Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

"It's so good to be home"

by thexrealxme 2 reviews

Things have been going great with everything, and Megan couldn't be happier. Until....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-22 - Updated: 2006-09-22 - 986 words

0Unrated
Megan closed the door of 907, locked it twice, and fell against it and sighed out of relief. She smiled wide.
"I - LOVE - BOB!!!"

Andy smiled, carressed her cheek, and kissed her softly with a lot of passion. He pulled away "I love you."
Megan mouthed an "I love you too" back and bit her lip.

Andy took her hand and they walked over to the window. The view of Times Square was beautiful. This couldn't have been more perfect. Their own room... a BIG room at that... and a view of the best city in the world. Andy stood at the window and Megan wrapped her arms around his waste, with her left hand gently on his belt and her right on his stomach, pulling him closer to her. She kissed his neck and he smiled and turned. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. He rubbed her back and Megan's smile faded. She pulled away.
"Andy... I want you to know that I made a mistake with telling you that we shouldn't be together and I know that. I don't want you to think that I will ever, ever hurt you again. I don't want you to be worried. I swear I'm not that kind of person and I am so, sooo sorry."

Andy smiled at her and touched her check. "Hey... listen to me... I know. I know how torn you felt, I know how charming and gorgeous William Beckett is... I mean fuck! He's prettier than most girls that I know. I just, I understand. And I'm excited that we get to be together."

Megan looked at him in absolute awe. "You, Andrew Hurley, are amazing. I can't believe how understanding you are... seriously, I was expecting to be left out in the rain... literally."

"Well... I won't be understanding next time. So, don't do it again."

Megan giggled and kissed him. "I won't, but now I'm questioning you're feelings for Beck, you seem to have a crush on him."

They sat on the couch facing the giant window in their hotel room looking at the city. Andy had his feet up on the coffee table and Megan had her legs curled on the rest of the couch, and her upper body snuggling into Andy.
She looked up at him "It's good to be home."

Andy looked at her puzzled "What do you mean?"

Megan looked at the city through the window "This is where I'm from... born and raised. New York City. I just moved to South Carolina about a year ago. And now I'm back, staring at Time Square... with you. It's just, amazing."
She lifted her head up and kissed his lips softly. Andy pulled her into a deeper kiss. He removed his legs from the coffee table and turned his body towards Megan. They both sat up, Andy's arms around Megan's body and her arms around his neck. They made out heavily... but not in the way any high schooler makes out ... this was passionate but not hard and sloppy. It was beautiful... and Megan smiled on the inside the whole wy through.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. They jumped and broke away very quickly. "Ah ... shit, we're late."
Andy went to open the door, and before he did, turned back to Megan and whispered "I LOVE YOU" She smiled from the couch and mouthed it back to him. She got up and started rumbling through he bags and pretended like she was putting this into the bathroom the whole time.

Patrick walked into the room and Megan looked up from rumaging through her bag. She let out a laugh as she caught her appearance in the mirror and looked at Andy. Both their hair was a mess and had that guilty look to them.

Patrick looked uncomfortable and spoke awkwardly
"Uhm ... We're gonna meet in the lobby in about 10 minutes and then head out, so make sure you have everything you need and you're ready for the show." He looked at Megan and raised his eyebrows in a very unfriendly way that kind of made a guilty feeling in her stomach. She needed to talk to him, make things better with her best friend, her brother. He left the room and Andy and Megan scrambled to get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Megan stood outside of the bathroom backstage and waited for Patrick to come out. "PATRICK! Hey... I just wanted to talk to you."

"Alright, but we don't have much time so make it quick."

"Okay... what the hell is your problem! I've confided in you this whole trip and you had my back when I was struggling over Andy and Beckett... I finally followed my heart and did what I thought was best, and now you belittle me for it."

Patrick took a breath "You know Megan... if this was towards any other guy I wouldn't even think about it, but this is Andy. And I don't want you to hurt him."

"Patrick, I promise you I won't. I made a mistake, I can admit them. I love Andy and I never told Beckett I loved him because I didn't. I never snuck around with anyone and I was open with my relationship with Beckett. What more do you want me to say?"

"Just nevermind... forget about it. I'm sorry I've been harsh. Really, I am. I trust you."

Megan smiled at him and he lead her down the hall with his hand on her back. She was excited that things were finally the way they should be. This tour was perfect, she couldn't have been happier.

They turned the corner and she felt someone forcefully grab her arm and pull her away from Patrick.

"We need to talk..." She turned and saw William Beckett standing there, with a tight hold on her arm, looking angry.....

***********
thanks for reading! comment please!
Sign up to rate and review this story