Categories > Original > Horror

Hands

by 0NE_Izz 0 reviews

Hands hung from the walls in her trophy room. All types of hands. Race and rate of decay.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2020-07-02 - Updated: 2020-07-02 - 265 words

0Unrated
AN: I advise any younger audiences reading the story to leave now, the story is a violent and not easy for the viewers. I recommend for all to proceed with caution.
You have been warned



Her breast glistened as a blood like substance dropped down to her waist.

Her nude body stood in the middle of her luscious bathroom as all naked men drank in her beauty as all males stood in line to sacrifice themselves.

Their blood was graciously donated to the female who showered herself in men’s blood. In return if the ones who stayed alive after offering their blood to her may stay and become a personal slave.

Slowly running her frail boney hands on her breast to her vulva all became eager to please the fair maiden but knew the grim consequences in following the manipulative girl, her black eyes open to watch was her days worth of gathering being used in her now shower.

Looking up she sees all males slicing chunks of themselves off or hanging upside down and slitting their throats to please the bare woman.

Wrapping herself in a fluffy gown she proceeds down the grand stairs while holding on to a chain of hands she has collected from her long bathe in men’s blood. All her victims hands begun to sore up while being dragged on her carpet flooring.

Moving her midnight hair she grins at her wonderful prizes she has acquired.

Her blue lips parted “Once again victorious! My precious hands shall hang in my trophy room with the rest of my victims!!”
Sign up to rate and review this story