Categories > Original > Romance

Brothers best Friend

by zoey102 1 review

She goes to private she with her brother and his best friends. And goes against her brothers wishes for love.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2020-05-12 - 982 words

1Original
"Katie wake up you are going to be late. So get your ass out of that bed right now! Your brother is waiting for you ate the school. Make sure you put the last of your boxes in the car." I heard my mother say when I was about to go back to sleep.

"OKAY I'M GETTING UP!" I yelled to my mom. So i did my usual morning routine. Which is I get my clothes for the day take a shower with my watermelon shampoo that is good for my curly hair. Use my watermelon body wash. When I was getting out of the shower I was thinking about my brother. I haven't saw him in a years. Because he goes to an high school that is private and my old middle school isn't. So yeah. Then i heard a bang on the door that got me out of my thoughts

"KATIE HURRY THE FUCK UP!" My mom yelled
"OKAY!" I yelled so i hurried up and got dressed. I don't know why my mom wants me to go to private school. But it will be good because i get to be with my best friend Stormy Rain I still don't know why her adopted parents named her that. Also i get to be with my brother Jackson and his best friend Noah so they can protect me again like they used to do in middle school.


So I am already and i am carrying my last box to the car. I give my mom one last hug goodbye because i wont see her till i graduate which is stupid i know.

"I love you mom. Are you going to be okay being on your own."
"Yes, sweetie and i love you too now don't keep your brother waiting "
"okay"


So i am at the school and i see Stormy, Jackson and Noah. Okay he has gotten hotter in a year. When i looked at him i remembered that I have had a crush on Noah for the longest time and never stopped liking him.

I pull the car up in front of Jackson Stormy and Noah. I got out and ran to Jackson and gave him the biggest hug in the would when I heard. "Bitch i am your best friend and you don't give me hugs like that." stormy said
"Slut jealous much and i do so give you same hugs everyday because we haven't seen each other in 9 hours no come here bitch. Oh and hi Noah. Now are ya'll gonna help me carry my shit to me and Stormy's dorm or what."
"Yeah about that they put you with Noah and i have no idea why but don't you dare get any ideas about touching him because he is my best friend n' you know our code and plus i know you have a crush on him little sis."
"oh and JACKSON no one knew that but you ugh bitch" I hear laughing and i realized the Noah and Stormy are laughing their asses off because me and Jackson always acted like this but we never did in front of them. And they didn't know i liked Noah. That's when i heard Noah say "I knew it pretty obvious I have known since we were five" "Yeah Kate its pretty obvious and i even knew because you never dated anyone. And plus when you day dreamed at the middles school you always wrote Noah's name in hearts. Shit did i just say that Katie i'm so sorry."

"No its fine since its already out there. Okay lets just move my stuff in me and Noah room i guess. Wait Stormy who are you rooming with then."
When i asked that she started to blush and be shy. No No No not with Jackson i was thinking
"Sorry Kate but she is my roommate." i heard my brother say as i was carrying my last box to my room/Noah's room.
"shit did i say that out loud." "yes Katie-Kate you did." Aw Noah's still using my nick name.


Noah POV

When I call Katie her nickname i gave her when she was ten she blushed like a red tomato. I always knew she had a crush on me and i have had a crush on her too. But her an her brother have a stupid code where they don't date each others best friends. I wish they never made that code or me and her would be together. All last year Jackson kept on talking about Stormy and he told me he had a huge crush on her. But he couldn't date her because she was best friends with Katie-Kate. I never told him i had a crush on his sister tho because he would of beat my ass.

So everyone left Katie and mine's room."Katie i need to tell you something."
"LIKE What Noah that my best friend is sending my brother fucking googly eyes like i'm not here and him doing the same fucking thing and now their sharing A FUCKING room and i bet he is gonna break our fucking code. Even tho it is so hard for me to not touch you or kiss you or tell you that i love you while he is off having fun with my fucking best friend." She yelled at me but when she realized she said she loved me she started to walk out of the door so i grabbed her wrist.
"Don't go Katie."
"I shouldn't have said that now let go of me." I didn't let go and that's when I kissed her after two seconds she realized that I was kissing her she kissed back and that's when i felt sparks. Then she pulled back. "you shouldn't have kissed me and i shouldn't have kissed you back I'm sorry." And she left.
Sign up to rate and review this story