Categories > Books > Harry Potter > CyberTech Worlds Clash

Justice: The Cybertronic Knight

by PhantasyDegree 0 reviews

Chapter II

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2020-08-19 - 3660 words

1Exciting
CyberTech Worlds Clash

Chapter II

Justice: The Cybertronic Knight


Screams of fear, panic, and pain ran rampant throughout the small town as many people were murdered and tortured.

Men wearing black robes and white skeletal masks laughed manically with joy as they attacked their prey.

Voldemort was a tall man with long bony fingers and snakelike face with slits for nostrils and blood red eyes. He watched on in amusement. The muggles would not stand a chance; it was a pity they could not fight back, and it was a little boring, but still held his interest. He wondered how long it would take the Order or Ministry to find out and arrive, not that it mattered, and the idiots never arrived on time anyway.

He sometimes wondered why the Order of the Phoenix bothered to even try as they were useless, and sometimes he got the impression they didn't really care much about the muggles. However, from the way they didn't fight as hard as they could it was a wonder the fools weren't all dead yet. If they had any sense of self-preservation at all they would tell the crazy old fool leader of theirs to fuck off and go it alone.

They would be safer that way.

Voldemort wasn't stupid or blind like those who foolishly followed the old 'light' wizard around so lovingly. He knew that the old fool was a deranged whacko, even more so than he, and forced morons to do things they wouldn't have done under normal circumstances or for anyone else. However, what he said was 'for the greater good' so these idiots did it anyway.

The Dark Lord Voldemort had to wonder at some of the things the old man came out with, such as fiercely hiding the girl even though she was no threat and quite honestly, he couldn't be-bothered to kidnap her. He even knew for a fact that the old man didn't allow anyone to teach her anything useful so if the prophecy was correct about her then who cared when her 'power' was being neglected because of the fool.

However, Voldemort's Death Nibbler spies in Hogwarts (since the girl was being forced to stay there during the school year) said she was quite good at practical magic, but that wasn't what brought a bemused smile to his lips. It was the fact that it was becoming blatantly obvious that the girl was becoming more and more rebellious and had started questioning the old man's motives. Even with her obedient parents it seemed she was very headstrong, maybe he should somehow get her the message about the missing sibling to stir things up?

She had been caught by the old man (most likely spying on her) learning spells of a (to the light) questionable nature (though to Voldemort they were positively mundane). The old man had then forbidden her from learning anything without his permission, which caused a huge row where she told him what she thought and none of it was good, which got her 'grounded'. The old man didn't have a clue. It was only a matter of time before she snapped and ran away.

Though he could get lucky and she could snap and kill the old bastard. It would certainly do him (and the world) a favour. He might even let her, and her closest friends leave the country as payment as he did have some honour and can respect the girl for killing the fool. He had killed quite a few purists for their lack of honour and abusing their own blood; he didn't want divs like that in his forces.

Voldemort was suddenly brought out of his musing by a revving engine of some kind. Frowning he looked around though saw nothing. His frown deepened as he looked up almost gasping in surprise, and he had only thought that the old man starting to kill off his Death Eaters would surprise him. He saw some kind of silver motorcycle, though its wheels looked split to the sides and spinning fast. He could not see the rider clearly, but it was a little worrying.

He was worried slightly for only one fact. He could not sense any magic at work, which meant this thing did not use magic, which meant it was muggle. Though, he loath to admit it but even Voldemort knew that the muggles weren't weak, and he knew that if they ever realised what was going on that they would start firing, and not even the old man could persuade them 'to see reason', and to 'work for the greater good'. In other words, they could have their hands full.

Voldemort didn't like to count out possibilities like the old man. He liked to put things in perspective. He knew neither the old man (Order of the Phoenix), nor the Ministry believed that the muggles could really become a threat. It didn't mean he's afraid of the muggles but it does mean he'll be more cautious, and keep attacks to the minimum for now; just enough to appease his more ruthless and stupid racist Death Eaters without giving too much away that the muggles may start growing suspicious.

If he had his way he wouldn't bother with the muggles at all as in the greater scheme of things it served him and his forces no purpose. However, he had to lead these fools to accomplish his eventual control of the Ministry, and to do that he had to give a little to gain a lot. The old man and the likes may think he just controlled them through fear, but nothing was that simple, after all he was just one man, though he loath to admit it, even he had his limits.

The wheels on the bike folded in as it neared the ground and sealing before crashing down and skidding to a stop. The bike looked quite a bit larger than he had seen before (at least point five times larger), as the rider stepped off his eyes widened in wonder and apprehension.

A man wearing metallic matte armour soon stood before him. Across his stomach seven dark red plates slanted in each direction like a V over his abs, and on his right arm a dark red curved blade poking out of the thick metallic red sleeve around his arm with the tip just above his armoured glove.

His left arm had some kind of small dark red shield on his forearm on a hinge at his elbow leading up just passed his shoulder, though it contained black marking in the shape of elongated ovals. His armour was mostly dark silver-grey except around the top of his abs, shield, right arm, and boots, which were a matte crimson. His helmet was almost dragon-like with sectioned armour around his neck for free movement.

There was no visor in the traditional sense but a curved section of black metal, and around the matte black colour of the eye-shield, it contained a crimson demon like image going round and up the sides over the flat metal horns on the side.

Around the armour's waist was a thick crimson belt with twin flat barrelled guns pointing down to his shins. The skirt also has some markings going down their length in black.

Voldemort started and took one cautious step back as he noticed everything had gone exceptionally quiet and took a quick glanced around. The weird armoured man, (he can certainly tell he was male by the flat chest plates), had garnished everyone's attention, even the muggles had stopped trying to escape.

Then a collective gasp escaped everyone's lips as the bike changed at speed, clicking and re-shifting on metal with zoom and swish like noises as it rose up onto strong and powerful matte silver legs with a similar look to the armoured man in colour, though its 'visor' had no shape to it and it like the armour had no discernible was of seeing.

To the victims watching it was like something out of a science fiction movie coming to meet something out of a fantasy movie.

The mechas head moved from side to side scanning the crowd, at about nine feet tall. Its crimson red 'eyebrows' narrowed as its 'eyes' rested on the deformed human. It created some kind of whirling noise like its voice was another language entirely out of human understanding.

On the armoured man's back, flat and long to his body in crimson was what looked like two engines of some kind with black markings along them, but they seem inactive at the moment.

"W, who are you!" the snake-faced freak demanded suddenly gaining control of himself.

"The question really is…" began the armoured man with a metallic sounding distorted voice. "Who are you, and how fast can you die, but I suppose I'll be the polite one and answer… I am… I am The Cyber Knight… I am Justice."

The snake-faced man sneered as if disinterested, but he was a little curious. "And 'I' am Lord Voldemort, and 'I' shall teach you muggles all how superior we wizards truly are!"

"Oh, and how can you do that when soon you'll be a smear beneath my boots magic man?" asked The Cyber Knight amusedly, a smirk hidden under his helmet. Though, he was a little pissed at the shit-ass poor name these wizards give to his people.

"We'll see about that," he laughed darkly. He turned to his minions. "You lot carry on and I'll take care of this muggle!" he ordered before turning back, his minions laughed.

One minion was about to kill two little children that held each other on the floor fearfully. However, the engines on the robots back moved and activated with a red light energy and its right arm moved up with some kind of black box popping up with two round barrels, and in an crackling sound two red bolts of energy shot out slamming into the robed humans chest sending him flying back with steam rising from the bloody wound as he dropped dead.

The machine moved with speed passed Voldemort, near flying passed using the engines for more speed. Its powerful feet were crunching the ground with its strength, and weight. It clamped down its two strong hands around two more minions' heads crushing their skulls before letting them drop, dead to the ground.

The machine then turned from the gawking minions it had not yet disposed of and looked at the scared children, and pointed for them to hide. They didn't need telling twice, nodding they ran as the robot turned back to its prey.

Suddenly the scared minions started bombarding the machine with all manors of forceful spells. It had to dig its powerful feet into the ground as it slid back a little. However, its armour took every hit with ease, but it was the odd blue glow coming from what were black markings on its chest that was worrisome, because of the odd energy shield that lit up transparent blue when spells hit. As some of the spells hit the shield, they just veered off course harmlessly hitting wall, grass or cars, but the machine stayed standing, impervious.

To the wizards it was a terrifying sight to see a muggle weapon so capable of taking their spells, and to The Cyber Knight he made a mental note to get Wonderland to look into improving on his Distortion Field technology as it seemed quite powerful as a defence against magic.

Suddenly the machine shot up into the sky, and over the spells, crushing down on one minion, killing him instantly, and grabbed another's throat ripping his head clean off, then blasted a third. All the while, the minions screamed in panic firing uselessly on the mechanical enemy, wishing they stayed at home this night, some even trying to run away while the muggle weapon mercilessly picked them off.

Voldemort looked back from the metal thing slaughtering his Death Eaters to the armoured man, a look of horror on his face. "You'll pay for this!" he screeched raising his wand. "Avada Kedavra!" he roared enraged a green beam blasted out of his wand.

The Cyber Knight just moved his left forearm in the way, and the black markings flashed into a glowing aqua blue, and the elongated sections popped out, the edges glowing that blue. The curse hit a blue field and veered off smacking into the ground by his feet, but he had to admit silently that that curse had to be very powerful as it made his arm a little numb.

However, the look on Voldemort's face was priceless as his eyes widened in utter horror. "No, no… impossible," he muttered to himself, but with his tech The Cyber Knight could hear him clearly. "T, the Killing Curse I, is supposed to be unstoppable. Only that, that bitch has ever stopped it, and that was with magic. No, you, you…"

"Huh? What's the matter magic man?" he asked laughingly. "Your unstoppable curse doesn't seem quite so unstoppable anymore; maybe I should just slice and dice!"

Justice: The Cyber Knight yelled the last word as he punched his right fist forward, and a serpent like blade shot out on silver and red sectioned metal, with black marking that started glowing blue, which Voldemort could guess meant more trouble. His eyes widened in shock and fear as he had never before been so defeated, and it seemed stupid to test the waters right now as he did not have any upper hand here. He just glared as the serpent blade shot towards him before disappearing with a soft pop.

The blade smashed into the ground where Voldemort once stood creating a shockwave of force and a small crater, before he gave a soft tug and it retracted back into the armour.

The Cyber Knight gave a growl of annoyance as he looked over to see his mecha stopped its fighting when the remaining minions disappeared, running for their lives. Harry realised he would have to see whether he could recalibrate the Distortion Field to hopefully be able to prevent the cowards from teleporting away next time.

"Syren!" he called to the mech. "Let's go!" The mecha nodded as she looked to him walking over at a leisurely pace as her 'eyes' continued scanning for any more potential threats.

The people were staring in awe, with looks of gratitude. He would have to hope that this business with these magical fools did not get out of hand. Nobody needed or wanted another war, and he would rather his company take care of it without the normal people (super religious nutters, or idiots) going off on some crap about ungodliness and whatever else they came up with.

He wasn't surprised as his sensors suddenly detected something: twenty-four people just appeared out of nowhere, so he turned around with narrowed eyes. Sure, he would let them modify these people's memories. Heck, he was certain most would prefer not to remember, but it didn't mean he liked the idea.

They were certainly mage, as they all carried the small thin sticks: (wands). Their sticks were pointing at Harry, and Syren so he kept his shield active as most of them looked shaky and about to fire at any moment.

Harry scanned through the crowd and looked into their eyes. A lot of them had a defeated look in their eyes while some he noticed staring in admiration at some white haired bearded stereotypical wizard, (who looked unfazed and as if he had everything under control. In other words, delusional), wearing purple robes with gold and silver stars and moons. However, what he liked most were the few with defiance in their eyes, not those that seemed to worship the Merlin wannabe.

Though they all had wands trained on him as their eyes took in the sight of death that he brought behind him. (Maybe he should have captured them all? Though he had no place to imprison them and he sure as hell would rather kill them than give them to these losers just for them to escape justice for some bull-shit reason, and then end up back on the streets to re-offend, after all from his point of view they're terrorists). It was certainly a mess, and he could tell the innocent civilians behind him where scared, and already hiding, but seemed unable to stop watching even as they hid.

Syren moved cautiously up beside Harry, and some of the mage nervously fidgeted, and took small steps back as the machine looked the mage over with no expression as she didn't have a 'face' like a normal organic creature did.

Harry wondered mildly what these people might try as it was a certainty that they didn't want him knowing about this silly infighting these people had going on, but they could do nothing. If they tried to stop him they would become his enemy, also because as far as he was concerned he would do everything in his power to protect innocent people from this menace to society.

It took a few more moments before the old man took one step forward. He didn't look very pleased, and in fact looked quite pissed at The Cyber Knight. Though, he had this awful twinkle to his bright blue eyes that made Harry want to smack him.

However, after a moment, The Cyber Knight's sensors picked up something surprising. It was a very mild psychic wave, almost unnoticeable, but it was certainly there, and coming from the old man. Though, it was useless as Harry's armour had inbuilt defences against psychic attack on the mind, as it was originally designed to fight against supervillains.

After all, with all the mutants and metahumans, (not that he had anything against them), but there were quite a few that did turn to crime, and therefore the need for weapons to stop them arose as superheroes weren't nearly as common. Though, he made sure to keep out of Shields way as Stark had enough trouble with them douches trying to and, in some cases, stealing his technology.

"That won't work on me old man!" he spoke in annoyance as this old man seemed not much better than the terrorists. The old man stopped trying with a look of surprise before his anger returned. "You should learn some manners and restraint old man; it isn't very nice or polite to attempt to look inside someone's mind without their permission."

"He's Albus Dumbledore, he doesn't have to listen to you!" some man with messy black hair and hazel eyes interrupted. "You're just a murdering muggle."

"I am The Cyber Knight; Justice!" was his fierce reply. "And these are my people, and I shall defend them how I want too. You may enjoy allowing the dirty old man to watch you screwing… whoever, but I and others do not."

"Shut up you filthy murderer!" yelled out a ginger haired young man who's face seemed to yell 'smack me' and the Knight was tempted too, though while wearing his armour he would certainly put him in a coma at the very least. "He's the Great Albus Dumbledore, the greatest wizard of our age!" he finished proudly.

The Knight however just laughed, his modulated voice sounding creepier than Voldemort. "Yeah, well I bet mage from other countries might disagree with you; not that I care," he replied nonchalant and enjoyed how angry it made the ginger guy. If he could provoke… no, maybe he should just let it slide? Though he did have this strange feeling he would end up fighting these fools eventually. Though, it may be best to give them a chance, but if they squander it, he'll take them down. They could only hope he would have the means to keep them imprisoned by then.

The ginger went to seemingly attack, and The Cyber Knight moved to defend when the old man put his hand up stopping the ginger, and finally spoke. "My name is Albus Dumbledore, leader of the Order of the Phoenix," he said calmly, calmer than Harry would have expected. "You will desist in interfering in what does not concern you. You're lucky as we shall let you go this once, but we will not let you…"

"Bite me," The Knight interrupted angrily. "You fools couldn't deal with them while I tore them apart. These are my people so that makes it my business, and I shall do all in my power to protect my people. You should think yourselves lucky that I'm not Shield, or you wouldn't get a warning to stay out of my way. I would have just attacked."

"Wait!" Dumbledore cried out but startled as Syren transformed back into her bike mode before regaining his bravo. "Was that a threat?" he demanded angrily.

"Nope, that was a promise," he replied nonchalant as he climbed on his bike and the engine swished on. "I don't care about you one way or the other to be honest, but I will put a stop to this. I will not put up with you fucks coming along all high and mighty saying that it's okay for your fucking kind to terrorise and murder my people but not okay for me to use deadly force in retaliation.

"I will put a stop to this mindlessness whether you like it or not!" And with those parting words The Cyber Knight revved his engine getting a soft humming whirling sound before spinning round with the back-wheel spinning before shooting forward leaving a red trail of light before the bike slightly transformed again and shot into the air.

to be continued...



Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please rate and review, and you can follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/PhantasyDegree -- thank you and have a great evening... or morning, or afternoon, or night. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story