Categories > Original > Humor

Kai's Comic Script

by hide 0 reviews

This is my lastest undertaking by order of my Art Teacher. The finished comic will be placed on my deviantart account. But for those of you that want a taste of what's to come. please enjoy! featu...

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 1662 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Kai's Comic Script:

~Beginning:

Kai: pokes head inside the door Konichiwa, Welles-sensai! O genki desu ka?
Welles: looks up from something Star Wars or Lord of the Rings related I take it your obsessed with something Japanese today?
Kai: smiles Hai.
Welles: I thought you were obsessed with peanut butter sandwiches?
Kai: shrug That was SO yesterday.
Welles: Why can't you just pick something and stick with it for more the 20 seconds.
Kai: grin It wouldn't be as much fun.
Brandy: bounces into the room holding a cup of coffee and an Envy plushie Sugar! Envy! X Japan! Hide-sama!
Welles: blinks and points Friend of yours?
Kai: shrug If by friend, you mean coffee addicted, obsessive compulsive chick that lives in my closet, then yes, best buddy smile
Welles: Wonderful, another you.
Kai: Yep, and once we pry Brandy-sama from the ceiling tiles we can go on our road trip to Japan!
Welles: ...
Kai: ^__________^
Brandy: smiles ROAD TRIP! HIDE-SAMA, MUST GLOMP!!
Kai: rolls eyes You can't glomp a dead guy, that would be weird. grabs Welles Come on, a road trip will be fun! You can be our "responsible" adult.
Welles: being drug out of the room Help, teacher being Wellesnapped!
A FEW HOURS LATER

Kai: singing Gackt's song 'Vanilla' Boku wa kimi no, vanilla!
Welles: pretending to shoot himself If I have to listen to one more J-rock song....
Brandy: Still Hyper Come on lets sing a Hide song.
Kai: No, I still wanna listen to Gackt-sama!
Brandy: glaring Hide!
Kai: also glaring GACKT
Brandy: HIDE!
Kai: It's my car! So we listen to Gackt...and then maybe some L'Arc~en~Ciel.
Brandy: pouts
Welles: points ahead You do realize your going to go into the ocean, right?
Kai: Duh, Japan is surrounded by ocean hits a button labeled 'Road trip to Japan' and drives car into the ocean
Car: sinks in the water
Welles: Bloody genius, Kai.
Kai: hits car Sandrock, you suck!



~Kai, Brandy and Mr. Welles land in Japan:

Kai: Woohoo, we're here!
Welles: Oh Joy
Kai: smirk That was really ingenious of me to get you to buy those tickets for us.
Brandy: Yeah, all we had to do is say that he's "responsible"
Welles: I'M RESPONSIBLE!
Kai: raises eyebrow I donno, your truant from teaching Computer Graphics 2 and your bringing to rabid fan girls to Japan.
Welles: YOU KIDNAPPED ME!
Kai: smiles as they all enter the terminal That's beside the point.
Hana: speaking Chinese Nihao! Welcome to Japan!
Kai: blinks ...
Brandy: What's she saying oh-mighty-translator?
Welles: Is she speaking Chinese?
Hana: still speaking in Chinese I'll be your guide during your stay in Japan! smiles
Welles: nodding to self Yep, it's gotta be Chinese.
Kai: anime pissed off sign appears above head This is Japan, WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SPEAKING CHINESE??
Brandy: I'm hungry...where can we get some coffee?
Welles: You don't need anymore sugar.
Group walks off leaving Hana
Hana: waving her arms still speaking Chinese Hey, wait for me! I'm supposed to show you the way!

~ATTACK OF THE KILLER SUSHI:
Group walking down the streets of Tokyo
Kai: I'm hungry
Welles: sweatdrops You're always hungry.
Brandy: I want coffee...or maybe Sake...
Welles: No coffee and I'm NOT dragging you back to the hotel if you get drunk.
Kai: That place looks promising! points to a sushi bar Yum, sushi!
Welles: makes a face Yuck, isn't that stuff suppose to be raw
Kai: shrug So what if it's raw, it's not like it's going to jump off the plate and eat your face
Welles: Thanks for just jinxing me, Kai!
Kai: drags Welles into the sushi bar by his ear
Brandy: Do they sell coffee at sushi bars?

Everyone is seated

Welles: looks at the menu I'm going to starve
Kai: rolls eyes You're not going to starve, points to something on the menu that looks promising for you, Squid Soup
Welles: makes a face That sounds like I'm going to starve.
Waitress: Konichiwa, What can I get for you?
Kai: looks at the menu again I want Crunchy Rolls and Eel. points at Welles He wants Squid Soup and.. glance at Brandy
Brandy: I want coffee!
Welles: dies no coffee.
Brandy: smiles and ignores Welles Yep, a big cup of coffee.

A few minutes later waitress comes back carrying said items
Waitress: Here you are, please enjoy your meal
Kai: SUSHI!! dives in
Brandy: glances at the oversized cup of coffee she was given Wow, they weren't kidding when they said "big freakin' cup of coffee"
Welles: sweatdrops and looks at Brandy Yeah, that sound be caffeine to keep you hanging on the ceiling for the rest of the comic. pokes weird looks soup with chopsticks They call this food?
Kai: talking with crunchy rolls in her mouth Yes it's food, now shut up and stuff your face.
Welles: Looks down at the soup
Soup: makes a gargling noise
Welles: Well, here goes nothing moves to take a bite only to have his face be engulfed by a Squid AHHHHH....GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!!
Brandy: sips coffee Wow, who would have thought I'd get entertainment and coffee. I like your Art teacher, Kai.
Kai: still stuffing face Yeah, he's cool.
Welles: Arms flailing DON'T JUST STAND THERE! DO SOMETHING!
Kai: Actually, I'm sitting.
Welles: still freaking out I DON'T CARE!! JUST GET IT OFF ME!
Brandy: sips coffee Maybe it's eating his brains..
Kai: does a zombie impression Brain...uses chopsticks to free Mr. Welles of the brain eating squid Better?
Welles: Yeah...SO much better now that my food isn't trying to eat my face Kai pops squid in her mouth Did you just eat that?
Kai: licks lips Taste like chicken
Brandy: Everything tastes like chicken
Kai: sweatdrops That's only cuz you can't smell.
Brandy: .....
Kai: gets up Let's go steal Hide's hat.
Brandy: Dead Hide or living Hyde?
Kai: Dead...I don't think living Hyde has a spiffy hat
Welles: There's a difference.
Kai: rolls eyes Duh, what, have you been living under a rock?
Welles: looks confused Whatever, the soon we get out of here the better. drags Kai out of the sushi bar
Brandy: follows Did we pay?

MEANWHILE the Yakuza are plotting to kill them for not paying their sushi tab

~KAI GETTING SIDETRACKED:

group walking down the streets of Tokyo

Kai: gets wide eyes Look, its Kai, Kanon and the other guy that I like from Gazette too!
Welles: raises eyebrow And the other guy from Gazette.
Kai: sweatdrops J-band, I can't remember how to pronounce his name. So hold on, I have to go stalk them!!
Welles: Did you take your meds this morning?
Kai: starts to drool This ain't the ADD talking...
Brandy: makes a face Wipe your mouth, Kai, besides I thought we had to go steal some dead guy's hat you were ranting about?
Kai: Hot guys first, I don't think Hide is going anywhere.
Welles: Are you sure they aren't girls?
Kai: glares Yes I'm sure! attaches herself to Kanon KANON-SAMA!!
Kanon: looks down Um...Hi.
Kai: I'm Kai
Kanon: Hi, Kai
Kai (from Gazette): Hey, that's my name too!
Kai: smiles I know huggles him before turning to the other member of Gazette Hi...um...ah..
Uruha: sweatdrops ........
Kai: Yeah, I can't pronounce your name
Uruha: still sweatdroping ....
Welles: drags Kai away by her collar Come on fan girl!
Kai: smiling CALL ME!!

~Stealing the hat and being mobbed by random fan girls:

Group walking in a creepy grave yard

Welles: looking around Are you sure this is the right place, Kai?
Kai: Also looking around No, but I could have asked Kai-kun or that blonde guy with the thing over his nose from Gazette if you'd let me hang on them a little bit longer.
Brandy: raises eyebrow You mean Uruha-kun?
Kai: Yeah him, but come on, this has to be the right place. If hide-san is dead is bound to turn up in a graveyard.
Welles: I guess that makes sense, in a weird morbid way.
Brandy: looking down at a headstone Here it is guys, hide's gave!

all look at the grave maker that says: R.I.P Hideto Matsumoto "hide" December 13, 1964- May 2, 1998

Welles: That's just creepy
Kai: No, what's creepy is that fact he died on my sister's birthday.
Welles: blinks How do you know all this stuff
Kai: her and Brandy look at each other We have our sources, but if we told you then we'd have to kill you hands Welles a shovel Start digging.
Welles: shudder We can't just go around digging up dead people's graves!
Kai: smiles It's okay, since he's being such a good sport and letting us have his hat, I brought him flowers. pink roses appear out of no where
Welles: sweatdrops Some how I don't think that's a fair trade.

Hours Later

Welles: sighs After many hours of us digging and you not helping, here's your stupid hat! tosses the hat to Kai
Kai: Smiles Wow...puts it on How do I look? Does it make me look more J-rock?
Brandy: rolls eyes You're wearing a dead guy's hat, how is that suppose to make you look more J-rock?
Kai: shrug I donno.
Fan girls: mob Kai Give us the hat!! steals the hat from Kai and run off
Brandy: Well, that was short lived.
Kai: sobbing But..but..hide's sexy hat! I WORKED REALLY HARD TO STEAL THAT!!
Welles: holding shovel above Kai's head You mean WE worked hard to steal that hat!
Kai: sniffles the cheers up Well, I suppose I could still take Kai or Hyde home with me as a souvenir. Or maybe that guy that I can never pronounce his name.
Brandy: shrug Is it just me or do her interests change about every 10 seconds.
Welles: Sighs You don't have to deal with it on a daily biases.
Kai: grinning evil like Come out to play J-rockers!!


Sign up to rate and review this story