Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > The Hills Have...(Insert Body Part Here)

ZOMG DISNEY!

by Ebbie 1 review

Marla convinces her family to take her to California to goto Disney Land, but they wind up going through the New Mexico desert..pity the mutants.

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Humor, Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 246 words

-1TrainWreck
Bryan was poking a dead bug on the window sill. "Why are we going to California? It's so far from home!" he asked, his older sister reading Cujo. "Because I won the dice roll, so therefor, I get to choose." she said. She was a rather short girl,with short blonde hair, blue eyes, and more insanity than a barrel of crazed monkies. They were making their way through the New Mexico desert...when they saw a gas station.
"What are ya'll doin' out in a place like this?" the gas station attendant asked, filling up their camper. "We're going to Disney Land." Marla's mother said. "You'll be on the road for a while." "Well, do you know of a shortcut?" "Yep, go that way, keep going in that direction for a while. There isn't any road, but it'll get ya there."
The camper was driving terribly, it was bad enough before when Jim was driving on the road, but over the rocks it was like riding in a blender. "Got any threes?" Bryon asked his sister. "Damn you." she said, handing her brother her three. "Mom, she said a bad word!" the eleven year old boy yelled. The car swerved. "Whats going on?" Marla yelled, holding her brother as a human sheild. "We must of ran over somthing! Hang on!" her stepdad said. The car crashed, they were stranded. A spike strip was removed from the ground after punctering the tires. They were not alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story