sit up shocking 18 before she toppled off of him. Drider, thankful to stand up with his life still intact, offered a hand to 18.
“Oh um sorry bout that.”
18 took his hand and brushed herself off,
“No worries but where are we?”
She proceeded to look around the tea shop surveying the surroundings for potential threats. Drider released his aura and doubled over coughing up blood. 18 moved to catch the coughing man noticing the pressure she did feel from him and the weird glow was now gone. His body seemed weaker now but the muscle definition was still there however much less. Drider coughed up another spattering of blood before the bell on the door chimed. 18 looked up and saw an older man holding a thermos. The older man smiled and moved over to the two of them.
“My I didn't think he would be that quick about it I just sent him off a few minutes ago.''
The man smiled and took one of Driders arms and pointed with the thermos to a nearby chair.
“Set him down on that table and I'll get to work fixing him up.”
18 helped lift Drider up and moved him onto the table before stepping away. The older man rolled up his sleeves and a soft white glow began to emanate from his hands. The older man moved his hands over the body of Drider while occasionally gasping or murmuring to himself.

“Hmph boy you sure did a number on yourself…”
Mr White spoke aloud to no one in particular.
“What's wrong with him?”
18 asked her concern betraying her voice slightly.
“He broke four ribs, his right shin is fractured in three places, left shin is compounded, right arm is fractured in the humerus, left arm has a near compound break in the radius bone, numerous breaks in both hands, severe muscle tearing across his entire body among a long list of organ damages and so forth. In a nutshell he broke himself and risked killing himself to save you.”
Mr white listed the breaks along Driders body while slowly channeling the energy into the nearly dead man. 18 watched in silence her eyes slowly following the older man's hands as the skin underneath turned from shades of purple back to its original pale white. Drider made no sound nor movement simply lying unconscious.

Several hours passed before the older man finally moved his hands away from Drider and the soft white glow faded away. With a deep sigh he spoke,
“There I've healed the majority of the damage he is going to need to rest for a few days while his body does the rest.”
18 who had taken to sitting on a nearby chair stood up and moved over to Drider inspecting him. Driders clothes were mostly ruined due to the fight and escape from Frieza. Driders hair seemed to have a slight amount of gray in it now as well. Drider remained motionless lying on the table in a deep catatonic sleep. The older man moved into a back room and soon after the rustling of pots and pans and the pouring of water could be heard. 18 moved Drider off of the table and onto a nearby bench making sure that he at least had a pillow under his head, before going back to her seat and reflecting on the events of the day. The older man came back a few minutes later with a tray of cups, kettle and numerous other items for tea and set it down on the table near 18.
“I do apologize I have yet to introduce myself In Eugine White, you can call me Mr. White or Pops everyone does.”
As Mr White talked he set about making himself and his guest a cup of tea. 18 accepted the cup and drank from it slowly.
“Now I'm sure you have a lot of questions. I have the answers to some of them but others I might not. So do ask whatever is on your mind.”
18 set the cup down and stared daggers at the older man.
“Well for starters why am I here, what the hell is going on, and how the hell do I get back?”
“You're here because that boy over there wanted to save you if it were up to me I wouldnt have risked bringing you here.”
Mr. White met her glare with his own steely eyed glare. The stare unnerved 18 something about it felt ancient and incredibly angry.
“Secondly,”
Mr. White dropped his stare and drank from his cup.
“What's going on is a merging of universes. The powers that be have decided that the multiverse is much too big and messy. So to make life easier for themselves they decided that all life will be randomly killed off or moved to this universe at the near center of creation.”
18 stared wide eyed at what the older man was saying.
“So you mean to tell me I was randomly chosen to come here?”
“Not entirely the lovely gentleman you met, um not the alien but the actual human looking one. He pulled you from your universe with the sole idea to force you to be one of his warriors or concubines or both.”
18 shuddered at the thought.
“My thoughts exactly.”
Mr. White said with a slight smile.
“However luck seemed to be on your side as our friend on the couch is known as a seeker, and a quite powerful one too.”
“Drider? And what's a seeker?”
Mr. White sat down his teacup and moved to rest his head on his hands, the fingers interlocked under his nose.
“A seeker is a person with the ability to travel through what we call folds in reality. Through these folds a seeker can help find and escort people through the fold back to our reality. Before the merging we would then send them back home but now we keep them here and help them get accustomed to life away from their world.”
18 nodded barely understanding half of what the older man was saying. The older man looked over to Drider and smiled.
“That boy is going to do a lot of good I can tell it.”
He then turned back to 18 returning to his serious self,
“Now then 18 I have an offer for you…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black: FUCKKKKKKKKK I TOTALLY FROZE UP!
White: Honestly didnt expect him to actually hold his own against Frieza.
Wai: You call that holding his own the dude got fucked up and ran.
Grey: Its my turn next chapter muahahahahaaha
Black and White: Greeeeaaaaaatttttttttttt
Wai: Thanks for reading catch ya next time!
Grey: Oi and wash your hands!
Sign up to rate and review this story