Categories > Original > Erotica > Guilty Pleasures

A troubling Start

by Where-am-I 0 reviews

Driders world is about to get turned upside down as he mistakenly travels to another dimension!

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2020-02-28 - 8348 words

0Unrated
“The worlds are colliding,”
a distant voice called out into the void.
“You must help them….”
The voice continued,
“You must-”

The shrill ring of a bell broke the silence in the room. A hand slammed roughly on the OFF button on the little alarm clock. Drider slowly moved out of the bed stretching and giving a slight yawn.
“Fucking weird dreams lately,”
He mumbled out loud to the empty two room apartment. Drider slowly made his way to the bathroom moving his brown hair away from his eyes. Not soon after entering the small bathroom he sighed and began his morning ritual of brushing his teeth, cracking his neck and routinely checking which one of his shirts smelled the least. Soon after he moved to his makeshift kitchen and started making a cup of coffee and checking his phone for the latest episodes to be released for the anime he was currently hooked on. While mindlessly scrolling his thoughts slowly drifted back to the bizarre dream that he has been suffering from for the past few weeks.
‘The worlds are colliding,’
“Jeez I think I have been passing out while watching Overlord too much lately.”
Drider spoke again outloud.
His thoughts continued on the strange dreams and what could they mean. As he was pouring his coffee into his favorite green banged up thermos while quickly mixing in sugar and milk before grabbing a jacket and leaving his small apartment to head to work.

Neos City, the city of the future as it had been called numerous times since it was built. Neos was built by several corporations and government agencies as a test case for new utopian-esque cities and any problems that might arise with having well over 20 million multinational citizens living and working in a massive city. Neos city has been separated into several districts. The city itself was designed as a massive flower shape with each of the petals being a different specialization such as offices and office buildings. Another would be more factories and warehouses. At the city center is the massive Grand Neos a mountain of a building stretching high into the sky the building in its upper levels is sealed due to the fact that it alone stretches 5 miles into the sky. Grand Neos is home to the wealthier citizens as well as the government and numerous facilities that help keep the sprawling city alive.

Drider proceeded to walk to the nearest Jet Train to head over to Cibo Petal, the area built in the city for mostly food and recreational activities. As Drider stepped on the train he put in two earpods to listen to his favorite podcast. Soon after the doors shut and the train rocketed off to following a skyrail through the city at a speed typically reserved for passenger planes at cruising altitude.
“You're listening to Conspiracy NOW! I'm your host Ben Wright and I'm joined by the lovely Trisha Deios!”
The podcasts intro music covered the roar of the train, as Drider made his way to a nearby seat and continued his routine of staring out of the window and mindlessly staring out into the sprawling city skyline.
“Now I have a real treat for you folks,”
The male host Ben spoked in a rushed and almost frantic tone.
“We are on the brink of a complete Earth shattering event!”
Drider smiled mirthlessly, ‘Yeah right just like last week and the Mutant Troll people planning an uprising in the sewers.’
“Ladies and Gentlemen, I have it on good authority that there is a massive celestial body heading to our planet.”
Drider despite his reservations was interested nevertheless as he stared out to the lake in the center of the nearby office sector.
“Folks NASA lost not one, not two, not even 10! BUT OVER 70 SATELLITES! All within the past 48 hours. Now folks I'm not kidding you. I'm not joking or trying to stir up some drama. This. IS. REAL!”
The host continued on ranting about the possibility it is in fact lizard people coming back to take back their home and uproot the government that they infiltrated. At which Drider began tuning even the podcast out.
“The worlds are closer now…”
A cold chill spread through Drider as he jerked upright and looked around the train for the source of the voice.
“...Folk this podcast would be nothing without our fantastic sponsors….”
The podcast droned on in Driders ears as he checked the time.
‘Shit I passed out.’ Drider thought about checking his phone to see that he had slept for nearly 30 minutes. Soon after the train came to a slow stop and most of its passengers left the train to start their busy days. Drider was among them although he was less than happy to be heading to his job. Drider walked through mostly backstreets behind noteable shops, bakeries and restaurants. Driders stop was a fast food chain known as Greasys. Drider still had another 15 minutes of walking to get to his job so he naturally let his mind drift. In the midst of his aimless thoughts of anime lists, upcoming games, and how the hell he was going to get a better paying job. Drider noticed a strange glow on one of the nearby multistory bakery. Drider squinted and tried to get a better look at the new interruption to his daily routine. The object in question was a rather old looking streetlight off the side of the bakery. A stark contrast to the well maintained and new looking building. The streetlight looked like it belonged in the 1940s. It was rusted and dented. Its light was a soft orange color that flickers randomly. Drider stared intently at the streetlight. He had walked down this way for the better part of a year never noticing anything different aside from the occasional stray cat or person leaving home through the back alleys. As he stared at the streetlight the light slowly shifted from soft orange to a bright white. Drider looked away for a brief second to avoid the now bright light but when he returned his gaze the light was no longer there in fact it was missing completely.
“What the fuck?”
Drider exclaimed rather loudly while shaking his head in disbelief.
He soon walked quickly to work while mumbling under his breath,
“Okay so no more late night anime or crazy video games for a few days. Hell I might even need to see a therapist.”

Drider arrived at Greasys 10 minutes early as usual. The interior of the fast food shop was half full with patrons dining on the reheated food that vaguely resembles a breakfast sandwich. Drider fought back a frown and made his way to the back employee room to put on his uniform shirt over the white tee he was currently wearing. Placing a Greasys hat over his wild and unruly hair he moved through the kitchen, hoping to avoid prolonged conversation with anyone and already hoping the day will be over.
“GRIMESE!!!”
A rough voice shouted over the dull roar of patrons and grills.
“Shit...Yeah Eddy?”
“You gots to stay late boyo Sandra called in sick today and you're the only chump I gots to pull a double.”
Eddy the voices owner stood up from behind the grill. A rather large bearded man in his late 40’s. Eddy wiped his hands on a dish rag hanging from his apron. He then folded his arms over his barrel chest.
“Gots a problem with that?”
Gloated the large brown man.
“Nah I'll do it register all day then?”
Drider responded by mimicking his boss's stance. Due to his slimmer frame his height was almost the same as his 6 foot 2 boss. Eddy then burst in a loud laughter smiling and quickly going back to work.
“Ahaha that's why I like you Grimese ya got some backbone and some common senses.”
Drider turned and quickly walked to the register at his home for the remainder of the day.

Drider spent the entire two shifts taking orders and trying his best to not cuss out customers for their either crazy orders or the lack of speed when ordering their food.
‘Seriously every Greasys has the same menu and has had the same menu since I was a kid.’
Drider thought while an extremely large woman was ordering a 4th different burger and taking her time with plenty of umms and ahhs to decide which of the two sides she should get with the burger. As she started on the now 5th burger to add to her meal Drider noticed the streetlight on the building across the street barely able to be seen from the register. Drider shifting his thoughts back to the woman as she finished her massive order with a large Diet Coke. Drider took her money and gave her a cup. Soon after his gaze drifted back out the window. The streetlight was still there. Drider now thoroughly confused pulled his phone out and quickly snapped a photo of the streetlight.
“Whatcha doing?”
A soft female voice rang out, causing Drider to jump and turn to the source of the voice. The girl who spoke up was Ayame, a young girl with long brown hair currently pulled back into a ponytail with a set of soft brown eyes and a small welcoming smile. Drider could help but feel like he had seen her somewhere despite the fact that she had started working at Greasys less than a week ago.
“Nothing...Just losing my head..haha…”
Drider chuckled trying to deflect the now piercing gaze of Ayame despite Drider standing nearly a foot taller than her.
“Mhmmm sure you're totally not perving on some poor customer.”
She said grinning evilly and moving closer to see his phone.
“What no anyone who eats this crap isn't someone I would even consider talking to.”
“Ouch that hurts I try my best!”
Ayame frowned at his words,Drider for his part looked at her and sighed deeply.
“It's not your fault,”
Drider said softly.
“They just use the cheapest food to cook it's not healthy at all.”
Ayame perked up and smiled almost as quick as she had gotten sad.
“I know that's why I'm going to open my own restaurant so everyone knows what good quick food actually tastes like!”
Ayame shouted her resolve while pumping her fist in the air. Drider was sure if we were in an anime she would have fire in her eyes and would have gone on for a cooking montage to prove how good of a cook she is. However this isn't an anime but nevertheless Ayame went back to the kitchen to help Eddy cook the remaining orders for the day. Drider then quickly checked his phone and the streetlamp was missing from the photo. Drider sighed and went back to work hoping the day would end and he could sleep.

“Allright boyo your good to go!”
Eddy shouted from the backroom shortly after everyone cleaned up for the evening. Drider was the last person to leave having to clean the dining area by himself.
“Right Eddy cya tomorrow…”
Drider spoke almost emotionless having been worn down by the long shift of work and the mind numbing orders.
“Nah! Grimese you gotta day off tomorrow I'll gets the new girl to cover your shift tomorrow!”
Eddy smiled and slammed a hand on Driders back. Drider for his part smiled since it meant he would get to sleep in and catch up on a massive pile of manga that has been growing for months.

Drider was soon walking back down the back alleys slowly working his way back to the train when again the strange streetlight caught his attention. Drider stopped and started yet again at the strange streetlight. The light itself was a bright white and left a cone of light underneath the lamp. Unlike the rest of the streetlights in the city which send light in all directions this one seemed to direct its light directly down. This cone of light was at the end of a dead end alley meant for trash from the nearby restaurants and stores. Drider against his better judgement was curious nevertheless and started walking down the alley towards the light.
“Fuck maybe that podcast was right and aliens are actually coming heh.”
Drider chucked as his mind spiraled with the possibility of aliens and all the strange and interesting that they mean. Drider was soon at the edge of the cone of light. Now that he was closer he could see a small puddle in the light despite the fact that this part of the city hasn't seen rain in more than 2 months. Drider was about to turn away from the strange light when a sudden chill and voice reached out to him.
“Please...help save them...save all of them…”
The female voice spoke softly but despite the soft voice the startled Drider fell over into the cone of light and into the puddle at its center.

Now wet, angry and with a nasty gash on his arm Drider stood up and tried to straighten his clothes. Drider checked and made sure his phone wasn't damaged too just in case.
“Good at least my phone is ok I can't afford to fix that shit.”
Drider said out loud and walked away from the street light annoyed and only slightly pissed.
“Fucking stupid ass streetlight...this is fucking stupid…”
Drider slowly walked out to the main portion of the alley only for him to stop cold.

Before Drider stood the massive multistory buildings of the recreation area and restaurant. Normally this would be a bizarre sight however instead of the clean windows and tall unbroken structures that Drider knew. Before him stood the burnt out ruins of the city that once knew. Off towards the center where Grand Neos stood was instead a vortex of dark clouds reaching up into the sky.
“What the FU-”
Before Drider could finish his statement a voice chimed in interrupting the already confused Drider.
“Welcome Player: Current Stats are as follows Health 50, Stamina 50, Mana 0”
Drider stood completely still processing the information as the voice spoke. It seemed to be coming from inside his head and had a slight female tone to it.
“Okay it's official I'm dreaming...this is a dream it's all fine IM FINE!”
As he shouted out his resolve he slowly made his way out of the alley to explore his strangely realistic dream.

As Drider walked out onto the actual street he noticed the sheer amount of carnage around him. Burned out and half collapsed buildings surrounded him. Burned out husks of cars and not a person in sight. Drider slowly walked through the city admiring the ruins of it.
“Damn top ten craziest dreams I've had. Doesnt beat the dream where I was trapped in a house with the Yoshi Island song playing nonstop…”
While Drider shivered he slowly walked through the street. Roughly an hour passed and Drider hasn't seen a single person. Drider kept walking through the ruins however he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Slowly moving toward the remains of a car Drider used the reflection in the glass to peek behind him showing that his gut feeling was right. Behind him several shadows jumped between the buildings trying their best to keep hidden while still tailing him.
“Alright I've seen enough shit to know how this works.”
Drider said as he turned and proceeded to yell,
“I know you're there! Show yourselves ya damn ninjas!”

Drider not expecting his blatant callout to be true however five figures dropped from the nearby building dressed in black jumpsuits with what appears to be a green ammo vest. Each one had a mask pulled up covering their faces. One of the ninjas steps out toward Drider wielding a long dagger out in front of him.
“Now make this quick and easy for us kid.”
The ninja spoke out in a gruff and commanding voice. Drider simply smirked and held his arms out for the man.
“Hurry up I'm like 90 percent sure Im laying in a puddle or in my room and I rather not deal with this fucked up dream.”
The ninja didn't hesitate and rushed Drider. Like normal dreams Drider was sure that he would barely feel the dagger and wake up with a start.
‘Just like those falling dreams…’
Drider thought. However the knife plunged deep into Driders chest.

For a brief moment time seemed to stop for Drider. The world slowed and all he could see was the man, dressed as a ninja stabbing him through the chest with a dagger. Then it all started back up the first thing was the deep red blood that started pouring from the wound. Followed shortly by the searing and intense pain. The ninja removed his dagger from the dying body of Drider.
“I'm glad you took it like a true warrior. Death will come for you soon.”
The ninja turned back to his companions and in a blink of an eye they were gone. Drider layed on the ground bleeding out profusely while coughing out blood.
‘Fuck fuck fuck Im going to die shit fuck fuck fuck…’
Drider tried to pull himself up, however his body was failing him. His arms refusing to move his legs lying still. Soon his breath became shallow and short. Drider layed on the ground staring at the cloud covered dark sky as a puddle of blood slowly began to form around him.
‘Well shit not how I thought I was going to die but hey I got some respect from a murdering fake ninja ass motherfucker so better than nothing…’
Drider slowly closed his eyes as the pain in his chest slowly went away.
‘My only regret is that I didnt get a chance to fuck a…’
Drider slowly drifted off before he could finish his thought.

Blackness…

Drider thought dying would be more exciting, however much like his life dying was disappointing. After a few sparing moments a light slowly came closer to him. Drider drifted towards the light and slowly his eyes adjusted on a scene that he couldn't have dreamed of. Right over him was a young blonde haired girl. Her hair is cut short in a slight bob and is staring off into the distance with brilliant blue eyes. She is wearing a long sleeve shirt with strips on the sleeves and a denim vest. Driders brain slowly started to kick back on and soon he began processing everything that's happening and that happened.
‘She looks strangely like…’
Before Drider could consider who the girl is she turned her gaze towards him and in a calm and almost emotionless voice she spoke.
“You're awake good. Next time at least put up a fight before you get stabbed in the chest.”
Drider blinked a couple of times before he completely lost his mind. Jumping up from his lying position he exclaimed loudly,
“The fuck is going on in this fucked up dream!”
The girl stared at him intently and sighed,
“Well I guess you might have some head trauma but not brain damage…”
Drider stared at her, his mouth open as the girl stood up and closed his mouth while straightening her denim skirt, underneath her skirt she is wearing a set of black leggings ending at a pair of brown leather boots.
“You know a little thanks for saving your life would be appreciated.”
She looked at him with a slight smirk. Drider was still trying to process everything that was going on.
‘This is either the fucking craziest dream ever or Im actually dead and this is my divine punishment. Or heaven but I mean the place is a wreck so probably hell…’
Drider was still processing everything while the girl waved a hand in front of his face.
“Heeelllllooooo anyone home if not I can send you back to an early grave?”
‘Yup definitely hell.’
Drider snapped back to reality and finally spoke up,
“Oh um yeah sorry thanks for saving me… How did you do that exactly from what I remember I got stabbed through the chest...with a knife...by a ninja…”
Drider then went back into processing mode trying to make sense of everything that has happened to him.
“Oh yeah that,”
She reached into her pocket and pulled out a few odd looking beans.
“Back where I'm from we have these beans that heal you from any wound no matter how deadly.”
She slid the beans back into her pocket and stared at Drider.
“So why exactly did you just let those idiot stab you. You didn't put up a fight or anything.”
Drider blinked and finally everything came together and a strange sense of peace washed over him as he started chuckling.
“Hehehe I get it now...this is all a damn dream…”
The girl narrowed her eyes at him and backed up slightly.
“Great I saved a crazy moron karma better respect that…”
Drider looked at her and smiled softly.
“Nah I'm not crazy cause this is all a dream that's the only thing that makes sense. I mean fucking ninjas from Naruto running around and now Im talking to freaking Android 18 like its the most natural-”
In a flash Drider went from standing to being held by his shirt in the air by the shorter blonde woman.
“Ok nut job start explaining now how you know who I am did fucking Gero send you, or one of those fucking Saiyans.”
Drider held up his arms and tried his best to speak,
“Woah woah woah relax Gero didn't send me! Im just a normal dude relax.”
18 dropped him on to the ground and frowned.
“Explain how you know me then and you better talk fast.”
As she spoke a yellow ball formed above her finger. Drider stood up and dusted himself off.
“Look your a fictional character you exist in a manga and a anime where Im from thats why IM CONVINCED THIS IS A FUCKING DREAM!”
18 pointed her finger and sent a beam of energy past Drider blowing up a nearby ruined car. As the beam passed by Drider it cut his cheek slightly.
“Yeah your crazy because I am definitely real and this is not a fucking dream.”
Drider stood still in shock. Everything that happened the weird light, the ruined city, the ninja, almost dying, and now this.
“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!”
Drider starts completely losing his mind. He is currently trapped in a freakish world filled with people and god knows what that can kill him in a thousand different ways.
“Looks like you're starting to realize that. Good now if you don't mind I'm going to try and find a way back to my home.”
18 spoke quickly as she started walking away while putting her hands into her vests pockets.
“Wait!”
Drider exclaimed loudly to her running up to her.
“Your name is Lazuli. You are known as Android 18, your a cyborg built by Dr Gero for the purpose of eliminating Goku!”
Drider yelled out quickly to the bewildered 18 as she looked at him.
“And you know all this how?”
“Cause like I said you exist in manga and anime! Well you do in my world or whatever this place is.”
18 stared at him intently searching his face for any sign of deceit. After a long pause she sighs.
“Ok so why the fuck are we here?”
She asked while crossing her arms in front of her chest and unintentionally showing off her bust more. Drider thought about it some while trying to not stare at her breasts figuring if he did his head would most likely end up in the next continent.
“Ok so I showed up here after I walked under a weird looking street light what about you?”
18 thought for a moment and sighed,
“I was wandering the wilderness to get away from my brother I then, oddly enough, fell asleep when I woke up I was here.”
Drider thought some more but something bugged him.
“Wait youre a cyborg you shouldn't need sleep…”
“I know that's what is weird.”
Drider sat down and thought some more trying to recall everything he could remember about the events in DBZ.
‘Well she is wearing her clothes from the start of the android arc but she never split up with her brother until after he died and the Cell arc.”
Drider then looked at her,
“Ok so did you fight a guy named Cell?”
18 looked at him curiously,
“No who is Cell?”
“Well I figured out what time you came from and you are definitely a cyborg but…”
Drider then stood up and pinched her arm slightly and instantly took a knee to the gut.
“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!”
Drider fell down to the ground trying to breathe.
“Your skin it shouldn't do that…”
18 looked confused and crouched down near him.
“What do you mean?”
“Cut your fingertip I think I know what happend.”
Drider wheezed as he slowly was trying to not pass out from the intense pain in his gut and from his recently healed over stab wound. Meanwhile 18 walked over to a rust covered and ran her finger over a shard of glass near the windshield. Drider stood up and took a deep breath just in time to hear a loud scream come from 18. Drider made his way quickly over to her. She was down on her knees staring at her finger.
“Let me guess your bleeding.”
18 doesnt say anything instead she stares at her finger. Slowly she brings the finger up to her mouth and sticks it in her mouth. Another audible gasp comes from her and she turns to Drider with tears forming in her eyes.
“I-I'm human again…”
Drider sat down across from her and sighed.
“Yeah I figured whatever happened to get you over here changed you to be a human not a cyborg your still a badass but now you can die just as easily as me.”
18’s eyes narrow on to Drider and she speaks only after cleaning her finger off.
“First off I'm pretty sure a toddler can kick your ass, and secondly it's going to take a lot more and a freak in a jumpsuit with a knife to kill me.”
Drider stood up and scratched his head.
“Well since this is real that must mean the way I came here is back there maybe it's a way out for both of us?”
18 stared at him as he offered a hand to her.
“Why don't we go walk and see?”
Drider tried his best to smile and be as polite as he can to cover up the fact that he was in fact mere moments from having a complete mental breakdown. 18 took his hand and got up soon after they were walking back the way Drider came.

After roughly 30 minutes of silent walking they came back to the alley where Drider had his incident with the streetlight. And much to his surprise the light was still there and shining brightly.
“Okay so what happened was I slipped and fell in that puddle and just like that I was here.”
18 walked over to the puddle and gestured with her hand for him to come over. Drider walked up to her but before he could talk she pushed him into the puddle getting his clothes wet for the second time in the past two hours.
“What the fuck!”
Drider yelled, standing up trying to brush off the mud and clean himself up. While again pulling out his phone. 18 chuckles softly and smiles.
“Well that was funny too bad that didn't work.”
Drider turned on his phone and noticed something completely different. The phone booted up what looked like a menu for a video game. 18 though was looking at the light and its source. Drider took a moment to look through the odd menus on his phone. Tapping on the icon that shows a comic looking man reveals a detailed stat block on Drider.
‘Wait that's about me…’
Drider looked over the stats 50 health 50 stamina and 0 points allocated to any stats. Current party members none. Tapping on the sword icon shows current equipment and to Driders surprise listed his clothes and phone. Tapping on the star icon pulled up a list of abilities all of the icons had a lock symbol on them. Drider put his phone away, sighing.
“So any ideas now?”
18 looked at him her hands resting on her hips. Drider looked up and noticed some shifts to the shadows behind her.
“Shit we aren't alone…”
18 turned and raised her hands just in time to block a punch to her chest from one of the ninjas that attacked Drider before. Several others jumped out of the shadows welding various weapons from daggers to short slender katanas. Another ninja slowly walked out of the shadows holding a dagger.
“It seems I was wrong death did not come for you fast enough oh well I will fix that problem after we take the girl.”
18 frowned and turned to throw a punch to the man speaking but was met with a sharp kick to the side causing her to fall to the ground holding her side. Drider watched the ninjas slowly move toward her. Drider had a split second to react, his fight or flight was weighing heavily on him and against every fiber of his body he ran and threw a punch to the nearest ninja. The hit slammed the ninja in the jaw sending his body to the ground where it lay there limp.

‘LEVEL UP’

Drider chose to ignore the strange voice in his head as he turned to the next ninja his arms up in his best imitation of a boxer. Drider moved to strike at the ninjas midsection however the ninja has had extensive training and Driders attacks were sloppy and left him open. The ninja he was trying to attack deftly moved out of the punch and chopped at Driders neck dropping him to ground gasping for air. Seizing the chance 18 sprang up launching a flurry of blows to one of the ninjas and following it up with a kick to the second ninja sending him through one of the buildings that made up the alleyway. The leader and the remaining ninja moved into a ready stance to prepare for the fight but 18 had other ideas. Raising her hands to her head she shouted at the top of her lungs.
“SOLAR FLARE”
A bright light filled the alleyway and blinded both the ninjas and Drider. Drider then had the sudden feeling of weightlessness. Once his sight came back he was shocked to the sight below him.

18 was currently flying away from the alley at a breakneck speed while holding Drider by the back of his shirt. Drider tried to calm himself just as he was calming down. He was thrown to the roof of a nearby building as 18 landed next to him.
“Hell of a suckerpunch you got there but you clearly have never been in a fight before.”
Drider stood up on his shaking legs and tried to smile at her. His nerves got the better of him and the smile showed more of the fear he was trying to hide.
“Well I can't let a cute girl like you get hurt while I'm just doing nothing.”
18 smiled and sat down stretching.
“Well we need to get out of here as soon as possible. Otherwise they will come back for us and who knows there might be more.”
“Any idea why they might want you?”
“Nope any idea why they are so keen on killing you?”
“None…”
The two sat on the roof in a slight awkward silence.
“What's your name?”
18 broke the silence and looked over to Drider. Drider for his part was trying to calm down and maintain a stoic face.
“Oh right Im Drider, Drider Grimese.”
“Pleasure to meet you Drider.”
18 smiled slightly to him, Drider noticed for the first time since meeting her in person where her beauty truly showed. Leaving him speechless and with a slight blush. 18 stood up and stretched slightly bringing her hands to her hips.
“Okay so the streetlight is a no go but there must be a way out of here.”
Drider felt his phone vibrate after fishing it out of his pocket. He noticed a new text message despite not having service. The message read: “Seems your in a bit of a bind please hold tight. I'm working on a way to get you out. In the meantime try not to die -W”

Drider shaked his head and told 18 about the message and showed her.
“Huh well since we don't have any other ideas I guess the best option would be to find an empty room in this building and rest up until your friend helps us out.”
Drider nodded but was concerned. Why was the ninjas wanting 18? What the hell happened to him to end up in a crazy place like this? And first and foremost why the fuck are characters from Naruto and DragonBall alive? Drider followed behind 18 until they found a mostly intact apartment building with a sealed window and an old rotting mattress.
“Go ahead and rest up I'll keep watch.”
Drider motioned to the bed for 18, as he shut the door and moved a chair under the door handle to keep it shut.
“Not to be mean but you barely fought one of them I took out two and got us out of that mess.”
“I know that's why you need the rest more than me after all your most likely going to be doing the fighting. Don't worry I'll wake you up if something happens.”
18 smirked but laid down on the mattress it wasn't long before she was sleeping soundly. Drider sat down near the door and started to think through everything he knew and all the events so far.
‘So anime characters are living people here. This seems to be a pocket dimension or an alternative universe. There is a way out but no clue who this W person is and if they are friendly. Seems to run on SAO rules so if I die I die. And I have this weird app on my phone that is similar to a video game.’
As Drider went through the events and his train of thoughts he pinched his arm. Much to his lack of surprise he felt pain.
‘Yup still not a dream.’
Drider sighed and looked over his phone. Flashing on the character tab was a red circle with the number 3 inside of it. Drider tapped on it and found that he had 3 skill points and a experience bar that was a quarter of the way to being filled up.
‘So if I have skill points I can put them into stats but what about the abilities how do I unlock those or use them.’
Drider tapped the menus and put his points into Health, Strength, and Stamina. After hitting accept a soft blue glow covered the young man's body. After the glow passed Drider moved his arms not feeling any different. Soon after Drider leaned against the wall and proceeded to play some music softly from his phone.

A few hours passed before 18 slowly started to wake up. Sitting up with a yawn and stretching her arms above her head. She turned to Drider who much to her surprise was still awake and was tapping his foot to a bizarre arrangement of noises and beats.
“What is that noise?”
Drider looked over to her with a slight surprise. Quickly regaining his composure he smiled and paused the music.
“Its electronic music its kinda popular where I'm from.”
18 nodded slightly confused but wanting to press the topic. Drider checked his phone for any new messages from the stranger but none have come.
“Damn it this fucking blows.”
Drider spoke as he slumped over. His nerves were fried, his body ached, and his stomach was starting to grumble needing actual food not just the slop at Greasys or the quick ramen he would normally have eaten by now. 18 stood next to him but didn't offer any form of sympathy. Instead she slowly opened the door to peek out. The hallway was eerily silent the wind from the outside shifted the large multistory building and moved doors slightly. Other than the ghostly works of the wind no other signs of life could be heard from the building. It's only two inhabitants sitting in a small room. 18 moved back into the room and sat down on the bed.
“So no new messages for the guy that can get us out of here.”
“Nope who knows how long we will be here…”
Drider looked up at her but 18 was facing towards the boarded up window.
“It's too quiet…”
She said softly, Drider listened closely to the sounds of the building, which was the same as they had been for the past hour or so.

In a quick moment Drider felt someone pull him away. A rush of heat and his ears were flooded by a constant ringing. His eyes adjusted to see a burning crater far below him a feeling of weightlessness came over him as he felt a arm gripping his waist holding him much like a bag. 18 was looking at him clearly talking but his ears were still ringing and Drider was unable to make out the words. They flew quickly to the ground Drider attempting to pop his ears trying his best to regain some idea of sound. The ringing started to fade and Drider noticed a series of explosions. 18 looked at him and started talking again.
“Hey are you okay?!”
She asked trying to keep her voice calm but getting slightly frustrated with him. Drider nodded while rubbing his ears.
“New ability found Death Comet. Variation Frieza.”
Drider felt his legs get out despite the cheerful voice in his head the meaning behind it was clear. He was going to die. Arguably the strong villain in the shows history is nearby and firing a wild attack.

Drider turned to 18,
“We gotta get out of here as fast as possible.”
“No shit what the hell was that.”
Drider tried to stand still finding his legs weak and was only able to by using the rubble near him.
“Frieza a super bad guy from your world is attacking everything around us.”
18 turned and looked quizzically at him. According to what she learned from Gero. Frieza had died being killed by a mysterious purple haired kid.
“Oh-ho-ho-ho I'm not attacking just anything you know.”
A voice rang out freezing Driders blood. 18 stood silently and turned toward the source and much to her surprise was in fact the space tyrant Frieza. The alien sat in a large hovering chair with his arms crossed over his chest. His mouth twisted into a devilish smirk. Drider tried to think of everything he knew about Frieza. As Drider tried to think of a way out another voice called out.
“Hey, remember our deal the girl alive.”

Drider saw another figure walk out from a semi-destroyed building. The man in question was wearing a loose fitting black suit with no tie. His hair was black and slicked back. His skin was a soft pale color. On his face were numerous piercings several piercings through his nose, a lip piercing going into a chain that met up with one of his ear piercings. His eyes were a soft red color. He walked forward with his hands in his pockets while Frieza floated nearby.
“Oh-ho-ho-ho right right then you will hold up your deal and let me kill that moronic monkey.”
Drider watched trying to figure out who the stranger might be but drawing a blank. 18 however was not too keen on just sitting and waiting and launched to attack the two of them. Frieza simply moved out of her reach, laughing the whole time. 18 then turned to the other man and moved to strike his chest with a flying kick. The man lazy caught her leg and threw her into the building he emerged from. Drider knew he had to help but his legs were not moving. His body was frozen in fear. The man turned toward the ruined building in time to block a flurry of jabs from 18. The man however dodged through them while smirking. After a time the man saw an opening and delivered a vicious strike to 18s ribs bringing her to the ground. Drider finally getting the willpower to move ran towards the man only to be hit in the shoulder by a searing pain. Drider fell to the ground clutching his shoulder.
“You won't even be a decent warmup for me worm so do me a favor and hold still.”
Frieza taunted while hovering a few feet above the ground near the fallen man.

“Escape door activated… Would you like to escape?”
The emotionless voice chirped inside Driders head. Driders only thought was how he we love to get out of this fucking place.
“Escape activated please wait…”
Drider looked over to 18 who was currently being choked by the stranger dressed in black. Drider tried to move his body. He tried to run over to 18 to get her out of here too however his legs were failing him. His body was pushed to its limit. Slowly a white light covered him and blinded everyone around him.

For the third time today a feeling of vertigo rushed over Drider. The sensation much like the last times slowly came to a stop as he felt a ground underneath him. With a jolt Drider sat up the aroma of lavender flooded his nostrils. The sound of a kettle was piercing his ears making him realize for the first time how much his head actually hurt. Drider found himself lying on a hardwood floor in what looked like a tea shop. He slowly made his way to stand up when a sudden pain flooded his arm. The memories came back to him in a flash. The ruins, the ninjas,18, Frieza, and the man in black. As Drider was struggling to move footsteps moved toward him and a soft voice rang out.
“Well you made it out and in mostly one piece that's an improvement over most of the people sent there.”
Drider turned to voice to be greeted by an older bespectacled man with long white hair. The man was wearing a simple white tee and gray sweatpants. At first appearance and due to his white hair one would assume he was old but his face was that of a man in his mid 40s. The man reached down and picked up Drider bringing him over to a nearby table and setting him down in a chair.
“Now I know you have some questions but first you need a drink for that nasty wound.”
The man moved with a subtle grace grabbing several different blends of teas and grabbing some hot water from a nearby kettle. After pouring some tea over the leaves the man moved to the table and offered the tea to Drider.
“Who are you?”
Drider asked his voice rough as the act of speaking felt like someone was rubbing sandpaper in his throat. The man smiled and as Drider drank from the cup and began speaking.
“My name is Eugine White most people call me Mr White or Pops you can call me whatever you want Mr Grimese.”
Drider drank from the tea. The taste was extremely bitter but he was thirsty, hungry, and tired. Soon after finishing the tea his arm began to feel better. The numerous aches and pains slowly began to fade away. Drider spoke now finding his voice coming back to him clearer and easier.
“Okay, how do you know me and what the fuck is going on!”
Mr. White smiled a brilliant smile and sat down across the seat from the young man. He then began to speak in a almost cheerful way.
“Well to answer the first question you were chosen as a envoy of sorts, and it's my job to make sure you don't die at least not yet. As for the second I'm sure you noticed some familiar faces?”
Drider shook his head still holding out hope that this all was some nightmarish dream.
“Well everyone you met there comes from a different world, a different multiverse even. The reason you saw them there is because that is what I'm calling a distortion in the universe.”
Drider nodded not really being able to follow along,
“So what its a crack that shit just falls through and why the fuck are they character from anime!”
Mr. White smiled and refilled Driders cup of tea before continuing,
“Well it's not just anime characters if that's what you thinking most forms of fiction in your world exist as a window into their worlds. Your world is at the center of the cosmos and because of that all other worlds slowly blend back into yours. What form that take is completely random could be a popular show on tv, or it could be a still image left on someone's kitchen countertop.”
Drider looked at the older man in shock. If what he is saying is true then every show, every book, hell everything he ever enjoyed was real to someone somewhere.
“Okay but why are they there what's going on?”
Drider asked as he reached for his cup of tea, finding the taste slowly growing on him despite the extremely bitter nature of the tea. Mr White motioned to the tea shop as he spoke,
“Well you see the powers that be have decided that it's too much stuff. So they are downsizing in a sense.”
Drider tilted his head in confusion as he tried to process what the older man had said.
“Wait so their worlds are?”
“Coming to yours… Well I believe the proper term is colliding but eh.”
The older man shrugged his shoulder and let out a slight chuckle. Drider however was dumbfounded, not only were other universes, but they were on a collision course with his own.
“Wait so what about the guy in black and you? Where do you fit into all this?”
Drider asked, still trying to go over all the information given to him. The old man leaned forward and gave a soft smile.
“Well I am one of the few people that knows all about the worlds for starters and I work with a people that can travel through zones like the one you just went through to help rescue anyone that crossover to our world.”
The older man slowly leaned back in his chair and took on a more serious tone.
“The other man is currently working on the opposite. He is trying to bring as many people as he can to take over this world.”
Drider sat still despite all this information he was strangely calm. The next words seemed to leave his lips before he could even think.
“So why me and what's going to happen to 18?”
The older man smiled at Drider,
“Because you have a rather unique ability that given time will allow you not only to save a lot of good people but fight back against a lot of bad ones too.”
Drider thought back remembering the weird menus on his phone and the voice inside of his head.
“As for the girl who can say she will either end up one of his many fighters or die.”
Drider stared at the man in shock.
“But you just said you save people right! Then why not save her too?”
Drider stood up as he spoke feeling a sudden sense of urgency.
“I don't think you understand, she is a villian in her world at least that version of her, it would be a risk to bring her here and let her run amok. A risk that I simply cannot afford.”
“Thats stupid who are you to choose you lives and dies if you can save them then save all of them!”
Driders tone slowly shifted to anger, all of his life was boring and one thing always stood out. No matter what kind of person, no matter what they have done in their life everyone deserves a second chance to do the right thing.
“My boy if you think you can change that then by all means go and save her.”
Drider stopped cold, the pain in his shoulder was completely gone by now but the pain from the recent memory was burned into his mind. Could he really stand up against a monster like Frieza and the man in black? Could he really save 18 and get out alive?

“Fine then…”
Drider spoke in a more calm manner,
“How do I get back?”
The older man smiled softly and brought his hands together on his lap.
“Your phone holds a number in its contacts go back to where you entered the collision and call the number. It's that simple.”
Drider nodded and began to move to a nearby door with an open sign hanging off it no light came through from outside allowing Drider to assume it was nighttime.
“Oh and I will have you know that while you are in that place time moves much differently. It's completely unpredictable so do be careful.”
Drider nodded and began to make his way onto the street. Plotting on how he could possibly rescue 18 and make it out with his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wai: Well I'd say that was a promising start…
Black: I thought so too!
White: Anyone seen Grey?
Wai: Something about whales and some kind of boat I dont know Im just letting him do his thing.
Black: Can't wait to see what happens next!

Hope you enjoyed the actual first chapter of Guilty Pleasures. Till next time...
Sign up to rate and review this story