Categories > Movies > Star Wars > Star Wars: The Pegasus Adventure

Star Wars: The Pegasus Adventure

by cflat 2 reviews

After a gigantic ring is discovered on the planet Quidel, the Jedi Council sends Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi to investigate it. While they are there, the ring activates and small, dart-like shi...

Category: Star Wars - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-23 - 584 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own anything from Star Wars. Nor do I own anything from Stargate: Atlantis. They belong to whoever has the right to them. The planet Quidel, however, is original. So I would own the ideas and people that came from the planet, except for the Stargate, of course.

Summary: After a gigantic ring is discovered on the planet Quidel, the Jedi Council sends Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi to investigate it. While they are there, the ring activates and small, dart-like ships fly out and capture people with its beams. Unfortunately, Obi-Wan is caught in a beam, right before the ships leave through the ring. Will Obi-Wan be able to find a way home?

Author's note: I've been waiting for a long time for someone to do a Star Wars crossover with Stargate Atlantis that takes place during the time that Obi-Wan Kenobi was Qui-Gon Jinn's apprentice. Since I haven't found one yet, I decided to do one myself.

======================

A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away...


Star Wars
The Pegasus Adventure

In the planet of Quidel, an enormous ring is unburied. After the locals ask the Jedi Council for help identifying it, they respond by sending Qui-Gon Jinn Obi-Wan Kenobi to investigate the mysterious ring. Shortly after the Jedi arrive, the ring mysteriously activates and strange ships fly out and start creating chaos in the village. While helping a family, Jedi Apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi is captured by the hostile beings....


---------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue


With a start, Obi-Wan Kenobi came to awareness. He slowly opened his and looked around. Or, he tried to look around. He wasn't sure why, yet, but he couldn't move his face, only his eyes. As his head cleared up more, he realized that, in stead of being in a cell (like he'd normally be in if he were captured), he was in some sort of cocoon. The cocoon was tight and cramped, so cramped he could barley move his hands. His face was stuck about halfway out of the cocoon, so (Obi-Wan figured) that he could breath. He closed his eyes as he remembered how he'd gotten this way.

SWSWSWSW--- Some days before... --- SWSWSWSW


"Did the Quidellians say how big this ring is, Master?" Obi-Wan Kenobi asked his Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn. While digging for a grave, a couple of locals from the planet Quidel (located near the Alderaan system) had come across a rather large object. With the help of some other citizens, they had it dug it up. They then discovered it was an enormous circle - hence why they called it a ring. Having absolutely no idea as to what it could be, the Quidellians called in their archeologists. Several weeks later, after having no luck at identifying the ring, the archeologists suggested to the governor that he call in some outside help. So, the governor called the Jedi Council, and they responded by sending Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his Apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi.


Standing next to Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon Jinn shook his head slightly, as he watched their ship reach the planet Quidel. "No, they did not," he replied to Obi-Wan's question. "They only said that it was enormous."

"An enormous ring." Obi-Wan shook his head at the thought. "I wonder what it could possibly be used for."

"Only time will tell, Obi-Wan," Qui-Gon said. They spent the remaining trip to Quidel by watching the planet, as it appeared closer and closer to them.


-------------------------------------------------------------
Will hopefully have the next chapter up - soon! Please R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story